Love triangle.

Junbros.

That wretched moment when he had to make the toughest choice in all his life.”U-uh yeah.sure.”Junho answered unsteadily.Junsu didn’t sense the shakiness in his voice as he was too busy staring at me,and my every action,even the littlest ones,he thought that they were cute.At this moment,my eyes slid over and met with the Junbros.One of them was hopelessly in love,while the other’s eyes contained inexplicable sadness,yearning,and something else that I couldn’t quite comprehend.I looked away hurriedly and snapped my fingers in signal for the boys to get ready for their shoot.”Guys,the set’s ready,get changed and come over!”I chimed.”Yeahhhh Nana~”The boys replied in unison.Chansung was the first to do the shoot,and he shot me a wink after his was done.I winked back cheekily and he ran over to the boys and boasted about his conquest.I chuckled to myself but stopped short when I saw Junho and Junsu’s faces darken.I pretended to not have noticed and called for Nichkhun.The boy walked over,towering over me and whispered,”Nana,not Chansung too.”He groaned.Khunnie was one of my best friends,and the period of time that I had known him was like forever.Not to mention I always felt comfortable with him,and maybe that was why I had told him practically everything.From my plan to make Junho regret for ever leaving me,and in including Junsu in my plan.Khunnie was not one to judge,and even if he did,he was always on my side,ready to lend a helping hand.I could’ve used his help in my plan,but Junho knew that I was close to Khunnie,and he would’ve suspected something was amiss.”I wasn’t even trying okay Khun.He shot me the wink,what was I supposed to do?”I replied with the most innocent expression I could call upon that moment,and I knew it worked when Khun’s expression softened and he said,”Aww,c’mere.”And he pulled me into a bear hug.I gently smacked the back of his playfully and he tickled my sides till I threw my hands up and surrendered.I could feel the other noonas killer glares thrown across the room,but I didn’t bother.Khun was my best friend.”Now go and do your thing.”I pointed to the waiting set.He flashed me a handsome grin and sauntered off.What would I do without you huh,Khunnie.I thought quietly,shaking my head.Quickly,Woo Young’s  turn came and went.The two photoshoots that I had dreaded the most came.Junsu’s turn came first,and as soon as he strided over in two quick steps with his long legs.And he pulled me into an embrace,with my head buried in his manly chest.”Nana,can you please not be so close to the rest?I feel so overcome with pangs of jealousy each time you have skinship with the rest of the members.”he hugged me even tighter,and it was then I realized.I like you,Junsu,but my liking for you can’t even hold a candle for my fondness for Junho.Sorry.I’m so sorry Junnie.It tears me apart to know that you love me,but I just can’t reciprocate your love,or I’ll be a bloody liar.Right at that moment I felt like the most rotten person on earth,but when I blamed Junho for causing me to turn out to be like this.That damned jerk.I pushed Junsu gently away and ushered him to the waiting set.He was good looking,and his lips were always ever so ready to be kissed.But,the kiss wasn’t for me to take,and so I scratched that thought.i stole glances at Junho,and I caught him staring at me.He looked like he wanted to die each time I had skinship with any of the members,especially with Junsu.”Okay,up next,Junho!”I called out,but winced slightly at my own voice calling his name.It still hurt.I couldn’t believe it.Even after 3 years,I still hadn’t gotten over it,he still affected me like he always did.I wanted to punch myself for letting him get to me,and I bit my lips.Junho had noticed this,and a smile was playing on his lips.He knew he was getting to me,and he enjoyed it.The nerve of him.I balled up my fists and gritted my teeth.i had to admit though,he brought out my clothes really well.From the studded leather jacket to the red slim fitting pants,the outfit suited him to a T.As soon as the shoot was wrapped up after Taec’s shoot,we left the studio together,and just as I was about to turn my back against the boys to leave in my convertible,Junsu called over,”Nana~Wanna go have dinner with us?”He asked,pleadingly.I couldn’t resist glancing over to his side where that damned heartless jerk stood,and he looked away.Immediately without a moment’s hesitation,I nodded my head and linked my arm with Nichkhun’s arms.He got the hint within a spilt second and s his long arms around my waist.the Junbros saw this I felt a certain crackling tension hanging in the air behind us as we walked.”You owe me Nana.I can feel daggers stabbing repeatedly into my back.”Nichkhun said through gritted teeth,and I returned his statement by smiling sheepishly.As we reached the cars,both Junbros entered different cars,as the cars weren’t able to fit all of them.Both Khunnie and I stopped dead in our tracks as I struggled to make a decision.”Nana,here!”Junsu exclaimed excitedly and patted the seat next to him.Looking over at Junho again,I decided to make his blood boil further by heading towards the car Junsu was in,and said,”I’m coming Junnie~”Khunnie shook his head and followed my tracks. Junho was fuming.How could I have watched her get into his car!?I should’ve have grabbed her when I got the chance.Jun thought to himself,absentmindedly slapping the empty seat beside him.”Jun?Are you okay?’A worried Chansung asked him,with genuine concern drawn across his features.”Hmm?yeah,I’m alright,Channie.”And he flashed a reluctant smile for him.The maknae decided to change the topic.”Yaaaaaaah.Don’t you think Nana’s really pretty?I’m considering chasing her,making her my girlfriend.” Junho groaned.Not channie too?I’ve already got more than enough on my plate.Can’t handle another one.Or it’ll drive me crazy.”Channie.You serious bro?Junsu seems like he really loves her,don’t do this to him aite.’”Don’t do this to me.He couldn’t risk wrecking his brotherly relationship with the members,and he to think he hasn’t even solved the problem with Junsu yet.