Chapter 17

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17. NO! I REFUSE TO BE KIDNAPPED AGAIN!!



Not breathing, I held still.

'Seriously, Dee, talk to me.' He pled and walked towards me. Slowly, I began to shuffle backwards.

Stop, Dara, its okay. You're a tree, remember?

Yes, Brain, I am a tree.

So think tree-like thoughts!

Tree

Tree

Tree

Treeeee

I am a treeeee

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

...

Eee

Relaxing into my tree meditation, I breathed in and out slowly. Ah, this must be what trees do all day. Mmm... I could do this forever-

'SANDARA PARK!'

Ugh, that annoying voice in the back of my head keeps shouting.

'DARA, DARA, DARAAAAA!'

Shut up!

'Come on, Dee. Talk to me!'

Can't you see I'm a tree, stupid blind person!

'Look, Dee, if you're not going to come with me willingly... I'll have to kidnap you.'

SAY WHAT?!

My eyes snapped open and I chucked the two branches I held at my kidnapper. I then turned around and ran wildly into the trees, screaming hysterically as I went.

This is fun!

Still screaming like a crazy person, I burst through into a clearing. Desperately looking around, I saw a small pond in the middle. Creepy-Kidnapper-Person's pounding footsteps echoed behind me as I jumped face-first into the cool water. Quickly going under, I waited.

And waited...


'AHA!' two hands grabbed me and lifted me out of the water.

'NOOO!' I screamed, twisting around in my kidnapper's arms. They threw me other their shoulder and began jogging through the forest.

'If you keep hitting my back I'm going to drop you.'

'LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID, CRAZY, PSYCHOTIC-'

'Seriously, Dee? I don't think that I'm the crazy one here.'

'MURDERER, ORANGUTAN, WANNABENINJA, CREEPY, NUTCASE OF A-'


'DEE!'


'Jiyong?' I looked up into familiar dark brown eyes. 'Oh...... Jiyong....... the mermaid vampire.'


'Yeah, who else would-

 

what did you just call me?'

 

 


'A mermaid vampire,' I stated matter-of-factly. 'A mermaid that has been bitten by a vampire. They drink the blood of fish and whales but not dolphins because dolphins are awesome. And you think you're smart.'


'Um...' he looked at me weirdly. 'Sure. But I'm pretty certain that I'm just an ordinary vampire.' 


'What?! But I don't want to be mated to an ordinary vampire,' I whined. 'That's just boring!''


'I think your uniqueness is enough for the two of us, Dee.' I was put down on a soft surface, probably a bear or something. Right now I didn't care, I was too captivated.

I was too captivated by the millipede that was climbing across Jiyong's face. So pretty... with a goofy grin o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter