You waited?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

Please Comment!!!

 

 

You and Xiumin kissed passionately in the water for 5 minutes then he pulled back and leaned his forehead on yours while still cupping your face,"Why do your kissed have to be soo addictive?" he asked then smiling cheekily as he stared into your eyes,you giggled wrapped your arms around his waist,he then suddenly kissed you,"Yah~" you whined cutely,"Come on beautiful" he said then taking your hand in his and leading you out the water,you both walked towards your pile of stuff,"Beautiful~,turn around" he said turning you around by your waist,you frowned then smiled happily as he wrapped a massive towel around you,"Yah~,what about you?" you asked getting out of his grasp then picking up the other towel and wrapping it around him,"Gomawo" he said smiling down at you then taking your wrist and spinning you around just about to backhug you,"Oppa~,can't we sit down,my legs ache from standing up for too long" you said,suddenly he picked you up bridal then sat on the sand spreading his legs out and placing you inbetween his legs,"Now can I hug you?" he asked with a hopeful look,you nodded happily as he then wrapped his arms around you and you snuggled your head into his chest,"Are you comfy?" he asked,you nodded as you wrapped your arms around him,"Good because I am" he said smirking cheekily.

 

You both sat there for hours hugging,drinking coke,eating some snacks you both bought,joking around and talking,before you both knew it it was getting dark,"Beautiful~,I really hate having to interupt this perfect time I'm having with you but...we need to go home now" he said as you looked up at him,"Aww" you said pouting then sighing,"Arraso","Come on,beautiful" he said cupping your face with one hand your cheek then kissing it,you stood up with him following then got your stuff and left.

 

10:48 PM

Xiumin quietly unlocked the door and you both walked in,suddenly the lights above the stairs to reveal Kris sat on the stairs,"Where were you both,have you seen the time,I thought you'd both been kipnapped" he said standing up then walking over to hug Xiumin then you,before he hugged you he paused,"______,how could you leave us alone,we missed you,I was worried even more for you as you're a girl,then again my prayers came true that Xiumin was with you to keep you safe" he said then hugging you quickly,Xiumin smiled softly,"Dongsaeng,you look really tired,did you just so happen to be awake or were you waiting for us?" Xiumin asked placing his hand on Kris's shoulder,"Well...I was worried" Kris said pouting a little,"Aww,it's ok,thank you for being worried about us,go on oppa,go to sleep and becareful going up the stairs" you said turning him around to lead him upstairs along with Xiumin following.

After leading Kris to his room and saying good night you walked to your room,"Good night oppa" you said smiling,"I don't want to say good night~" he whined pouting,"Well you have too" you answered,"Wayo?" he asked still pouting,"Because I'm tired~" you whined cutely,"I am too,I know,let me sleep with you" he said then beginning to walk in when you placed your hands on his chest,"Oppa~,as much as I love you I would like to at least sleep alone tonight" you said,"I understand,I love you too,sleep well beautiful" he said your hair then walking into his room,which is opposite yours,"Good night oppa" you whispered,"Good night" he answered then you both closed your room doors.

 

*Smiling like the cheshire cat*

I will tell you a teaser for the next chapter...

You have gone missing with a member of EXO who isn't Xiumin

And...

Xiumin is going to miss you