Heart 2

Touching Your Heart

                                                                

 

 

So I just learn this cool stuff~~~



 

"You mean he couldn't live like normal kids?" An matured man asked, with a baby on his embrace.

 

"I'm sorry. We found a hole inside his heart. That mean he was suffering with heart disease. He was too young to carry a surgery. And... there's no heart donor at this moment." The doctor explained.

 

A beautiful lady, who to be assumed as the matured man's wife, cried upon heard the doctor's explaination. "We never asked for him to born like this." She said, regretting the fate her son had to carry.

 

"Mam... none of us want this to happen. But it fated for him. We could only accept it." The doctor said while patting the husband's shoulder.

 

"I need a successor. Not someone... someone that will died when he was too happy." His father roared when his wife begged for him to not leave them all alone. His father pushed away his mother from his legs.

 

"Mummy..." The little one screamed and run to hugged his mother. "Daddy... I'm very sorry. I'll be good boy. Don't leave us, daddy." His son too begged. His heart melt when he saw the tears on his son's eyes. He loved his son, but his condition...

 

"Darling... come on. We were running late." A woman called for his father. His father pushed away them both, following his new wife.

 

His mother passed away days later because of sadness, leaving Hyukjae all alone in the big mansion. His doctor, the one that had been treated him ever since he was baby, was his only company. But Siwon was busy doctor, he couldn't always entertain him.

 

So, Hyukjae grew up with his own effort. No one to help him besides of Siwon. But jobs restrained Siwon to always be with him. Hyukjae learnt about his sickness all along, thus he decided to not going out from the house. He didn't want happiness, he didn't sadness. He didn't want to die. He live with no feeling at all, like a robot. The only company Hyukjae has was the disc recorder, that always play this one song all the times.

 

But Hyukjae was okay with it, he was fine with it, because that's mean less emotion. Less emotion will let him live longer. Hyukjae just wanted to live longer, even though it has no use of it. He wanted to proved to his father, that in his condition, he still could live by his own. For twenty five years old, he had living this kind of life.

 

It happening one night, when he was looking at the moon, while listening to the only song, he saw someone opened the gate of his mansion. It wasn't Siwon, this guy was bit shorter than Siwon. He knew just by his looks. Hyukjae wanted to call police, because he suspect that he was a robber, when he freeze on his spot.

 

Why that guy look so miserable? Why he looked so.... desperate? Hyukjae could saw the tears that flowing on his face. What happen to him? For the first time in Hyukjae's twenty five life, he wanted to know about the other. Hyukjae's sight from the man being blocked when the other decided to entered the main room. Hyukjae disappointed. Maybe he was daydreaming... Maybe he was hallucinate of the other. Maybe he was.... lonely.

 

He ignored the sad feeling he had at the moment. No, that little disappointment wouldn't kill him. He used imagined people went in and out his mansion, but the reality nobody was. So, the other guy must be his another hallucination.

 

He continued straing back at the moon, wondering how his mother doing, was she happy in the heaven? She must be. He closed his eyes, savoring how the song pentrated his heart, but the image of the other couldn't be brushed from his thought. He could heard ruffled sound from outside the room. 

 

Was he scared? No, he wasn't. If there was someone outside, and he planned to rob him, he will just let it. Because fighting them might kill him. Dangerous? Yes, it was. But his condition was more dangerous. One hard heart beat could kill him. Did you still thought that him letting the robber do as he please was more dangerous. And he knew the robber won't do anything to him. He was sick and ugly. No one had ever wanted him in any ways.

 

He could heard the door being opened by someone. He didn't care to take a look, because he just didn't care. But he turned to the other, when so many minutes has passed, and the latter still didn't spoke anything yet.

 

For the first time in his life he had met someone else rather than Siwon. Tall, auburn hair, pale skin, but not much as him, thin and those dark orbs... so lonely. But what caught him more was... the smile plastered on the other face. And for the first time in Hyukjae twenty five life, he smiled back to someone else. For the first time in Hyukjae's twenty five life, he had fallen in love. He had fall to a stranger that invaded his mansion.

 



 

So, before you wailed at me asking why so short, allow me to do the explanation first. This story supposed to be one shot, but I break it to three update because I don't want your neck got cramps because reading long chapter. And as I said, the next update will be the end.

 

Anyways, enjoy reading and many thanks for the comments~~