A Stupid Day

A Marriage's Chaotic Beginning
**Jin Ae's POV**
 
"Yah! You pig, wake up!" The extremely annoying unni of mine filled my ears with her voice.
 
"Yah! Wake up! Hurry!!!" She tugged on my comfy blanket.
 
"Lee Jin Ae! If I don't get you out that door, umma won't give me money for my summer shopping! Hurry~!!" She nagged some more expecting me to show some mercy to her.
 
I didn't bother to move one muscle even if she placed a bomb on my bed... well maybe I'll fly out and sleep on the floor but I'll just sleep some more. When she understood that her jumping and nagging wouldn't wake me up, she plunged on my bed.
 
"I was thinking about giving you some free basketball tickets this upcoming weekend but I guess if I don't get to go shopping then you don't get to go see your favorite basketball player play." She attempted to use her all-time fail plan.
 
"I don't care... I already got some tickets... *yawns*" I told her half asleep.
 
She gave me a look as her plan to wake me up was a total failure, but I woke myself up anyways so I could use the bathroom.
 
"Are you getting ready?" Her face lit up.
 
I scratched my stomach and yawned as I shook my head.
 
"Yah!" My unni yelled out loud as her patience with me past her limit.
 
 
30 minutes later...
 
 
I massaged my right arm in a pissed off mood as my sister drove in happiness with her music blasted.
 
"All you had to do was listen to me and wake up nicely so I could take you to school." She laughed as she was talking.
 
"Shut up. You almost broke my arm with your stupid arm lock." I glared at her and she shrugged her shoulders.
 
"If you would stop being so stubborn and lazy, you'll be able to keep your arm for basketball." She patted my shoulder then parked in front of my school.
 
She waited for me to get out but I didn't budge so she gave me a hard punch on the arm she almost broke.
 
"Yah, unni!" I shout and she faked a startle.
 
"Aish, you little kid still want me to break your arm, huh?" She fired back with a threat.
 
I grabbed my backpack and she smiled as she saw my cooperation in getting out of her car. I shut her door and she shooed me towards the school's gate.
 
" you." I mouthed to her with my middle finger then walked away.
 
My arm and shoulder were so sore now and they were irritating me. I was in a extremely grumpy mood since I got woken up for school and my unni just had to arm lock me. She was always better in Tae Kwon Do when we were kids. Since I never pay attention in anything, she was able to learn how to use her strength although she is as slim as a twig. I just know how to beat the out of someone whether I use strength or not.
 
"Oh~ Student Lee. I am surprised to see you early to school." One of the teacher greeted me at the door with a fake laugh.
 
"I'm not surprised but traumatized to see you every morning." I rolled my lazy eyes as I walked past him.
 
He scoffed as he didn't have a comeback but only waved his ruler at me.
 
"Unni~!" That everyday voice called for me.
 
"Unni!" She ran up and hugged my arm.
 
"Yah, Hana. Didn't I tell you----" I grumpily reminded her but she nod her head with a big smile.
 
"Yes yes, I know but aren't you my unni, hm?" She blinked her cute eyes at me.
 
"Hey, don't give me those eyes. It's too early to admire them." I lightly pushed her head and she pouted.
 
"Unni~ My hair..." She whined and fixed her hair.
 
"Student Lee." The principal's low voice came towards us.
 
"Didn't we have this talk with your parents? You should be dressed in the appropriate girl's uniform, not in the boy's uniform." He stated with his arms crossed.
 
"We have but if you have a problem with my uniform, you are more than welcomed to report me to the Head. I don't see anything wrong with my outfit anyway." I told him.
 
Since the first day in high school, I have stopped wearing girl's uniforms and made my parents ordered the boy's uniforms for me. No one had any problems until Principal Kim became the new principal this year. It was all about dressing appropriately due to genders and making sure we all look professional to the public. Professional my !
 
"Rules changed, young miss." He said then made me followed him to the front desk.
 
 
Later...
 
 
"U---" Hana stopped when she was waiting outside my classroom and spotted my change.
 
"Woow..." She said to herself in a quiet voice with a surprised face.
 
She was afraid to approach me. I might turned into some kind of crazy animal if someone try bothering me now.
 
"Aish..." I grunt as I roughly pulled my uniform shirt out.
 
"Jin Ae..." Hana crept up to me like a terrified puppy.
 
", I'm not having a good day at all." I grunt again and Hana hugged my arm like always.
 
"Stop whining. You look nice in a girl's uniform too." She giggled and I rolled my eyes.
 
"Whatever. I'm going home." I said and was walking away when Hana tugged my arm.
 
"Unni~" She whined and I looked back at her.

"I brought lunch for both of us. We have to eat together." She said and I let out a frustrated sigh.
 
"You know I'm not in the mood, right?" I told her and she nod but ignored my bad mood.
 
"I brought your favorite dishes. Come on, just stay.... Pleeeease?" She swung my arm and I let out another sigh.
 
I wanted to say no and skip class until the end of day but Hana would always drag me back to class. My day was not getting any better since my unni forced me out of bed for school early in the morning, arm lock me and when I got to school, I was forced out of my uniforms too! If this continues, I will seriously go insane!
 
"Un---"
 
"Fine, fine, fine!" I answered back with all this disturbances in my head as Hana startled at the level of my voice.
 
"Thanks, unni." She threw her arms around my waist then ran back to her classroom.
 
"Ugh, what a en stupid day." I said out loud as I torment myself until the end of day.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Teasers:
 
 

"Sorry." Hana apologized as she aid my cut on my forehead.

 

"Why?" I asked and she had a sad pout wth her eyes ready to cry.

 

~~~~

 

"A new school?" I repeated and my appa didn't look at me as he glued his eyes to the morning newspaper.

"You're starting next week. Stay out of trouble before I have to send you out to the countryside." My appa warned me.

 

 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author's Note:
 
I finally posted my very first chapter! I was so excited when I saw the comments and the new subscribers so welcome to the family !! By the way, please ignore any typos or grammar errors because I am not a perfectionist at writing... obviously. Haha. Well look forward to the story~
 
Subscribe & Comment! Thanks ! ♥