Heart 1

Touching Your Heart

To get into the mood of this story, open link in new tab here

 



 

 

He panted, but his legs couldn't stop. No he can't. Not after he had witnessed it. Not after he witnessed himself killing the robber. For god sake, he had took the man's life. He wiped away the tears that didn't stop even a second, and keep running and running, to nowhere.

 

"This boy was born with curse. No one could heal him." The memory for the first time he was brought to a monk flooded back to him.

 

"I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do. Nothing can lift the curse. Just pray to the god, that all we can do now." He was five at that time. He don't understand what they were saying. All he could heard was curse, curse and curse.

 

"His life will end up with no one loved him. What a pity future." Another monk said, mocking his fate. He wanted to screamed to them, it wasn't him asked for this. It wasn't him asked to be born with cursed. Why they couldn't understand, that they hurt him with all their hurtful words?

 

He keep running, ignoring his legs, begging for him to rest, and his lungs, pleading for him to breath properly. He didn't care. He didn't care how his condition right now. All he wanted is to die, ever since before. But then why? Why he still alive? Why he still need to bear all this misery, by his own? No one besides him. No one to encouraged him. No one to assure him, that he will be fine. No one. 

 

"What are you trying to do? Are you trying to kill your cousin now?" An image flashed back to him. Kyuhyun could saw how hatred was clouded in his father's eyes. Yes. His father hated him. His father had blamed his cursed hand for taking away his wife's life. His father witnessed how Kyuhyun held his mother's hand, and took away her life. But his father didn't know, that his wife was the one who held on Kyuhyun's hand first. She wanted to die, she wished for it. Because she was upset that her son had born with cursed. She was upset that her son was a demon. He wasn't at fault. Not at that moment, neither at this moment. His cousin was the one that got curious, and he wanted to tried even though he had begged for him to stop.

 

That night, Kyuhyun slept with blood, bruises and his body arched everywhere, because of his father non stop beating him.

 

A flash of a kind monk suddenly went to his mind. "This boy is special. He wasn't born with curse. He was gifted. God won't do something unfair to his human. There must be a reason." Kyuhyun could feel the soft caressed the monk had gave him on his face, even now. "One day he will find someone special. But their place wasn't here with us." He still couldn't understand what he mean is. But one thing Kyuhyun knew, he will never embrace happiness. 

 

His legs stopped in front of a mansion. Big but secluded. "Maybe I was destined to stay here forever. Secluded, and no one to hurt." He thought. Without hesitated, he opened the gate, just enough for him. The silently walked towards inside, admiring the beauty of the mansion. "Even though it was secluded, its still beautiful."

 

And suddenly there was a sound. A music, it wasn't hard music, it was slow.... and sounded sad. It wasn't jazz, but near to it. He followed the sound, it enchanted him. He didn't know what to do, or what is happening right now, but his legs brought him to the source. And here he was now, standing in front of an old wooden door. There was lion head graving on the door.

 

He placed his hand on the lion hand, closing his eyes to savoring the warm yet sad sounds coming to his ears. Without him noticed, tears had escaped and flow down like a waterfall. Why he was crying? Because he could feel how lonely the music was. The music was just like him. Sad, lonely.

 

When the music had stopped, he opened his eyes, wiping away the tears that formed without him acknowledge it. He rubbed his face with his hands, trying to get his composure back. He decided to open the door, wanted to know what was behind it.

 

His eyes froze at the sight in front of him. There was an angel in front of him. The angel was looking sadly to the moon. Upset because he couldn't go back there probably. Unknown to him, a soft smile was craved on his lips. For the first time in his twenty five life, he had smiled. For the first time in his twenty five life, he had saw an angel. For him, the other was an angel. Beautiful yet untouchable. For the first time in his twenty five life, he had the urged to touch the latter, wiping away the tears from his face. For the first time in his life, he had fallen in love.     

 



 

So Tsuki-ah, I finally posted this. I did try my best here. Hopefully this won't disappointed you.  

 

This is requested fic from Tsuki-ah... Since this was my first requested fics, I would love to hear thought from everyone. But first of all, thanks for giving this story chances by subscribing it.