First Day In High School (part 2)

I'm a failure...

 

At 7:25 in the morning Luhan reached his new school but he kind of forgot his letter with all the informations on it.
Yap, what a pity...
 
And on this letter there were all kind of informations on it which were very, I mean VERY important.
 
Like when and where he has to be in the first lesson and so one...
 
But thanks god Tiffany's with him! 
 
so he isn't that lost, right?
 
Luhan POV
 
"Luhannie~" Tiffany pouts.
 
oh no... that means she wants something from me ><... but okay... since she'll help me to find our classroom it's okay.
 
"Yap, what is it?"
 
"There are some friends of mine and I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming back to you when the schoolbell rings. It's not like I would need your permission it's just that I'd feel guilty when I'd dissapear without telling you-"
 
okay... What was that. She could have left the end out but anyways Luhan relax..you have to be nice to her don't mess up... she's got that stupid letter and you have yours at home.
 
"Ah, oh-oukay...then see you in front of the main entrance when the bell rings for the first time." I try to fake a smile which had her satifying with my answer and there she went and left me alone. 
 
But it's okay... So, my fist day of High School. As I walk around and look out I can already see some differences between this and my old school. I mean there are so much more students and in some kind of a way everyone looks special. I mean there are some boys and girls SITTING on the ground and smoking! If someone would have done this in my old school... Puh, I bet they'd have been kicked out of school. 
 
Well let's see.. maybe there are some Asians like me. That would be fantastic! hmm... 
 
Nope, no such luck. :(
 
Okay, that doesn't matter Cheer up Luhan!
 
Maybe I'll find new friends in my new class.Yes that's the right attitude LUHAN! :D! 
 
 
-------
A/N: so here's part 2! :D! ah and I realized that I have soo many ideas but I cannot write them down properly...so that means I'm very open to have you guys opinion or even your advice ;D!
 
Ah and you see... Luhan wants to find people who are like him... who aren't non-asians... and I promise, there will at least be 2 more! :D!
 
hmm... next chapter in 3 days and that one will be much longer... cause it's finally weeeeek-end!! :D!!!!!! ASJFÖfGHKSAAJKALDELDJSK
 
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
see you next time
 
~sonyang ^__^!