Since The Beginning

I Will Protect You... Always!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't hate you, Kim Jongin."

 

Kai's heart stopped beating as he felt D.O's warm presence on his back.

 

'How does he--?' Kai squeezed the doorknob, slowly turning it without knowing. "Hyung, what are yo- Woah!" Kai fell backwards as the door flung open from the outside, leading him to land on D.O's stomach.

 

"Ow!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol who had their ears glued to the door a second ago were now lying on the ground face down. "Why did you open the door so suddenly like that?"

 

Kai helped himself off of D.O and sat up, "You're asking me? What the heck were you two doing with our door? Trying to eavesdrop?"

 

Chanyeol quickly got up and grabbed Baekhyun's arm to help but he just pulled away and said, "Well if you two weren't being so suspicious, we wouldn't have to."

 

"Suspicious? How?" D.O rubbed his tummy which Kai had abruptly landed on a few seconds ago.

 

"You guys don't fool me." Baekhyun got up to his feet beside Chanyeol who was still inches taller than he was. "Being all lovey dovey, you think we don't notice?" He nudged Chanyeol who nodded in agreement and smiled excitedly like a 3-year-old given a piece of candy.

 

"Notice what?" Suho walked behind the two who were blocking the doorway, startling them. "What's going on?"

 

Baekhyun flung his arm around Suho, pulled him closer and whispered in his ear, "Hyung, I think these two are suspicious. They must be hiding something from us." Suho looked confused and Baekhyun's breath on his ears tickled him, making him giggle.

 

Chanyeol released Suho from Baekhyun's grasp, "you know we can all hear you, right?"

 

"That's the whole point." Baekhyun gave a mischievous look towards D.O and Kai who were just sitting on the cold wooden floor, trying to make sense of Baekhyun's words.

 

Kai looked over at D.O, not forgetting what had happened between them a while ago and that he knew Kai was Kim Jong In. The awkwardness only grew between the two when Baekhyun's word struck a sudden realization.

 

'What was going on between us? What is our actual relationship?'

 

D.O quickly stood up, "I'm really tired guys, can we just sleep now? We have practice at 8 tomorrow." He picked up Kai's sweat pants that had been dropped on the floor and tossed it to him, "go change. I'm going to turn off the lights soon."

 

"Uh- yeah." Kai got up and brushed past the latter blocking the doorway. "Good night!" he yelled out before entering the washroom.

 

"Hyung, thanks so much for the soup and medicine. I feel better now." D.O turned to Suho who was still standing there while the other two had already disappeared to their own room, gossiping.

 

Suho walked towards D.O and gently placed his hand under his bangs, and over his forehead. "You're still a little warm. Rest well and you'll be fine." Suho smiled kindly. D.O flushed a light pink colour as Suho removed his hand and said, "Goodnight!"

 

"Good night, hyung." A cold and unpleasant voice came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter