Filming The MV (Part 3) / Let's Throw A Party

Something New

* Hey,T-ARA..

 

Saebbalgan jangmicheoroem

 gashigateun mallo nal jjireun neo

 uh uh uh

 

Neon machi munshincheoreom ji-uryeo

halsurok gipke paeyeo uh uh

 

Cry Cry Can't you see the music

Bulkkotcheoreom ddeugeobke

You are ma boy*

 

 

 

Jiyeon got up then rubbed her eyes. She took her phonethen she checked it and it wasn’t her alarm. She look around and it was Chanyeol’s phone. She threw a pillow at Chanyeol then he quickly got up..

 

 

“What now?” Chanyeol asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

 

“Your phone is ringing. And why is it our (T-ara) song huh? *yawn*” Jiyeon asked then she stood up then stretch…

 

 

“Nothing it was kinda catchy and when I watch the MV you have a short hair like a boy. It kinda fits you” Chanyeol said while turning off the alarm from his phone. He stood up from the bed then he started fixing it. Jiyeon went to her closet to get clothes. She went to the bathroom next and she securely locked it. Chanyeol went down to cook breakfast.

 

 

“Hmm I wonder what to cook?” Chanyeol said while tapping his chin

 

 

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah!!! What do you want to eat?!!!!”  Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen, luckily Jiyeon heard him because of his deep deep voice, deeper than yours yeah! LOL

 

 

"Anything!!!! JUST ADD KIMCHI!" Jiyeon shouted from the bathroom and Chanyeol heard it because he have a large ears (not really mocking him but he does have big ears and its quite cute LOL). He started cooking soup and rice since Jiyeon said anything. After he was done cooking, he set up the table and started eating since he still needs to wash up. Jiyeon came down while wearing a gray sleeveless shirt, black sweater that has dots in it, a cute brown bag and short shorts.   

 

 (ignore the shoes and leggings LOL)

 

"What did you cook?" Jiyeon asked while going down the stairs. Chanyeol look up, he's eyes widen and his jaw drop, he even drop his chopsticks and spoon. *Woah! She so... y.. I can't even look away* .. Jiyeon saw his expression and she chuckled. Jiyeon made a y pose then said: 

 

"I know I'm y!" Jiyeon said. Chanyeol heard what Jiyeon said and he snap back. He rolled his eye and continue. 

 

"Whose y? Eww why don't you change?" Chanyeol said then he shoved a spoonful of rice in his mouth. 

 

"Wae?! Its so hot outside" Jiyeon said while pouting then she sat down. 

 

"Ara.. Now hurry up and eat then wash all of this cause I gotta go change" Chanyeol said while putting the plate on the sink. Jiyeon just nodded then continue eating. Chanyeol went up to change cause they gotta finish the shooting that they didn't finish yesteray because of the commotion that happen yesterday at the park. 

 

~ ~ ~ SMEnt. ~ ~ ~ 

 

"Jiyeon noona is fine now thanks to her hero Chanyeol hyung, she didn't got hit by the cake.." Kai said then he took a sip on his coffee. Kai and Krystal are in the cafe inside their company cool right? (they don't have a cafe inside smentertainment.. but maybe XD) Kai told everything that happen yesterday since Krystal asked him how Jiyeon was going.

 

"Really?! Aissh fans this day! If I were there, I would kill her and feed her to the lions!! How dare her throw a cake at eonnie (Jiyeon).. Eonnie is a nice person. She always help me when Jessica eonnie is not around." Krystal said while stabbing her cake with a fork. 

 

"Wow, calm down your hurting the cakes feelings" Kai chuckled 

 

"Yeah then you have it and marry it you wacko" Krystal said then she gave the plate to Kai, who was laughing at her. 

 

"Tch, I'm kidding.. For a girl you are fierce.. I like it " Kai said while whispering the last part, but unfortnately Krystal heard it and she blushed a little that Kai didn't see it since he was busy eating the cake. 

 

"Really? I been spending to much time with Jiyeon eonnie then hahahaha" Krytsal laughed then Kai laughed too. A lot of the staff and other people that work at the company looked at them while smiling and whispering they are a cute couple but some where disaproving since they are scared that the two can make a rumor and scandal. 

 

"I didn't know Jiyeon noona is fierce. She looks like one but doesn't act like it.." Kai said while munching on a pice of cake 

 

"Yeah its because of her eyeliner hahaha but she is fierce, but I think that personality of hers ran away since that bullying rumor started. Eun Jung eonnie told me she always cries at night because of that. *sigh* poor eonnie, I hope I can do something for her since she does a lot of things for me" Krystal said. Tears were already forming on her eyes but she tried to hold it back but she couldn't. Kai saw the tears that falll from Krystal's eyes. He patted her back and said: 

 

"Krystal stop crying.. Jiyeon noona would be more hurt of she saw you crying now stop and let's think of something to thank her for being a great noona to you and to us of course since she help me from getting tease by Chanyeol hyung hahaha" Kai said. Krystal whipe all thetears from her face and great thing her make up is water proof. 

 

"Yeah.. Your right Jiyeon eonnie would be hurt I she saw me cry.. Thanks Kai, thanks for everything, thanks for being here at my side when I don't have anyone to share my feelings" Krystal said then she hug Kai.. Kai was a little shock but a smile crept up on his face then he hug Krystal back.. After that they broke the hug since Krystal have an idea that pop out of her head

 

"Ooooh~ How about let's throw a party of for eonnie" Krtsyal said 

 

"What a great idea.. How about let's throw the party at our hangout place?" Kai suggested 

 

"Yeah! Jiyeon eonnie would be so happy!!" Krystalk said while smiling like little girl eating ice cream. Kai smiled *She's so cute when smiling.. Wait what am I saying? Kai you are so crazy*

 

"Kai? Yoohoo! Earth to Kai?" Krystal said while waving her hand infront of his face then suddenly Kai snap back from his thoughts.

 

"Huh?" he asked 

 

"Tch, you aren't even listening, I said let's throw it now after they finish their shoot for the MV" Krystal said then Kai nodded. They went out of the cafe then called the other EXO and F(x) memebers to help. 

 

~ ~ ~ MV Shooting ~ ~ ~

 

"Ok.. and action!" the director shouted. They went to a beach to have a picnic since the last scence is their date then they will kiss when the sun set. Well not really since its the middle of the afternoon they will just make a camera trick. And they said to film the last scene since maybe another fan will do something.

 

-MV-

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol was enjoying their picnic. Sometimes Jiyeon would feed Chanyeol and Chanyeol would feed Jiyeon. After they ate and rest they played a little game of beach volleyball. After a few rounds Chanyeol hit the ball so high. Jiyeon was about to catch it but she slip, then Chanyeol to her side.  

 

-End of MV- 

 

"And Cut! Jiyeon gwenchana?" the director asked using his mega phone 

 

"Hahahahaha ne! gwenchanayo!" Jiyeon said then she brush off the sand on her clothes while trying to get up. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah mianhe" Chanyeol said while helping Jiyeon stand up 

 

"Ani.. gwenchana! I just slip I have done taht in a lot of show hahaha" Jiyeon said while laughing. Chanyeol just scratch the back of his head then went back to his place. The other T-ara members were playing with the camera since they are making a behind the scene of the MV and they caputured everything even the part that Chanyeol help Jiyeon. 

 

"Aww what a sweet couple? I wonder what's the name for the two? Like Jinwoon and Jiyeon the G minor couple.. Eun Jung eonnie what do you think will be the name of this couple?" Hyomin asked while pointing the camera at Eun Jung. Eun Jung tap her chin while looking at the sky 

 

"Ahh! How about the Dino Couple!!  (LOL I just thought of that sorry if its lame XD )" Eun Jung said 

 

"Dino couple?" all of the T-ara members asked in unison well except for Eun Jung and Jiyeon since she far away.. 

 

"Yeah Dino Couple, since Jiyeon is a dino and Chanyeol is so tall that he looks like a dinosaur.. And when their names are combine it could be ChanYeon! Well I just saw that in the internet cause Jiyeon + Chanyeol is equal to ChanYeon so yeah.." Eun Jung said while sipping on her juice wait when did she have a juice on her hand XD 

 

"Yah guys look the two are gonna kiss!" Qri shouted.. All of their attention now are at the two couple but they were disappointed since Jiyeon laughed when they were about to kiss. 

 

"Hahahaha sorry your face looks weird hahaha" Jiyeon said while clutching her stomach 

 

"Yah! My face isn't that funny" Chanyeol said while touchign his face 

 

"Okay! Will do this again, now Jiyeon-ah stop making fun of Chanyeol even though his face looks funny" the director chuckled 

 

"Yah!!" Chanyeol shouted 

 

"Hahahaha anyway let's start and action!" the director said 

 

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol were sitting down on a picnic mat. Jiyeon's head is laying down Chanyeol's shoulder while watching the beautiful sunset. After that they both look on each others eyes. Chanyeol cupped Jiyeon's cheeks. Jiyeon closed her eyes, Chanyeol saw her expression and chuckled a little then he leaned for a kiss. Jiyeon responded back. 

 

The kiss became a deep and hot kiss that made all the T-ara members shout and jump up and down.. 

 

"Huhuhuhu Jiyeon is so lucky!!" Boram said 

 

"I know.. I want a boyfriend soon" Qri said while hugging Boram 

 

"You guys are getting annoying every minute" Soyeon said while reading a book 

 

"Your just jelous.." Boram said then she stuck her tongue out. Soyeon was a bit annoyed that she laid her book down then started chasing Boram. The other T-ara just shook their heads in amusement then checked the two love birds since the kiss wasn't done yet and yes they video.. 

 

"And cut!!! You guys were awesome... Now tomorrow will be doing the dance version of the song okay?" the director said then they all nodded. The staff strated to pack up and everything. 

 

The two couple was still speechless because they remeber the accident chapter 19. The staff said they can still walk at the beach while they were fixing the whole so they did they were walking near the sea.. It started with an awkward silence but Chanyeol tried to talk .. 

 

"So.. How you doing?" Chanyeol asked while scratching his back head 

 

"What are you saying? Your weird sometimes" Jiyeon said while punching Chanyeol's arm 

 

"Ouch!" Chanyeol said while fake crying. Jiyeon just rolled her eyes then she took out her phone from her pocket since she felt it vibrate. She got a text from Krystal that says that she should go to EXO's hangout room/place.. 

 

"Whose that ?" Chanyeol asked 

 

"Oh its Krystal she told me to go to your hangout place" Jiyeon said 

 

"Wae?" Chanyeol asked 

 

"I don't know.. Let's just go to the van" Jiyeon said then she grab Chanyeol's wrist then drag him with her to go to the van. Now they are going to the company with T-ara since they want to come too. After minutes of driving they arrive at the company then they went inside using the back door again since there were a lot of reporters and fans again. 

 

They went to the hangout plac. Jiyeon opened the door then: 

 

"SURPRISE!!!"

 

 

 


 

Hey! Wassup my lovely readers? 

So how is this? I know its boring LOL 

Anyway if you want someone to review their story go to ❤ Hershe Review Shop ❤