A.

--- KPOP --- INTERACTIVE GAME

*ringringing*

You woke up and looked at the window. You saw your phone on the table and you go there to answer.

"Uhm. Yes?" you asked with a sleppy voice. "Who's there?" you asked.

"Good morning, sunshine!" your bestfriend Jr. yelled.

"Good morning, Jr." you said with the same sleppy voice.

"Guess? I arranged a date for you." he said laughing.

"Date? What are you talking about?" you asked suspicious. He knows you love just one boy and he's with that girl. You know he won't look at you never. 

"Yes, a date ... with ... Tao!!!" he yelled again, then continued with a silly voice. 

" You know he's my neighbour and guess what? I told him you want to learn some asian sports ... And you know he's really good at matial arts ..."

"JR!!' you yelled. "Are you really stupid or what? Martial arts?" you asked angry.

"Calm down, princess. I know you don't like sports but if you really want him next to you .. You need to do some sacrifices." he said.

"I'll text you the details ... Now I need to go, my sister is calling me!" he continued then he cended the call. "Waaaaait!" you yelled but it was too late.

<<16:00 PM. His house. Try to be dressed in the iest shorts you have!>>


CHOOSE YOUR ANSWER (click on it):


 

Are you kiddin' me? I'm not going. What if he'll laugh if I confess I love him?!

 

or

 

Oh, you're really insane but you know me so well ... I can't lose this chance~