Last Heart

Touching Your Heart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter being edited because I stupidly left out certain scenes... [Facepalm]

This is the real end. Kindly leave your comments and enjoy reading and sorry if this disappointing you, especially you, Tsuki chan...

 



 

"Who are you?" He asked the auburn, hiding his soft smile. He wasn't dreaming. The taller was really in front of his eyes. At least, he wasn't hallucinated. 

 

"Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun my name is." The auburn said, letting out his hand for a shake, but retreated it back when he remembered he was not supposed to touch anyone anymore, more over this angel.

 

The latter tilted his head, why he had to retreat back his hand? Hyukjae wanted to feel it. He wanted to feel the warmth emitting from the taller, although all he could feel now was coldness, because of the shady night perhaps.

 

"Why are you here?" He asked and as the question was a strong hit hurt him, his eyes started to teary. "I don't mean..." The smaller was startled when the taller sudden burst, he wanted to approached him, hugged him in his embrace, to protect him.

 

"No, don't come near me." The auburn said, startled the smaller because he just rose his voice on him, the owner of the mansion. "I.... I bring curses to other." He said, hanging low his head in ashamed.

 

The smaller's eyes softened at the fragile state the other was. Its all about curses...He whispered to himself. A cursed boy met the unhealthy boy. What a joke, God. A joke. 

 

He marched to the other, while the other keep pacing back, avoiding the smaller. No, he didn't want to hurt him. He want him to be safe. His back met the wall, and he was trapped. The smaller stopped right in front of him, and smiled. 

 

"Hello, Kyuhyun. I'm Hyukjae." He said extended his arm. He quickly understood it when the taller was holding his right hand, held himself to not received his hand. "I see." He chuckled, making the auburn look at him, fully. "Are you going to kill someone if you touch them with your right hand?" 

 

The auburn shocked, never in his life someone had guessed his problem directly. "How did..." 

 

"Long time ago, there's a fortune teller coming here." He said and turning his way to other direction. "He said that I will grabbed no happiness in this world. I have to wait... and wait until someone right for me to come, willingly." He said and looking at the other. "He said the other will kill me, because our place doesn't belong here." He said, this time not smiling sadly, but a sigh of relief was left from his breath.

 

"I had waiting for you Kyuhyun. All this while. I had waiting for you for such a long time." He said and once again extended his arm. "You're the one I keep on waiting."

 

The auburn shook his head. "But I don't want to kill you."

 

The smaller laughed heartily. He himself was amused when he could laugh that loud. How wonderful it was to could laugh like that once again. "You wans't killing me. No, Kyuhyun.... you wasn't." He said, assuring the taller. "If you want to know, I bear the same fate like yours. But instead of killing the other, I kill myself." He said, wiping away the tears from his eyes, result of crying for no reason.

 

"Hyuk..." The taller rushed to him, tried to wiped away his tears from his eyes. "Don't cry... Don't cry anymore. I am here." The auburn said, whispering the words that the latter wanted to hear from such a long time. Hyukjae had buried his face on the taller's neck instantly.

 

Weird... they just meet seconds ago, but how could they have this affection as they had met from such a long time ago? How can Hyukjae felt the happiness was filling inside him, making his heart beating crazily? How can Kyuhyun caressed the latter face, softly tugging his locks behind his ear with his right hand? Why the seem to feel that it was right, even though both their bodies screaming for them to show some mercy, because they were taking each other's life at the moment? Why this that wrong feel so right for their heart?

 

Hyukjae slumped down, accidentally slipped from Kyuhyun's embrace, feeling how his heart was beating rapidly, crazily. Hyukjae could feel how hurt it was, because tears was really stream down his face fast. And Kyuhyun too slumped down, when he could feel his breath hitched, slowly his soul was going out from his body. What was happening to them?

 

"Kyu..." The smaller called him with so much difficulties. The auburn slided himself towards him netherless. "Hug me, Kyu. I want to feel you." The smaller said desperately, because yes he was desperate at the moment. His life slowly being taken away by his sickness, and he could see how the other soul slowly drained out too.

 

"None of the angels could fall to other. What more demanding to be together?" The leader of the angels roared, flinching the smaller angel. The taller angel had to hid him at his back, protecting him.

 

"But we loved each other, and the only thing we asked for heaven is to let us being together. We had never disappointed heaven in our jobs. And this is the only small wishes we hoped for heaven to fulfill it." The taller shouted back, he wanted to make sure everyone understand their feeling and will not simply judge them. They just wanted to be together, that's all they asked for.

 

"But every angels were clear that heaven probidden us to fall to each other. And both of you just ignored it. This is something heaven couldn't tolerate at all!" The leader roared, he had never face such situation. He knew that they have somethings towards each other the moment Kyuhyun and Hyukjae had always spend time together after they finished their duties. But the leader decided to ignored it because as they said, they were doing their jobs more than good, and he assumed that Kyuhyun would be smart enough to know the consequences if they went overboard, and Hyukjae will never ever disobeyed his order. Guess he was wrong. The love had driven them stupid. 

 

"Leeteuk..." Another angel come inside, interupting the conversation the leader and two said angels have, being watched by other concern angels. "The heaven had decided..." He said looking sadly at the two angels. "Heaven will punish both Kyuhyun and Hyukjae for disobeying Heaven's order."

 

The other angels gasped, because even though they too didn't agreed with Kyuhyun and Hyukjae's decision, both of angels were still their friends. Especially Hyukjae who was so bubly to every angels here. Everyone dotted him, adore him, while Kyuhyun was the angel their respected at, because of his smartness and all the fame he had while doing his duty.

 

Hyukjae waved, scared because when the heaven was punishing, they won't go soft. Kyuhyun locked his hand with the other, reassuring that everything will be fine, even though he himself was scared.

 

The angel of judgement, who was also their friend, come inside bringing the scroll of punishment. "To angel Kyuhyun and angel Hyukjae, for disobeying heaven's order, both of you were being decided to be punish in human world. Both of you will born as human, live as human, die like a human, with humiliation and bearing curses together with you. You shall bring no power and no memories of the heaven with you." He said paused for a moment, because it was even hard for him to do that to his friends.

 

"Angel Kyuhyun, you will born as boy human, with your right hand being cursed and will bring death to anyone you touch. And angel Hyukjae, you will born as boy human, with your heart being cursed, even a tiny happiness or sadness could bring death to you. Both of you will grab no happiness, till the day you both are destined to be together again. Till that day, lived with the curses and humiliation from the heaven, because both of you had mocked the heaven's rule." He said, and the scroll burned in fire. The two said angels slowly disapperaring as a dust, leaving all the other angels in sadness because they can't help, none of them could do anything.

 

The sun rays straight inside the mansion the moment the young doctor pushed the door opened it. His eyes went sad when he saw his important patient lying helplessly on the ground, being hugged by someone who he didn't aware of his identity. He smiled softly though, when he traced the soft smiles craved at both persons' lips. "They finally met..." 

 

"Angel Leeteuk." Suddenly one of the angels kneeled down. "Please allowed me to be with angel Hyukjae. He couldn't survive alone in that world, with that disease." He begged, fully known that Hyukjae couldn't survive being alone, more over, the heaven had decided to erase their memories, which mean Kyuhyun couldn't simply find him, reach him and protect him like he used to do. 

 

"I will ask for Heaven's permission on this, angel Siwon. I definitely will." the leader angels said, determined because he too was worried of the smaller and fragile angel's punishment.

 

"Angel Leeteuk, me too wanted to go down to human's world." Another bubly angel kneeled down. "Please design me as one of Kyuhyun's siblings, or cousins, or his friends, because the cursed was too heavy for him to handle it all alone. I must be with him to support him. So that he could find Hyukjae in that world."

 

"Rise, angel Siwon, angel Donghae. I understand your concerns on the other, and I shall do all I can to make sure them both will meet each other. That's my promise." The angel leader said, assured them.

 

And it was the started of everything. Kyuhyun was born as boy with cursed hand, and Hyukjae was born with weak heart. Kyuhyun had met Leeteuk when he was small, the angel was the only kind monk that Kyuhyun had been adored even when he was still a small kid. Because only Leeteuk as the monk didn't look at his human form in distinguish. He even tried to give hint to Kyuhyun to look for Hyukjae. And angel leeteuk managed to fulfill angel Donghae's wish, to be his cousin. Angel Donghae was one of the reason why Kyuhyun could survived till now, not wanting to commit suicide because of his curse. He too had tried to give hint to Kyuhyun abot Hyukjae. But they couldn't go overboard and angered Heaven more. Who know what will happen if they did.

 

Angel Leeteuk had assigned angel Siwon as Hyukjae's doctor since he was baby. That way, Siwon could protect the latter until Kyuhyun came and they can be together again. Siwon had taught Hyukjae all he can about the heaven and their destinied, but it need Kyuhyun to showed up to trigger their feeling back. Another angel friend of them, Ryeowook, had once disguised as the fortune teller, to warned Hyukjae that the day he will unite with his lover was slowly approaching. They did the best they can, because even though the couple had broke heaven's rule, they still want them to be together. Because Hyukjae shone more with Kyuhyun at his side, and Kyuhyun being a lot nicer when he was with Hyukjae. Because.... they both loved each other.

 

And the day finally come....

 

"You have meet him, Hyukjae." He said, wearing off his black framed spectacles. "I wish for your eternity happiness, angels." 

 

Because they both wasn't humans, they were an angels. That being punished for falling to each other. An angel couldn't fall to another angel, but yet they go against the rule. Heaven had to punish them, as example to warned the other angels. But Heaven wasn't cruel. One day, the angels will be together again. 

 

Siwon read the writing that craved on the wall behind the two angels were lying. Hyukjae wasn't realized this all this time. And maybe... it was better that way. He get rid off his spectacles, spreading his wings covering the angels.

 



 

Finally.... The real ending....