And So The Plan Begins

Something New

Krystal and the other F(x) members entered their quiet and clean dorm with a tired expression printed on their beautiful faces. They just got home from Music Bank, and again they lost because EXO won by a lot of votes.. Damn those freaking EXOtics hehehe kidding they were grateful since their hoobaes are doing great. 

 

 

"*sigh* I'm so tired! Even though we only dance one song" Victoria said as she dump herself on the couch. 

 

 

"It means your getting old" Amber chuckled and made a high five with Luna and Sulli. Victoria glared at Amber. 

 

 

"Atleast I'm girl and not a dude like you" Victoria said as she took out her phone and use the mirror app to check her face if she has any dirt or her make up is smudge even though she doesn't need to check since theirs nothing on her face and she looks extremely beautiful. 

 

 

"Yah! I am not a guy, I'm a girl! Why do you think my name is Amber?!" Amber said while pointing at herself 

 

 

"Then why is your hair short?! Do you know a lot of people mistaken you for a guy?" Victoria shouted. Sulli and Luna went to their room since they know that their eonnies are gonna fight again about Amber acting as a guy. Krystal sighed then stop them from fighting cause she doesn't wanna hear the same damn argument all over again. 

 

 

"Victoria and Amber! Stop fighting! Me and the others don't want to here the damn argument of your so zip it!" Krystal said as she make a "closing the zipper" with her fingers and mouth. Amber and Victoria glared at their maknae, Krystal. 

 

 

"Yah! We are your eonnies" Amber and Victoria said in unison. Krystal chuckled then took out her phone since she recieve a text. She opened her phone and it was a text from Jiyeon. Krystal shook her head in amusement as she read her eonnie's text.

 

 

From: My DINO Eonnieeee~

To: Krystal-ssi Junggiieee

 

Soo Junggiiieeee

Oh wait you hate people calling your real name

kekekeke sowwwy (sorry) 

Could you come to the the old place we go 

when we want to eat peacefully without the 

fans bothering us? Pleeeaasssseeee! Be their at 7 okieee? 

Byeiiiieeeeeee!!!! xoxo 

 

 

 

From: My DINO Eonnieeee~

To: Krystal-ssi Junggiieee

 

Ne eonnie~ I'll be their!!! 

Ara? And could you stop 

being a baby when you text me?

Your already 20 yrs. old!

kekekeke 

 

 

 

Krystal cheked the time and it was 6:30 pm. She dump herself on the couch to rest for about 5 minutes since there is still more time. Meanwhile Jiyeon and Chanyeol was setting up a table for two. They put a candle, plates, forks, knives and spoon. Well they don't need chopsticks since they are serving American food.

 

 

"Where's the food?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Oh there! See, they have a personal chef" Jiyeon said while pointing at a chef cooking meat. They are at a restaurant like house. Its the place were T-ara and F(x) eat when they want it private. 

 

 

"Okay.. Are you sure they won't spill that the two are gonna be on a date?" Chanyeol siad while scratching the back of his head. He was feeling uneasy because maybe one of the staff tells a repoter about the date. He might get Kai, his bestfriend for life, in trouble.

 

 

"No worries. We've been here for years. No one have spill the beans and the cooks and waiters are my cousins!" Jiyeon said with a smile printed on her face. Chanyeol sighed in relief then sat on the chair but Jiyeon shooed him since he might mess up the table they just made and fix for about 2 hours since they can't decide on what color should be the table cloth. Jiyeon wants purple while Chanyeol wants black so they end up using the red since its sign for love. 

 

 

"I am hungry!" Chanyeol whined becuase he heard his stomach growl. 

 

 

"How about let's eat at a restaurant? And oooh! Lets go to Hongdae?" Jiyeon suggested 

 

 

"What?! The restaurant part is okay but going to Hongdae is a no no" Chanyeol said while making an "X" sign with his arms. Jiyeon look at him with a confuse look and Chanyeol seems to get her expression. 

 

 

"Because theirs a lot of people there! And they might recognize us!" Chanyeol shouted

 

 

"Sheesh! Alright, you don't have to shout your voice is echoing the whole room! How about let's go to the restaurant and then go to the Han River? Since it is quiet their sometimes and few people come there" Jiyeon suggested 

 

 

"Okay! Ga-Ja!" Chanyeol said as they went out of the building.

 

 

~EXO's Dorm~ 

 

 

"Yeah! We won again!!!" Baekhyun shouted as he make fist bump in the air 

 

 

"Luhan hyung let's get a bubble tea!" Sehun suggested. Luhan nodded then they left the other members in the dorm, who were congratulating theirselves, eating, drinking and resting. Kai dump his body on the couch then sighed since someone text him. He took out his phone and saw a text from his hyung, Chanyeol. 

 

 

From: Creepy Hyung

To: Dancing Machine Jongin!

 

Kai-ssi! Could you come here

at the XXX XXX XXX? 

Let's eat here! Just the two of us

well with Jiyeon of course -_-"

Don't bring the others okay?! 

Come here at 7 pm!!!!

 

 

To: Dancing Machine Jongin!

From: Creepy Hyung

 

Okay

 

 

Kai checked the the time and it was 7:35. He stood up from the couch then went to his room to change in a more decent clothing since he was still wearing the costume and he smell like sweat. He change into a checkered polo, blue jeans and a jacket. 

 

 

 

He went outside of the room and all the members, except Luhan and Sehun since they left awhile ago for bubble tea, were looking at him. Chen put his arms around Kai's neck then asked: 

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

 

"To go meet with Chanyeol hyung" Kai said while taking off Chen's arms

 

 

"Didn't you met him awhile ago at Music Bank? Oh wehre did that dude go? He left when they were announcing the winner! He has to be their since he is the voice of EXO? Ooh he might be with Jiyeon! Sheesh.. I bet there--" Before chen could finish his sentence Kai smacked his head making his hyung scream in pain. 

 

 

"Stop thinking dirty things!" Kai shouted

 

 

"Dude I was gonna say there on a date! Maybe your the one whose thinking dirty things! Sheesh for a makne too you're dirty minded!" Chen said while massaging his head then sat on the couch to watch TV. 

 

 

"Don't mind your hyung, just go.. Be careful" Suho said while patting Kai's back. 

 

 

"Thanks hyung bye!" Kai said as he went out of the door then put on some glasses and cap so no one will notice him. Great thing their are no fans outside their dorm. Kai called a taxi then went to the place where Chanyeol had just sent him. It was far but not to far. Once he got their he went inside the restaurant like bulding. He saw a table for two and a dude that is dress in a tux while holding a voilin. 

 

*I think Chanyeol hyung need an advice about love again sheesh!*

 

 

"Helle sir" the guy in a tux said 

 

 

"Hey! Who are you and where's Chanyeol hyung and Jiyeon noona?" Kai asked while looking around. 

 

 

"Oh Chanyeol.. He told me not to tell you anything sorryyou just have to wait for them" the guy said then bowed. Kai nodded then sat on the chair since there are only two chairs place. 

 

Meanwhile at F(x)'s dorm. Krystal was sleeping on the couch until Sulli woke her up. Krystal looked at the clock and it was 7:05. Her eyes widen then ran to her room then change. She wore a checkered polo, the same as Kai except for the color, t-shirt and jeans. She even took her white bag to put her stuff in like phone, wallet and other things. 

 

 

 

She ran out the room then went outside not even saying goodbye to her eonnie's who she left dumbfounded. She put on glasses and cap so no one will notice her. She went inside the taxi then went to the usual place they always go to have lunch or dinner with her precious eonnie, Jiyeon. Once she got  their she went out of the taxi, not even bother to get the change, then went inside. 

 

She saw a guy in a tux, two chairs, one table and a guy in a jacket. She went nearer to see who was seating on the chair and saw it was...... Kai. 

 

 

"Kai?" Krystal muttered. Kai turned around to see who just called his name and saw Krsytal stnading with an eyes wide almost wide as D.O's eyes hehehe kiddding. He stood up from his seat.

 

 

"Krystal?" Kai asked 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" They both asked in unison. They both laugh then Kai let her talk first. 

 

 

"Jiyeon send me a text that we will meet here. You? Why are you here? And how did you know about this place. I thought Me, Jiyeon and T-ara and F(x) eonnies only know about this place" Krystal said while having a confuse expression printed on her face. 

 

 

"Me.. Chanyeol hyung wanted me to come here since he said will be eating here with Jiyeon noona"  Kai said 

 

 

"Excuse me, sorry to interupt but theirs a message that Jiyeon and Chanyeol left. Could you please sit down for awhile cause the message is recorded" the guy in the tux said. The two nodded then sat on the chair that was reserved for them. A  screen was coming down from the wall then the lights turn off. A video of Jiyeon and Chanyeol was being played.

 

(Blue - Chanyeol

 Violet - Jiyeon)

 

 

"Hello!" 

 

 

"Sup!"

 

 

"So... You tell them the plan!" 

 

 

"What?! Why me?" 

 

 

"Its your plan! Not mine"

 

 

"Yah! but you added some things on my plan so it would make it your plan too! Pabo! "

 

 

"Oh! So you wanna fight huh? Bring it electricity pole!"

 

 

"Okay shorty!" 

 

 

"Yah! You two! I'm trying to sleep!! Just say the ing plan already!" 

 

 

"Who was that?" Kai asked

 

 

"Hmm since it sounds like her voice is a little bit gone, I think its Eun Jung eonnie, I think? Well her cause her voice kinda sounds like that" Krystal said while Kai just shrugged. 

 

 

"So.. We kinda made a plan and I know your gonna be mad at us but we can't help it! We just wanna help you two! Its so exciting that Krystal likes Kai and Kai likes Krystal back! Eiiip!! Its such a cute love story--"

 

 

"Just get to the point already" 

 

 

"Arraseo! So we planned to set you guys up! Krsytal you might be thinking that we will eat like those all days but no your on a date!"

 

 

"And Kai you might think that me and you will eat together but no! Your on a date too!" 

 

 

"So have fun you two love birds and I have to punch someone first for calling me a shorty"

 

 

"And I have to run since someone is gonna punch me bye!!"

 

 

The video stop then the lights went on and the screen went up again. Their was an awkward silence since Jiyeon and Chanyeol just spilled their secret about how they like eachother. The silence was broken until the food came in and the music started. The chef prepared a barbecued beef steak with broccoli and tomato. 

 

 

"So.. You like me huh?" Kai muttered 

 

 

"N-ne. And you like me hehehe" Krystal said while awkwardly laughing 

 

 

"Yeah" Kai replied back 

 

 

"I'm so sorry if my eonnie got a little overboard! She is like that, when something really important she gets involve. I love her but sometimes she just spill my secrets. I remember about one time when we when out my sister Jessica told me not to buy anything but I did and I told  Jiyeon not to tell anyone but she did. She kinda told the other SNSD members so please I'm really really sorry in behalf  of --" before Krystal could finish her sentence in a fast way she was interuppted because: 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

"They kiss!" Jiyeon shouted that made the people look at her. 

 

 

"What?! Well that was fast.. But how did you know?" Chanyeol asked while shoving kimchi on his mouth. 

 

 

"Well I kinda put a cctv camera on the room.. See" Jiyeon said as she show her phone. Chanyeol look at her with a why-would-you-put-af*cking-cctv-camera look hahaha that was long XD Jiyeon scratch her head awkwardly while thinking of an excuse so Chanyeol could buy it. 

 

 

"Why did you put a cctv camera?" Chanyeol asked while pointing his chopsticks at her 

 

 

"Well maybe Krystal or Kai might leave" Jiyeon said but Chanyeol just look stared at her 

 

 

"Okay! I just wanna see their date! Wae?! Am I not allowed?"  Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Well duh? Its a private date c'mon!" Chanyeol said while shoving a spoonfull of rice on his mouth. Jiyeon pouted then keep her phone inside her bag but Chanyeol stop her. 

 

 

"Don't put it back.. I wanna see the whole thing" Chanyeol muttered. Jiyeon rolled her eyes then put it in the side so they both can see it. 

 

 


 

Hehehehe a KaiStal and ChanYeon moment! 

Both at the same time LOL ^^

Dont' forget to comment, subscribe and upvote

 

Bye!