I didn't think I could

~ Men are all like that ~

I didn't know back than, I guess I was lazy.

Pieces of memories of you come back and they fill me up.

All the promises we made together.

I tried meeting other people to forget about you.

I knew it wouldn't work and that it wouldn't be fair to the other person but I needed you out of my head somehow.

Even though I tried so hard I only ever had you in my mind.

Still you were engraved in my memory.

I couldn't live or do anything without you.

In me, inside of my heart you remained the same.

My heart remembers how much it loved you than loathed you, now it feels nothing for you not even resent.

I couldn't be with anyone and know I would be loved back. I still make very hard on others because you damaged me.

At first I tried to catch you, but I couldn't even touch you. The more I hurt.

Living knowing I couldn't talk to you and see you hurt me for a long time.

I hated hearing about you from our mutual friends.

If I did it was always about you being with someone new eveytime.

I realised all you wanted was freedom. Nothing to hold you back from going around with another and another.

I know now I am better off without and able to love another who I know loves me back thank you for hurting enough to see that I could find love.

Jaejoong I hope you are well with your freedom.

- Junsu

______________

Ello! here i hope you like it its not sad i feel more powerful side susu! hehe kk