Coming from different worlds

My Other Half

 

Taemin's POV

The bell for recess have rung, it feels like forever to wait for this exact moment. I looked out the window and the sun shines very brightly. So bright and radiant that it makes me feel at ease and very happy. It feels like i havent felt this way in a while. Would today be a good day?

"Yahh, hyung you're not going out for recess? Palli, if you want..or it will be crowded soon", Kai said to his hyung.

Kai is his dongsaeng. Not his younger brother actually, but someone that Taemin knows since he was younger. Kai is actually his neighbour. They have been living in the same neighbourhood since they are younger. They knew each other so well and were so close that people said they're twins. They kind of looked alike as well. Living alone does make him feel lonely since his parents are always away but Kai was always there for him. He knows him inside and out. They were brothers.

"Nae!", I answered merrily as i quickly walk towards Kai who waited at the classroom's back door. I always have my lunch and spent break time with Kai. He's the nicest person to be with in this planet ! When Kai is not around and went abroad  to learn managing his father''s company it always feel too empty. That's when i always spend my break under the shades at the field's bench or sometimes at the quiet corridor under the big window to read a book.

It's not like I dont have any other friend, well actually when I think about it, there's none that I really am close to. Hmmm, well maybe that's because I always skipped class and didnt socialize.

(Frankly, his classmates were too scared to be close to him because he is so damn RICH & BRILLIANT- they envies him as well since the teachers dont even dare to say anything when he skipped the class because it is rumoured that Taemin's father has connections with the school's principle)

"Let's run Kai, and who ever arrive last at the canteen will have to treat the other okay? 1..2....Julbal !" I smiled cheekily at Kai who was looking spaced out. I started running crazily when Kai finally realized what was going on.

 

"Ahhh Hyung ! wait....that's not fair....you should have counted till three...aigooo, the nice weather is not helping sometimes" Kai said although he couldnt help himself from curving out a smile when he saw his happy hyung.

 

Naeun's POV

 

Naeun-sshi...Naeun-shii....

hmmmm, who's calling me? his voice sounded so soft but with a hint of annoyance. Mwoyahhh, my prince should have had a very nice and sweet voice but why is this one....

Naeun-aaAAAH ! the teacher hit Naeun's desk with a book.

"AHHhh ! that gave me a shock !" i immediately shook up my head once i realized what was going on. Aishhh, no wonder i feel asleep. It's Mr. Cha poetry class. His voice is sooo....and.....that sometimes it sounded like a lullaby to my ears.

"No wonder you always have bad results Naeun-shi..its inappropiate to sleep during class. You should have concentrate i you want good result" said Mr Cha while shaking his head. The whole class exploded with laughter.

Aishhhh, embarassing. My cheeks were blood red by then. I never should have never watched the "I Hear Your Voice" drama till late at night last night. But Lee Jong Suk-shi is just too dashing to resist. I started day dreaming again.

"Naeun-shi, read the stanza from the poem, please", Mr Cha continued the lesson again as he walked back to his desk.

"Naeun?.....", ehhhh, why is there no reply? the teacher frowned.

Once he turned around he saw that Naeun was looking outside the window, spacing out....hot blood from stress shoot direct to his bald head.

"SON NAEUN !!", Mr Cha's soft voice turned into a shriek.

Lee Hi who was sitting next to Naeun aka her best friend quickly pushed her arms, taking her back into reality.

"Nae ! " i immediately stand up as a reflex. Ahhh, baboo...i'm going to be in a deep trouble. The red faced teacher met my eyes. Eheheheheh..."I am really sorry Mr Cha...I...ermmm...I was thinking about something", I said bluntly as i gave him my sweetest smile (hopefully he will fall for it - finger's crossed ^^)

Ding-dong-deng !

the sound of the bell filled the class....it's lunch time ! ahhhh, thank god...i let out a sigh....

Before leaving the class, Mr Cha gave me a stern look.

"Naeun-shii, you're going to help me this whole weekend as a punishment...come and meet me during breaks and after class. Hopefully in the future you wont forget and pay more attention in class", with that he left the class.

Leaving me..MEN-BOOONGIYA !