Second Meeting

Being a crush of an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Joo young's POV

Tomorrow,

At lunch break

I decided to delete the Kakao app. It was so annoying. And later after deleting it, my phone quiet down...my ears are at peace now...

But my phone vibrates again and I decided to look at the dialer and it is unknown so I thought it would be the manager and picked up and thank goodness I was right!

'Hello?' I said.

'Is it-he doesn't know my name so he changed the statement- I am Infinite's manager.'

'Nae...Sir, have you delete the blog yet?' I asked wishing it was already deleted.

'Yes...miss...I am so sorry! I am sincerely sorry...'

'It's okay..'

'Miss, I know that you aren't okay...their fans can be creepy and scary so times...please we aware of certain things...' He warned me.

'What do you mean? Like they are going to bully...me?'

'Nae...or even worse...'

'But I thought it was taken care of...since it was already deleted....'

'But...miss...you see...deleting it won't do a thing...they won't help...'

'Huh?'

'Anyways, miss you should be aware and I would suggest you to change your phone number...or it would be really dangerous..for you..' He suggested.

'Nae...'

'Miss, can I know your name? And please inform me about those consequences...I will try my best to help you and text me after you got the new phone number too.'

'Nae...my name is Joo young... I will text you after I changed my phone number...bye'

'Bye'

The call ended. I was still puzzled about what he meant....

Until I walked into the cafeteria...

As soon as I walked into there...people...especially girls started to throw rubbish at me...

I tried to ignore it but....I couldn't.. I mean ...how could I eat in this state...

So I just walked out of the cafeteria trashed....

I went to clean myself up and borrowed a new set of school uniform from my best friend

And I decided to skip class for the rest of the day.

My phone vibrates suddenly...I was quite scared to be truth...I looked at the dialer and it was from mom.

'Hello' I answered the call.

'Joo young ah~ don't forget about the meeting tonight.'

'What meeting?'

'The arrange marriage one. And I already bought the dress. And don't be late! Come home early!' My mom warned.

'Nae...' I replied half heartedly.

I ended the call after that with a sigh....

'Ya!' Someone yelled at me.

'Huh?'I looked behind me.

It was the sweet looking guy....

He...he looked so handsome...

'Why are you skipping classes?' He asked.

'Oh...it is just boring...so-'

'You decided to skip classes?' He continued.

'Umm...Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yea..why?' I asked him.

'It's just that Myungsoo causes lots of problems and never take the responsibility..and our fans...are you know....overprotective...'

'Oh...I know...that's why I am going to change my phone number. No worries' I flashed a smile.

'Oh...how about a buy you a new phone and help you change your number?' He asked...

My heart was beating really loud.

*thump* *thump*

'Are you okay with that...?' He asked...

'Yeah..of course but...'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter