Maybe ft. SooKai

Music in Lyrics

Maybe

Artist: Jay Sean

 


 

They said love came on all forms and apparently love cam in a form of a tease to a certain Kim Jongin who fell madly in love with his private tutor.

 “So as you can see if you multiply this on that, then this’ll be the answer” Choi Sooyoung explained as she placed her delicate finger on top of Jongin’s Mathematics Book. She was four years his senior and was currently attending university as a Music Student.

Jongin’s Mother was friends with Sooyoung’s mother hence Sooyoung becoming Jongin’s Tutor since the latter needs help on his academics.

“Y-yeah” Jongin stuttered as he tried to look as attentive as he can to her teaching.  But he knows he can’t not with her as his tutor. 

All of her was wrong to him.

Like the way her lips part when she was talking, the way her eyes shine when she’s laughing, the way her ears turns slight red when she’s angry at something, and lastly the way she made him feel all bubble up inside.

He knows none of love and he once firmly believed that love is just for those stupid cheesy and has attention deficit kind of people, but now he was to believe otherwise.

He had met her just a little over the year when his mother had sent her to him as a tutor due to his failing academics.  At first he didn’t care since all he had cared was his sport – the only thing he believed he was good at and that was his precious basketball.

“Are you listening Jonginnie?” Sooyoung raised her delicate eyebrows at the dumbfounded boy in front of her and can’t help but notice the blooming blush that took over the boy’s features.

The boy could only nod as he looked away not seeing how the older girl smiled beautifully as she lingered her eyes on him a bit more.

 


The afternoon tutoring session with Sooyoung was done and Jongin found himself yet again at the subdivision’s court to play basketball – or to release the tension he was keeping for 2 hours.

Jongin kept on attempting to do a three pointer shot yet none of the balls he had tried to shoot with has entered.  With an irritated sigh he had plopped his self on the ground and breathed in and out as he placed his hands on his head.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” He had asked to no one yet an image of his tutor had filled his mind the instant he had asked that question.

“Not her again…ugh…ever since I met her she has been bugging me filling me with these unexplained feelings” He then lied on the ground as he stared at the court’s roof as he mulled the times he was with Sooyoung.

 

“Yo Jongin! Wanna hang out today?” Oh Sehun had casually asked Jongin who was readying his backpack since the class was finally over.

“Uhm I…”Jongin halted his reply as he hesitated on what to say.  He glanced on his wristwatch and he knew its 30 minutes before their afternoon tutoring session.  30 minutes more and he’ll be seeing her again, 30 minutes more and he’ll feel all those crazy emotions he had been feeling for some time now.

He wanted a break.  He needed a break.  He just couldn’t face her today or else he knew he’ll not only fail his subjects but he’ll probably end up at the mental hospital.

He sighed and smiled to his friend before replying “Sure…let’s go and catch up with the guys”

“Great! Today will be fun I promise!” Sehun smiled his eyes turning into half crescent moons.

 

 

Sooyoung tapped her pen impatiently as she glanced on her watch and see that Jongin has still to arrive and it’s been an hour already.  Sooyoung was now seated on one of their subdivision’s bench since Jongin and her lives in the same subdivision and had agreed to have their tutoring sessions there rather that one of their homes.

“Aish where is that kid really…I’ll just study my notes for now” she sighed as she brought her history book for music and her notebook as she listed down notes about the topic she was reading.

 

 

“Is it too early for this Sehun?” Jongin asked as they made their way through the piling people scattered all over the vicinity which was Taemin’s house.

“What early are you talking about Jongin? This party is daebak!” Sehun flashed his goofy grin to his best friend before landing his eyes on a certain girl on the dance floor which was formerly known as the living room.

Jongin sighed and opted to go to the kitchen to grab him some drinks.  He thought Sehun and the guy’s definition of fun will be 1.) Basketball or 2.) Arcade but not this – House Party, it’s too noisy and crowded for his liking.

Things had gone downhill from there for Jongin when he thought he had drunk a normal mineral water but in actuality he had just jugged down a whole cup of soju – straight.

The moment he had felt the dizziness and the flushness, he had tried to go out from the kitchen in a wobbly strides.

The moment he had stepped out from the kitchen’s door, he had frozen in his spot when he recognize the face that he was seeing on everyone right now.

It was Choi Sooyoung’s.

He gulped hard when he looked to his right where a group of Choi Sooyoungs where conversing while swaying their hips to the music.

While on the left, another group of Choi Sooyoungs were laughing boisterously on something he could not hear off.

He shook his head and slapped his face twice to shake the delusions he was seeing, but to his dismay the images of that certain girl seemed to just not leave him alone.

He hadn’t notice how he had struggled to make his way on the dance floor, as more people swarmed him as they dance onto the music making him more uncomfortable.

“Jongin!” another Choi Sooyoung had run towards him before he had collapsed flat on the ground.

 

 

Jongin woke up to a much familiar surroundings – his room.

“Hey”

Jongin despite feeling like his head was ready to break anytime soon tried his best to look up towards the direction where that voice came from.

“I heard from your friend what had happened or might have I guess…” Sooyoung was sitting near Jongin’s bed as she was called upon Jongin’s mother regarding the sudden arrival of a out Jongin with an apologetic Sehun on their door 2 hours ago.

“N-noona?” Jongin croaked. Damn the light’s too much for his eyes to see clearly.

“Don’t you dare Noona me…” she huffed “…you played instead of meeting me for our lesson, really Jongin, you should have texted me or something…and, and you being this…careless really” she stopped letting the irking sink down.

“Sorry noona, I shouldn’t have…and that drink was a mistake…sorry” he had said, eyes never leaving Sooyoung’s hand as he can’t look at her directly in the eyes.

“It’s…fine I guess…it’s just that…”

Sooyoung paused looking intently at Jongin who was still looking down

“…you got me worried…really really worried there”

Jongin widened his eyes and hastily meeting her eyes forgetting the harboring headache that was bugging him since he had woken up.

“N-noona…” Jongin had whispered; meeting her eyes made him unable to continue his words.

Seeing her eyes tell him what he truly deeply feels, he knows he can’t run anymore.  Whatever those feelings were to him, may it be good or bad, he knows that it’s too strong for him to pretend not to care.

He may not know when it all started, how it started or why it even happened, but all he knows that he has strong feelings towards his tutor, his noona – Choi Sooyoung.

“…I think I like you noona” he smiled; his eyes conveying his sincerest emotion making Sooyoung blush and smile in return.

 

 

“Maybe…I am too”

 


Author's Notes: Sup Guys~ so here's my brand new corner, where I put mostly all of my sudden one shots XD Lol :3
Thank you all for subscribing~ :)