Flashback

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​The sound of chirping friendly birds greet her in the morning as she inhale the fresh air. The blue sky with fluffy clouds hanging makes the morning much more lovely than any other morning. Sun rays hit her eyes as she walk to school. Her eyes was so sensitive to light that she had to cover the side of her face and walk to school with a pout on her face. As she walk entering the school, she felt a warm scent beside her. It was very familiar that her lips forms the loveliest morning smile. 

"Good morning, my love." he pecks a kiss on his breathtaking angel as he hug the side of her to protect her from the sunlight.

They walked entering the school, with his left around her waist. Girls, boys, teachers starts to whisper around as they walk happily together. 

"I wish I was her. She's so lucky to have, Lu Han." whispers one of the girls as Soo Young smiled at their statement.

 

​"I can't wait to have you." he says as he pecks a kiss on her forehead.

She smiles, "You have me now." She chuckles as a kiss was sent to her lips.

"I may have you now. But I can't wait till next year." 

"We're graduating in a couple of weeks, my dear. And next year, I'll be officially yours. 

Nothing to worry about alright." She smiles bright as she caresses the deer-like boy face in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter