Anger.

Junbros.

“Here,Nana!”Junsu threw me a lopsided mischievous grin as he handed me the black suit.”Thank you Junsu Oppa!”As if to add on to my gratitude,I threw my arms around Junsu to emphasize my thanks,giving him a slight peck on his cheeks to further drive into the jerk my intended meaning,and I hoped that it had hit him hard.In his damned heart.I knew it worked when I glanced from the corner of my eyes and saw that he spat out the water he was drinking,and his eyes bored into mine.I looked away,and remembered that I was still hugging the poor boy.His features changed and he hugged me even tighter.I squirmed and pulled away from him,as I knew that the simple embrace meant a lot more to him.He looked lost and confused as I pulled away from him,but I couldn’t show that I cared as it would hurt him even more when the time came to make things clear.I felt like a horrible person for hurting Junsu,but I felt it was all worth it to see Junho’s pained expression whenever I got showed any signs of intimacy with his close friend.He deserved it.He did.For putting me into so much pain and suffering for the last three years.I convinced myself as I turned my back,busying myself with preparations for the photoshoot of 2PM later.”Yah,Junho,we make a perfect couple don’t we?”Junsu asked the silent Junho.”H-huh?Who are you talking about?”Junho hung his head down low,making it impossible for Junsu to read his emotions.”Who else but me and Nana?”He chuckled and smiled to himself dreamily.Junho felt his heart being squeezed and it felt as if his heart was being wrenched from his chest when he heard my name bing mentioned.Nana.Lee Nana.As if the words had hit home.A flood of memories rushed to his blank mind,the memories that they had spent together,the two years they had never been apart and they were like Siamese twins,inseparable….Until that moment..