Let The War Begin!

Are We Really Meant To Be?

Krystal’s POV

 

Everyone ran off to hide while my team ran towards the water balloons.

 

Tiffany: why are we standing out here in the open?

Victoria: cause we’re near the water balloons. If they come at us, we can just use the water balloons.

Krystal: but, we’re easy targets.

Victoria: we should be fine.

 

Your POV

 

I saw Jessica sprint towards the outside door.

 

You: Jessica!!

Jessica: what?

You: hold on. Let’s wait here and watch what the others do first.

Nara: haha. Yea, going out now would only get us all wet.

Jessica: oh. Haha ok then.

 

I looked out the window and saw Lee Joon’s team running towards Victoria’s team. Both teams were shooting at each other until Victoria’s team started throwing water balloons. Lee Joon’s team got soaked in water and immediately retreated.

 

Sunny: haha! Wow~ Victoria’s team is doing surprisingly well out there. Especially since they’re out in the open.

Jessica: when should we go out there?

You: hmm~ we’ll slowly go out. Just follow my lead.

 

I slowly made my way out of the building and hid against some nearby trees while my teammates hid behind a bush on my right. I turned to my left and saw Yoo Ah Ra’s team running towards Victoria’s team. I was about to go after Yoo Ah Ra’s team from behind but my team was attacked by Lee Joon’s team. Yoseob and Lee Joon came to shoot me while Jessica, Nara, and Sunny were shooting Alice and Yoo Young. I saw my team run off, leaving me behind.

 

You: WHAT THE HECK?!

Lee Joon: haha!!! Your team left you~!!

Yoseob: ALRIGHT TEAM! SHOOT ________!!!

 

The four trapped me against the tree and shot at me. I was completely soaked before I even got out of there. I eventually found my team back inside the building where we started.

 

You: GOOD TEAMWORK LADIES! Leaving your leader and all~

Jessica: haha!! I’m sorry. I kind of panicked a bit and ran.

Nara: I just followed Jessica haha!!

Sunny: same here.

You: should Jessica be the leader? You all seem to like to follow her. Haha!

Sunny: doesn’t matter to me.

Jessica: don’t you want to be the leader ________??

You: well, it doesn’t help if my members don’t follow me.

Jessica: oh… sorry.

You: haha. It’s fine, don’t worry. This is suppose to be fun right? So lets all just have fun okay?

Jessica, Nara, Sunny: YEA!!!

Nara: so what’s the plan?

You: you three will go and try to get some water balloons~…

Sunny: YOU INSANE?!!

Jessica: haha that’s suicide.

You: haha. Like I said, “try to get some”.

Nara: we got this.

Jessica: uh~ yea. Sure we do. C’mon girls.

Sunny: wait, what are you gonna do _______?

You: I’m gonna go find the teams.

Nara: by yourself?!

You: why not?

Jessica: cause you’ll get ganged up on.

You: well~ I’m already soaked from earlier because of this team I know so I don’t think it’ll matter if I get shot at. * ;) *

Jessica: haha! Yea~ you’re right.

Nara: LETS GO GIRLS!!!

Jessica and Sunny: LETS!!

 

The three sprinted out of the building and I soon followed on out. I walked around until I felt some water being sprayed against my back. I turned around to see Yoona running off while laughing like an idiot. I chuckled to myself and ran after her. She didn’t notice that I was following her and she ended up leading me to Jay. They were well hidden by trees and a building. Jay and Chansung were talking to each other while Yoona ran over to a water hose that was attached to the building.

 

You: *to yourself* nice~ they found a water hose.

Chansung: hey~ I think I see someone.

 

I quickly hid against the building and knelt down. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder until I decided to jump out and start shooting at them. It was Jay and Chansung. The two guys soon started shooting at me and I quickly made a run for it. After losing them, I took a deep exhale.

 

You: well, I know where Jay’s team is. Now where’s Lee Joon’s team hiding at?

 

I walked around for awhile and finally found Lee Joon’s team. They also hid near a building with a water hose. I jumped at them while shooting at Lee Joon. I shot Lee Joon in the face and then quickly shot Yoseob in the face. Yoo Young and Alice were shocked and just stood there laughing. After a few seconds of laughing, Alice and Yoo Young finally started shooting me. I made a run for it as soon as they started shooting. I kept on running but Lee Joon’s team would not stop. They chased me until I ran into Yoo Ah Ra’s team. Yoo Ah Ra’s team saw me and started shooting at me. I ran pass them, leaving Yoo Ah Ra’s team with Lee Joon’s Team. As I made my way behind Yoo Ah Ra’s team, I quickly shot Yoo Ah Ra, Yoon Jo, Lime, and Sulli before running off. I ran back to my team’s building to look for a water hose. When I found one, I quickly refilled my water gun. When it was filled, I saw Jessica, Nara, and Sunny running after Victoria’s team. This was my chance to get Krystal good. Victoria’s team was focused on Jessica, Nara, and Sunny so I quietly ran behind. When I got close enough to Krystal, I opened my water gun and just poured the water down her head. Krystal stood there screaming while the others were still focused on shooting. Krystal stood still long enough for me to empty my water gun on her. When my water gun was empty, Krystal turned to me and started shooting at me. I ran away laughing with her chasing me.

 

Krystal: I’M GONNA GET YOU!!!

You: HAHA!! NEVER!!!!!

Victoria: huh? HEY! KRYSTAL!! GET BACK HERE!!!

Krystal: GIVE ME A SECOND! I’VE GOTTA GET ________~!!

Amber: VICTORIA!!! SUNNY AND JESSICA JUST TOOK THE LAST REMAINING WATER BALLOONS!!!

Tiffany: Oh~ great.

Victoria: darn~

 

I ran as long as I could but after all the running I was doing, I became tired and fell down to my knees. I sat there trying to catch my breath while Krystal stood above me shooting her water gun at my head. As she was about to run away, I placed my gun down and quickly snatched her gun out of her hand. As I started shooting her with it, Krystal started to scream.

 

Krystal: AAAAHH!!!

You: HAHA!!! Yes!!! Gotcha!

 

I placed the gun on the ground and ran off after picking up my gun. After a few seconds of running, I turned around to see if Krystal was chasing me or not. As I turned around, I was immediately tackled to the ground.

 

You: ooww~ what was that for?

Krystal: for shooting me with my own gun and for dumping all that water on my head.

You: you just got wet, you hurt my back by tackling me like that you know~

Krystal: aww~ I’m sorry. Will this make it up?

 

Krystal placed her lips on mine. As she got off me, my face was burning red.

 

You: t-that’ll do. *smiling*

Krystal: haha~ C’mon, lets go back to the others.

You: okay.

 

6:14PM

 

Yoo Ah Ra’s POV

 

It was starting to get dark so Jessica decided to stop the game. Nara, Alice, and I were standing near a bench while Yoon Jo, Lime, and Yoo Young sat on it. I looked behind the three girls and saw Lee Joon and Yoseob coming up behind the girls with a huge container of water. I couldn’t help but look and chuckle to myself. Lime, Yoon Jo, and Yoo Young noticed that I was looking behind them so they looked back. As soon as they saw the huge container of water, Lee Joon and Yoseob dumped all of it on the three of them.

 

Lime, Yoon Jo, Yoo Young: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Lee Joon and Yoseob: YES!!!!!

 

Lee Joon and Yoseob high fived each other and were immediately pushed away by Lime.

 

Lime: hey Lee Joon?

Lee Joon: haha! Yea?

Lime: come here, you want a hug?

Lee Joon: haha! Nah~ I’m good. I just got dry.

Lime: no it’s okay. I want a hug.

Lee Joon: no it’s fine.

Lime: come here~

 

Lee Joon began to run away from Lime but Lime was much faster and caught him in a back hug. I started to laugh when I saw Yoon Jo and Yoo Young hugging Yoseob. Yoon Jo in the front and Yoo Young in the back.

 

Yoseob: oh c’mon~ I just got dry.

Yoon Jo: that’s your fault for making us soaked like that. * :P *

Yoseob: haha! You gotta admit though, we got you three pretty good haha!!

Yoo Young: yea yea~

 

Yoon Jo, Lime, and Yoo Young let go of the guys and walked towards the others. Nara, Lee Joon, Yoseob, Alice, and I soon followed.

 

Yoon Jo’s POV

 

We walked towards Yoo Ah Ra unnie’s car and got in. Before I got in the car, I saw ________ and Krystal standing next to Jessica’s car hugging. I don’t know why but tears started to form in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and got in the car. I watched them from the car while we waited for Yoo Ah Ra to get in. Everyone left, leaving Krystal, ________, and Jessica.

 

Jessica: you guys heading home?

Yoo Ah Ra: yea. Well, gotta send these girls home first.

Jessica: haha. Alright then. We’ll see you girls later then.

Yoo Ah Ra: haha yea, bye. Was fun hanging out with you all.

Krystal: hope we can all hang out again soon.

You: yes, I agree.

Yoo Ah Ra: hopefully. Well, we’ll be going now. See ya.

Lime, Yoo Young, Nara, Alice: Bye~!

Jessica, Krystal, You: bye!

 

As Yoo Ah Ra started the car, I looked out the window to see Krystal and _________ hugging once again. I quickly turned away and Yoo Ah Ra drove off.

 

Lime: hey Yoon Jo? You okay?

Yoon Jo: huh? Oh, y-yea I’m fine.

Yoo Young: you sure? Your eyes look kind of watery. Were you crying?

Lime: *hugs Yoon Jo* it was just water Yoon Jo.

Yoon Jo: it’s not the water that’s upsetting me.

Nara: then what is it?

Yoon Jo: I-it’s..

Lime: It’s what?

Yoon Jo: … *sigh* nothing.

Yoo Ah Ra: Yoon Jo, it’s not nothing. We all know there’s something bothering you.

Lime: you’ve made it too obvious.

Yoon Jo: it’s ________.

Nara: what about him?

Yoon Jo: I like him.

Yoo Ah Ra: haha! Then go for it!

Yoon Jo: there’s just one problem.

Lime: what’s that?

Yoon Jo: I think he likes Krystal.

Yoo Young: what makes you think that?

Yoon Jo: they were hugging each other earlier.

Alice: it could’ve just been a friendly hug.

Lime: yea, like when we hugged Yoseob and Lee Joon.

Yoo Young: well, that was more of a “payback” thing haha!

Lime: you know what I mean.

Yoon Jo: it didn’t look like a friendly hug. They were holding each other very closely.

Yoo Ah Ra: well, you never know for sure until you ask.

Yoon Jo: who am I gonna ask?

Yoo Young: ask Krystal or ________.

Yoon Jo: but it’ll be awkward asking. What if they ask me “why?” What do I say then?

Yoo Ah Ra: go ask her sister, Jessica, then.

Lime: yea! There you go.

Yoon Jo: but~…

Yoo Young: your never going to find out unless you ask.

Yoon Jo: *sigh* your right.

Yoo Young: of course I’m right haha!

 

I was the last one to get dropped off. As I got entered the house, I went straight to my room. I grabbed some clean clothing and went to the shower.

 

Your POV

 

As Jessica pulled into my driveway, I slowly moved Krystal’s sleeping head off of me. I said goodbye to Jessica, gave Krystal a kiss on her forehead, and went inside my house. It was 6:35PM and my parents were already asleep. They never slept this early before. I had to make sure that nothing was wrong so I checked my parents room and saw that they were fine and sleeping. I closed the door and went to my room. I pulled out a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt and went straight to the shower. Once I was out of the shower, I walked into the living room to watch some T.V.. I caught myself dozing off a bit so I decided to turn off the T.V. and sleep on the couch.

 

Next Morning. 9:35AM

 

I woke up with a note on my head.

 

“we went on a 5-day cruise. There‘s food in the microwave so you can eat if your hungry. Sorry to leave without saying goodbye. We love you _________ and we‘ll see you in 5 days.”

You: man~ that . I’m home alone for a week.

 

I got up and realized that I did not charge my phone so I quickly ran up to my room and plugged my phone into the charger. After doing so, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the food that was in the microwave and ate it. Just as I finished my food, there was a knock on the door. I put my plate in the sink and quietly ran to the front door. I peeked through the shades and saw that it was Yoon Jo.

 

You: oh, hello.

Yoon Jo: Good morning ________.

You: good morning Yoon Jo. What are you doing here? Did you walk here by yourself?

Yoon Jo: yea. I need to talk to you.

You: ok? Hehe~ Umm, come inside.

Yoon Jo: thank you.

 

Yoon Jo walked over and sat on a couch in the living room while I went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I walked over to Yoon Jo and handed her the water bottle and sat down on a couch in front of her. Yoon Jo thanked me for the water and began to drink it. After she put the bottle down, she let out a small sigh.

 

You: so what’s up?

Yoon Jo: _______? A-are you…

You: am I what?

Yoon Jo: are you and Krystal together?

You: haha! why do you ask?

Yoon Jo: well, I saw that the two of you were awfully close to each other yesterday and I was just wondering.

You: oh um~ well to answer your question, yes. We are together. I asked her just yesterday when we arrived at the park.

Yoon Jo: oh…

You: why‘d you want to know?

Yoon Jo: was just curious.

You: hrmm~ … liar.

Yoon Jo: W-WHAT!?

You: haha! Just tell me Yoon Jo.

Yoon Jo: I’m not lying~

You: Yoon Jo, you’re a really bad liar you know that? Haha! Just tell me.

Yoon Jo: I-I~ ..

You: you what?

Yoon Jo: I… _______?

You: yea?

Yoon Jo: I like you.

You: haha~ I like you too.

Yoon Jo: R-really?

You: yea, you’re a great friend.

Yoon Jo: oh~..

You: something wrong?

Yoon Jo: I really like you _______. Not as a friend though.

You: * O.O * oh~ umm…

 

Did she just say that she likes me? I’m already with Krystal. How am I gonna tell Yoon Jo “no”? I don’t want to hurt her or break her heart. What should I do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here's chapter 8 guys~ ^_^  hope the water war wasn't that boring haha! hope this chapter was good :P ... don't forget to subscirbe and comment ;)