It's Back

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The scent of tar on a new road. The streetlights was just as bright to lighten up the dark streets. The dry rubbish scattered at the side of the wall along the street. Soo Young walks casually with her hood up and her hand digged in the pockets of her sweater. The wind was blowing slightly as she walks. It was midnight.

 

​History was told..

 

​ The heart had dried..

 

​ Underground 12 forces..

 

It divided into half..

 

​ They were raised by wolves..

 

And now..

 

                         It's awaken.

 

The legend had come to create two different worlds but never meet. Teleportation, flame, water, earth, light and wind - one world. Telepathy, flight, healing, time control, lighting and frost - one world.

 

​ ​She stopped. The familiar smell of cloth, the warm touched by the skin. "Luhan.."

 

​"It's dangerous. You have to stop." ​"I am not going anywhere without you. I have to stay alive." ​"It's hard, I know. But please stay safe. It's too dangerous. You might harm yourself even if that's not what you intended to. I promised to come back, remember? I will, like I always did." ​"But that was before I knew you were-" ​"Listen. I love you, Soo Young. And I have no intention to hurt you in any way at all. Please trust me."

 

​Silence came pouring along that dark street. The wind flows even harder than before. His steps towards his girl has grew as he caresses her cheeks with all his gentleness and care. He wouldn't want to hurt his girl, his princess, his wife. He had told her about his other world when he almost got caught. He never wanted to lie to her and so he decided to tell her. Soo Young was relaxed over what he told and decided to follow him to his world. She love him so much and it keeps growing each second at her heartbeat. It was insanely stupid decision of her to follow to a world where she doesn't belong to. It's too scary to tell by words.

 

​"I want to follow you." ​"But Soo Young.." ​"Then bite me."

 

Silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter