; one

Only You In My Arms

please notice that english is not my first language and i know i will be having grammatical errors. comments make my day. not edited yet.

-----

 

Hello. My name is Choi Jinri and this is my stupid love story.
 
"Jinnie!" My two squealing friends tackled me from behind which almost made me fall. Luckily, I hung onto my locker's door.
"What?" I hissed at them.
"Have you heard?!" Crazy Krystal shrieked as she tugged on my arm repeatedly. It was annoying me, ugh.
"What?" I almost whined.
"The headmaster's grandson will be moving here from Japan!" Skinny Hara exclaimed as she giggled.
"To our school!" Krystal reminded me.
"So? What's so great about him anyway?" I rolled my eyes and started to strut towards my class with my two elves beside me.
"I checked his twitter and instagram profile!" Krystal grinned.
"You mean stalked?" I flicked her forehead and smirked playfully. Krystal pouted and rubbed her forehead.
"His name is Kim Myungsoo. He is in a band and he plays as the guitarist with a stagename called, L! Jinri, he is handsome and so charming!" Krystal squealed like an annoying fangirl and I rolled my eyes everytime she continued. 
I have no interest in boys. I just like to write love stories but I never really liked boys. They think they are the strongest while the girls are just weaklings. Jerks please, as if.
Suddenly, someone carried Krystal up like a bridal style and she screamed LOUDLY which caused my ears to bleed. I'm just kidding, it won't, bleed people. But it hurts my ears everytime she screamed her dolphin scream.
 
"Changjo yah!!!" Krystal hit her boyfriend's chest while pouting. Changjo just laughed and put the poor princess down before hugging his girlfriend behind.
"How dare my princess stalks and compliments another man behind her prince's back, huh?" Changjo kissed her neck as Krystal almost moan.
"Ew, guys we are at school. You can continue at home or the toilet." I rolled my eyes.
"Baby Jin, you really have to stop rolling your eyes sweetie! Your orbs will be abnormal and you don't want that, right?" Hara linked arms with me and I just sighed.
"Babe, let's go to class now, hmm?" I heard Krystal say to her boyfriend and from the corner of my eyes I could see Krystal wrapping her arms around Changjo's neck while pecking each other's lips. I could feel myself getting goosebumps if someone strange would steal my first kiss. I don't know how kissing feels like. I shivered at the thoughts.
 
I plopped myself down on my seat and turned my head to the window beside me. It's always been a habit of mine to stare at the wilderness. Somehow, it made me feel alive. I like sitting at the back because the teacher won't even see what I was doing at the back. Either I would be sleeping or writing my stories. I never liked anyone sitting beside me, that's why there is an empty seat beside. I thought they would disturb me while I'm writing my stories. Krystal and Hara sat a few seats away from me in front. So, I was a loner at the back. 
Here I am, trying to find more ideas for my stories. If you all are wondering, I did not post my fictions on the internet. I only keep them to myself. Only Krystal, Hara, their boyfriends, their boyfriends' friends and my family knew about this hobby of mine. Sometimes I regret for telling Byunghun, Changjo's friend, about it. He just had to tell his gang about it and sometimes they would request me to write something. I felt like punching this . I don't like  attentions of me and I never intend of wanting it. If I didn't have this pale white flawless face, I wouldn't have these attentions. I am not bragging. I am just telling the truth.
 
Just then, I heard the teacher came in and we all lazily greeted the witch. We hated this witch. She was always grumpy and strict everyday. I was sleeping the whole time when this time I heard a knock on the door. This made me awake and faced the door in curiosity.
"Morning, Mrs Lee." The headmaster greeted.
"Good morning, Headmaster Kim." The witch bowed politely to the headmaster. The witch hissed at us to greet the headmaster and we lazily obeyed.
"Today, we have a new student who just came from Japan to join you guys." The headmaster said. "My grandson, Myungsoo." The headmaster then dragged his grandson inside. All the girls then started to squeal and blush which really irritated me.
"Be nice, Myungsoo." The headmaster muttered to his grandson before greeted us goodbye and left the classroom.
The witch raised her eyebrows as she signaled him to properly introduce himself.
The handsome latter cleared his throat before saying with his deep voice, "Hi, my name is Kim Myungsoo but I prefer to be called L. Thank you." He raised his hand to make a small wave and pursed his lips.
"Let's see where do we seat you..." The witch scanned around the room.
"You can sit beside Miss Bae there." She pointed the seat beside the biggest Suzy Bae. I'm glad that I get to sit alone but I also felt uneasy knowing that he'll be seated with the school's biggest flirt. Wait, I should mind my own business. That's their business anyway. I kept on thinking about it then I thought of random things. I guessed the witch noticed me daydreaming since she threw her chalk towards me.
I groaned and rubbed my head as I grabbed the stupid chalk. Damn this witch.
"Can you please explain what I taught just now, Miss Choi?" The witch glared at me.
I just stayed silent or not I'll accidentally blurt out something different. The witch cleared at me.
"So, I suggest you to stop dreaming about stupid things and pay attention to what I'm teaching as this is your last year in High School, understand Miss Choi?" The witch raised her ugly brows. I just twitched my lips and nodded.
This time, I completely focused on what the witch was teaching, not caring about the hisses I'm getting. Damn it, I think I just made more attention. Well, at least it's not that serious.
 
When the bell rang signaling it's break time, I immediately rushed to Krystal and Hara. I was happy that we have a free time after lunch until school ends but we are not allowed to go outside of the school area.
"Darling, he is such a hottie, don't you think!" Hara shouted at me but I quickly covered to prevent from people's stares.
"Baby Goo!" A guy hugged Hara from behind as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Why are you saying he is a hottie while your hubby is here?" The guy pouted and I almost vomit looking at them. Then came Krystal's boyfriend with his gang. Changjo wrapped his arms around Krystal's waist as he pecked her lips. Byunghun immediately ran towards me. I don't know how but Byunghun and I are shockingly close. I feel like as if Byunghun is my brother that I can share about my problems although he can't keep a secret. Despite his cool looks, he acts like his younger than me.
"Have you finished my horror story?" Byunghun asked me excitedly.
"Your hair will not be healthy if you keep on dying it." I avoided his question and rolled my eyes when I saw his new blonde and pink hair.
" And seriously, pink?" I raised my eyebrows but he just grinned. I sighed and knew what he would say next. He is so annoying.
"My scary story?" He poked me repeatedly and I glared at him so he would stop poking me but no. I sighed again because I knew him better, knowing he would not stop until I answer him.
"It's not finished yet and I haven't even started it, stupid." I pursed my lips.
"You know, you two looked like a couple. You guys should date." Krystal suggested and Byunghun was blushing like madly while I just raised my eyebrows.
"Y-You know what, I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria." Byunghun tried to avoid the subject and started to drag me to the cafeteria.
As usual, he would grab my food while I wait for him at our table. The guys are getting theirs  too, leaving the girls here with me.
"Jinri, L.Joe is a nice guy. You should totally date him!" Hara smiled at me. But I feel uncomfortable. Oh yeah, Icall L.Joe using his real name. L.Joe is just too hard for me to pronounce. Besides, he hates it if anyone calls him his real name but he made an exception for me.
"I don't know. I think of him only as my brother, nothing more." I shrugged. Then suddenly, Byunghun came with our food in his tray. I smiled a bit because he knew me the best. I don't eat much that's why I'm so skinny and I almost thought I was a ghost.
"Uhm, do you want to share?" He shyly asked me and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him.
"Well, I know you don't eat much and I'm not that hungry. So, I suggest we share!" This weird guy slightly blushed.
"Fine. Can you feed me?" I calmly asked but Byunghun just blushed again.
"Aigoo. You guys are so cute!" Hara pinched our cheeks and I just rubbed them off while pouting hard.
"That's our man!" Changjo and his friends fisthead poor Byunghun. They were all laughing about I dont know which I don't really get boys.
"Can you guys please cut that off and just be together! You two know each other the best, why not?" Krystal dramatically exclaimed.
"Byungie, let's not care them and eat? I'm tired and hungry." I slightly pouted. I could hear my stomach grumbling since I came to school.
Byunghun just shrugged his shoulders and started to feed me. I feel like a kid and I was, to be honest, really happy. My other friends were like spazzing over us. I love Byunghun, but only as a friend. Okay maybe not as a friend, like a close friend or best friend kind of love.
I then got a little bored and decided to go back to class. I told Byunghun to eat the rest of the food while I start his requested story, which I obviously lied to him. 
 
As I got up from the cafeteria seat, I happened to bump against a hard chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I was feeling a bit annoyed. I slowly looked up and was about to shout at this blind idiot until I saw a pair of beautiful dark brown orbs staring back at me. It was so enchanting that I almost kissed the owner of those eyes. I slowly scanned down his features from his eyes down to his sharp nose and lastly to his pinkish lips. I gulped down my saliva to control myself and managed to push him away. I blushed when I realized I bumped into the headmaster's hot grandson.
"W-Watch your step, idiot." I slightly stuttered as I tried put in my cold tone (oh so naturally) before walking away to my class.
I sat on my seat and plugged in my earpods before playing a random music. Musics about love makes me concentrate on my stories while slow musics is good for sad moments. It depends on the mood. I tried to finish my oneshot love fiction so I could start with annoying Byunghun's horror fiction.