My worst nightmare

Being a crush of an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

'You guys know each other?' Mr Kim asked with a puzzled look while looking back and forth between me and that L guy.

'Umm....Nae...' I finally said thinking that I shouldn't deceive an elder...

'Really?' My mom questioned me.

I nodded with a forced smile on my lips.

Just like that, our parents talked and eat together while I can't even eat a bite because of that sudden...frightening fact....and on top of that some voice make me want to puke right away.

'Are you okay, Joo Young shhi?' The arrogant L guy asked.

'I see...you are acting in front of our parents,eh? I wanted to puke right now*fake puke*' I thought.

'Nae...' I smiled and answer sarcastically at him but in the parents point of view I would seem really sweet.

'Look at those two, they are already close to each other. Then this arrange marriage would be even better.' My mom stated.

I was surprised....I totally forgot about the arrange marriage!

'Arrange marriage!! What am I going to do....! I am hour to get married to that arrogant guy later' I thought as I eyed that in a disgusting way.

'Wait...wait! What about those fans of his!? OH MY GOD! I am doomed!' I thought as frowned in reality.

'Girl, do you not like the idea?' Mrs Kim questioned me right away after catching me frowning after hearing that arrange marriage thingy.

'No...I like it.' I denied.

'Then, why are you frowning?' She stated again.

'Oh...the food doesn't match my taste...sorry...if I offended you...' I said in a sorrowful way.

'Oh...it's okay. For a moment I thought you dislike the arrange marriage',Mrs Kim replied.

'No! Of course not! I love that idea!' I *faked* smiled and denied completely upon to the stares that my parents are giving me.

Mrs. Kim smiled in pleasure believing my lie.

The dinner went on peacefully and they decided the arrange marriage date.....already.... It is on next week...so fast....

That Mrs. Kim is so like her son....

I feel like crying now...

Myungsoo's POV

Okay, I agreed that I was really surprised due to the sudden...things that had happened...a few minutes ago....

While eating loads of things came into my mind and I kind of finally connected them to make a whole fact

'The girl named Joo Young who has became a victim of my prank is my FIANCÉ!!'

'Dam it!' I murmured abit and got caught by Mrs.Son.

'Son, are you irritated of something?' She asked me making me totally surprised that I can't even say a complete sentence.

'No...I...angry...not...' I denied?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter