Love Struck? & Trouble

A Marriage's Chaotic Beginning
**Jin Ae's POV**
 
After a game of basketball, I left the court to find Hana so we could have lunch together. Usually she would wait for me by my classroom but she wasn't there unless I came too early, which is impossible.
 
"Yah, have you seen Hana?" I hollered over to one of my classmate but he only shook his head.
 
"Don't she know I'm starving?" I said in a grumpy hungry voice as I rubbed my stomach.
 
I was clueless and wondering why she wasn't here so I went to search for her. All the students that passed by me had no clue where Hana was until one of her classmate told me that she was heading to the roof.
 
"The roof?" I said in a confused voice and she nodded.
 
"Okay. Thanks." I said then walked away.
 
As I approached the door to the roof, I heard Hana weeping.
 
"Yah!" I kicked the door open and all eyes landed on me.
 
"Unni!" Hana cried out for me and the scratches on her knees and arms sent anger through my nerves.
 
"You guys are dead!" I ran to the guy closer to me and started punching him.
 
My fist landed on his jaw and he fell down to the ground. I got on top of him but the other guy got hold of me. I struggled out of his grips and when I got myself free, I hit my head on a pole. 
 
"Jin Ae!" Hana ran to me and I felt my forehead.
 
There was blood on my fingertips and the two guys exchanged looks before they ran for the door heading back down.
 
"You en ! Get back here!" I chased after them.
 
When I was close to one of them, I kicked him and he fell down the stairs. I went down to him and grabbed him by his collar.
 
"Who the do you think you are, huh? Messing with my friend? Huh!" I shouted as I punched him again.
 
He turned away, trying to avoid my fist. After wrestling with each other, we both fell down the stairs and tumbled down like Jack and Jill falling down the hill. A bunch of students squealed as the fight scene arose in the hall.
 
"Get up, you jerk!" I drag him by his collar.
 
"Yah, Student Lee!" One of the teacher nearby ran to us.
 
"Let go of Student Jung!" The teacher ordered and I pushed the guy down to the ground.
 
"What happened?!" Principal Kim came to the scene too.
 
"Student Lee!" He turned to me and I ignored him.
 
"P-Principal Kim." The beat up guy ran behind Principal Kim.
 
"Student Lee, I want an explanation now." Principal Kim demanded.
 
"Ask that bastard behind you. Ask him what he was doing to Hana up in the roof!" I said out loud and the guy cringed.
 
"Student Jung." Principal Kim turned back and the guy's face turned dead as if he knew he was guilty.
 
"Since when did the school allowed up in the roof? Look at her! Her skirt is torn and she has scratches everywhere!" I pointed to Hana, who was hiding behind me.
 
"Get back to class, everyone!" Principal Kim raised his voice when he realized that everyone stopped to watch the show.
 
"You three are going with me." Principal Kim ordered and we followed him.
 
When we got to Principal Kim's office, each of us were asked to recap the incident. I don't know how it went for that bastard and Hana, but Principal Kim didn't seem to believe me one bit.
 
"And you had to beat him up?" Principal Kim asked in a calm voice.
 
"Of course. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he can take advantage of a girl and get away with it. He needs to learn a lesson and if no one teaches him a lesson then I will." I said and Principal Kim rubbed his temples.
 
"Okay, you can go now." He released me and I headed for the door then stopped.
 
"Oh, and don't forget his little friend who was lucky enough that he got away or else his face would have gotten beat up too." I told Principal Kim then walked out.
 
I went to the nurse's room and Hana was in there getting her scratches bandaged.
 
"Unni..." Hana jumped down from the bed and ran up to me.
 
"They didn't aid your forehead yet?" She asked and I totally forgot that I injured my forehead.
 
"Nurse Park, can I get some band aid and alcohol please?" Hana called to the nurse.
 
"Na uh, you know I don't like alcohol. I rather let it be like this." I shook my head and backed away from Hana.
 
"Unni, if you don't put alcohol on your cut, it'll get infected and you can grow a keloid on your forehead." She warned with a worried face.
 
"What's a keloid?" I asked sounding really stupid.
 
"Here you go." The nurse brought over the equipment.
 
"Sit here, unni. I promise I'll be gentle." She said in a soothing accent and I trusted her.
 
She sat me down on a chair and prepared the alcohol. Hana did what she promised and gently dab the alcohol on my cut.  

"Sorry." Hana apologized as she aid my cut on my forehead.

"Why?" I asked and she had a sad pout wth her eyes ready to cry.
 
"I thought Tae Sung was a nice guy but I didn't know he only wanted to take advantage of me. I'm so stupid." She cursed at herself.
 
"Tae Sung?" I said the name and Hana nodded.
 
"The guy that you just beat up badly. He complimented me and said he really likes me. I assumed I could give in to a relationship like you but I'm still too stupid to even try." Hana said with tears down her cheeks.
 
"What relationship?" I asked with a confused face.
 
"Remember when you kissed that girl?" Hana mumbled like she was afraid to say it out loud and something flashed in my head.
 
"Oh." Was all I said then I shook my head.
 
"Silly." I said and pulled her down to the seat next to me.
 
"Love during high school is not what you think it is. It's... I don't know how to tell you but finding love at our age is impossible." I gave her a little lecture and she had her pout.
 
"Then will I ever get to love somebody or will someone ever love me?" She asked and I scoffed at her dumb question.
 
"Yah, pabo. Yes, you will but concentrate on your studies." I lightly pushed her head and a small smile spread on her face.
 
"But unni, you're the one who don't concentrate on your studies." She said with a light chuckle and I gulped at her comeback.
 
"W-Well--I--Because--- Yah, I'm not love struck like you." I finally said after stuttering to find an answer.
 
"I'm not love struck." She argued back with her cute pout and I stood up.
 
"Better tell your love cupids to stop shooting arrows at you. Seems like you might fall in love with me too." I teased and laughed out loud as I whipped my hair like a runway model.
 
"Unni~" She whined with a small smile and followed me as I walked down the hall.
 
 
**Taecyeon's POV**

"A new school?" I repeated and my appa didn't look at me as he glued his eyes to the morning newspaper.
 
"You're starting next week. Stay out of trouble before I have to send you out to the countryside." My appa warned me.

"But I really didn't do it." I pleaded for my innocence and he ignored me.
 
"Rather you caused the trouble or not, I just want you stay away from trouble. Understand?" He looked at me with his cold stone eyes and I bowed my head.
 
"Yes, father." I said then left his office.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Teasers:
 
 

“I‘m still young and I‘m curious like other kids too. I‘ll need to find my own adventures and enjoy them.” She smiled at Hana while she left open with no words.

 

“So how did it feel like you know with…” She sounded like she didn’t want to ask but was too curious.

 

“Nothing special. To me, every kiss is just a kiss.” Jin Ae shrugged with no hesitation in her response.

 

~~~~

 

I was shocked by the voice. It sounded feminine and the slight smile he had was as charming as an angel but there must be these kinds of people these days. The kinds that look like a girl but is actually a boy. A girl who looks like a guy, the world is weird. Wait! Unless my savior is…

 

 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author's Note:
 
Okay, chapter two! Yes, a little of Taecyeon's POV at the end. (:
I'm slowly yet at the same time trying to quicken the beginning and get all the characters in their places so we can get the dramas going! Haha. If you have read "A Marriage's Happy Ending", I will be using the flashbacks from that story to this story so don't mind reading them again. Well hope you like this chapter. *Cheeeese*
 
Subscribe & Comment! Thanks ! ♥