Too many bad news!

Being a crush of an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Your POV

I got home and was about to wash up but my mom suddenly barged into my room and informed me about something absurd!!

I am getting engaged to some guy and she said I need to meet up with that guy tomorrow after school.

I was going to fight back for my own freedom but my mom's habit...she always get out after the room after she finished saying what she wants to say and don't even listen to the answer.

I groaned...

'Kim Joo young, why are you so unlucky!' I talked to myself.

I washed up with that absurd thought of getting engaged.

After that I lay on my bed and replay the Woohyun guy's smile that he flashed at me today.....so handsome....cute....

How could he be so handsome?

'Arghhh!!!' I shouted as I remembered again about that Mr. Scary guy.

'So arrogant! If he is my husband then I am going to fix his attitude and make him bow to me! Haha!*flashes an evil smile* I feel sorry for his mom...she would be so annoyed by him.' I thought.

Then, something popped up on my phone's screen.

*Unknown Number*

'Who the hell are you to do that to my Oppa!'

*Unknown number*

'B*tch!'

*Unknown number*

'Don't touch my Oppa!'

*Unknown number*

'Who are you to do that to my Oppa!'

and many messages came...all from unknown dialers...

And the phone kept vibrating...So I muted it do that I wouldn't be disturb by those vibrations.

Just like that, I fell asleep.

Next morning,

On the way to school, all the people,...I mean most of the teenagers are looking at me and whispering stuffs.... And I got it right away.

It was about that Mr. Scary Guy.

Must be their fans...and the messages *i looked at my phone's screen and the numbers of the messages kept adding up* . I signed...

'This is going to be a long day...' I thought.

I went into the classroom and everyone sat at the back and started whispering all over again..
I am really tired of it. It is not like I did something to him.

My phone is going wonky because of al, those continuous arrivals of messages. I started to get irritated a bit and decided to go to their so called personal liar.

How do I know the location?

Answer, I am the class monitor and well...I am smart and sharp.

I went to their do called personal liar and slammed the door open making all the people inside gasp.

And went up to that Mr. Scary Guy.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter