Meeting him.

love, love.. What should I do?

Screams and shouts were heard while I was walking along the corridor. I held my textbook tightly, feeling an insecure feeling that my classmates would pick on me again. I pushed the door widely open to make sure I could douch anything that comes my way.

To my surprise, people was running around the class, ignoring me. I heaved a sigh of relief. I walked over to the far end of the room and took my sit nearest to the window.

I looked out of the window, where the sun rays shine on my face. I breathe in the refreshing air. It felt good, really good. All of a sudden, everyone started running to their seats. I stretched a bit in preparation for our lesson to begin. Our teacher walked into the classroom and slammed a textbook on the table to get our attention.

" Good morning kids. It's great to have you back again in this classroom. " He nodded and put on a warm smile.

Who would want to be back in this room? I would rather stay at home. I sighed loudly upon the thought.

" Class, we would be having a new student from now onwards. Please give him a warm welcome.. " My teacher turn to look at the door while putting his hands together.

My jaws dropped at the sight of the flawless skin guy whose hair cover one side of his eye. He slang his bag on his right shoulder while his left hand was tucked in his pocket. I immediately closed my mouth as he flipped his fringe and stared at me for a while. I saw light glittering at his side. He looked awfully charming. I looked around the classroom to avoid eye contact with the new student. Girls around the class jaws dropped, I could see that they were drooling at the sight of him too..

He walked to the center in front of the room and started introducing himself, " I'm Peniel Shin..." he continued with his introduction. He was actually studying in the states and come back to Korea just recently. I was really eager to more of him.

Will I ever get to know that? I sighed while looking around the classroom again.