02

Another Chance, Another Heartbreak

One second you were running out from the cafeteria with tears and one second, you fell on the top of stranger. That’s all because of your clumsy movement. The guy below you clearing his throat while flashing his dashing smile. “As matter I don’t even care if we continue laying like this, but I need to get up.” You quickly getting up on your foot and watching the guy in front of you holding his hand out to you. You’re narrowing your eyes. He chuckled. “Help me, silly.”

 

“Why should I? Your legs still functioning well.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“Like I expected, you are so mean.” Alright, first he claimed that he knows you and now, he accused you for being mean. What the hell. Ignoring him, you dusted your jeans from the dirt before making your way to your class. “Hey wait up!” You still ignored him. “Kang Eunji!” Your body froze. How did he know my name?

 

“Who are you?”         

 

The guy smiles while catching up your step. The closer he come to you, the more you trying to distance yourself from him. “Hey, I am not going to hurt you.” You scoffed. ‘What a guy liked you could do to me?”

 

The guy staring at you with amused. You shifted uncomfortable under his gaze. You hate when someone looking at you. In other word, you hate an attention. He held out his hand just liked before and this time, he indicates you to shake it. You just look at his hand and he gave up when you show no sign to shake it. “I am new here and---“

 

“Thanks but I could see the fact clearly.” you said with irritated. The guy cluck on his tongue while shooting his annoying face.  “You are so mean, you know that. For a beautiful girl like you, that attitude is really not suited with you.” You are just wasting your time by only hearing his bad comment about you. You spun your body to opposite way and the guy quickly grab on your wrist. As a fast reflex, you spun his arms behind his back and he winced in pain. “Touch me again, and I will kick the place where is the sun shine. You hear me!”

 

You pushing the guy away and he stumbled to the front. With a last glanced on him, you marched to your class with angry feelings. The guy just watched your retreating figure before letting out a heavy deep sigh. “I have a long journey.” Fixing his shirt, he made a way to the registration room. He put his file down while pushed the bell. An old woman came out to greet him with a smile. “What can I do for you, young man?”

 

“I am a new student and this is my file.”

 

‘You are the student from China right? What is your name?”

 

“Sehun..Oh Sehun and please do me a favor by hiding my background. I don’t want everyone to know about it.” He said with a mysterious voice. There is a reason for him to leave his friends and came here. Sehun is rather to keep the secret for himself.  At first, the old woman didn’t agree with his favor but after being force by Sehun, she finally agrees with it. She gave the schedule and all the belonging to him.

 

“Have a nice year studying at here. “she smiled. Sehun didn’t reply her smiles. “What a rude student.” she whispered. Of course he heard it. No matter how silent she said, Sehun still heard it. That comment didn’t affecting him at all since he already used to it. Finding a way to his class, Sehun stumbled with the one and only girl that being called as annoying bee by you. At first, she seems startled seeing Sehun. Sehun are still busying observing his schedule and finding his class. As he walking past her, she stopping him.

 

“You are new, right?” she blurted out. Sehun looked behind him and see no one. “Are you talking to me?” She nodded. “Can’t you see it? Have you ever seen this face in this school? No, right?” Sehun said as mean as he can. She pouted. “You are same with her. Always mean to me. I did nothing wrong to you and it is wrong for me to asked that stupid question?”

 

Whenever Sehun think about that again, he agrees with her. She didn’t do nothing wrong to him. “Alright, I’m sorry. Could you show me the way to this class?” Sehun try talking to her with his soft voice but everyone knows it was such a failed. She nodded her head happily. Sehun follow behind her carefully while watching at the girl in front of her skipping to the way happily.  “Such a weird girl.”

 

The girl pushed the door open with rough, making everyone in the class startled, except for you of course. The teacher is already there with his ruler. Obviously, the teacher is teaching at the front while you at the back, more prefer to spend your time by watching the scenery outside the window. “You were late for 10 minutes, Minhee.” She smiling sheepishly. “I’m sorry songsaenim. I found a new student who is coincidently, our new classmate.”

 

“Let him in.” Minhee open the door wider and let everyone taking a look at Sehun’s perfect figure and face. Girl sequel liked a crazy people and Sehun have to close his ears to block all the sound. You stared at him for once with uninterested but then you quickly look at him and your eyes widening with surprised. No way in the hell! As he felt liked someone looking at him, his eyes turned to your direction and immediately a smile appeared on his face. Girls in your class started to sequel loudly than before. You felt liked want to bang your head on the table at that time. “Class, settle down. I know there is many of you excited with this but please calm down.”

 

“Please introduced yourself, student.”

 

“My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun.”

 

“A stupid name for a stupid person.” Your mouth working it out first before your brain could register it. There is no way you are going to denied it. With a poker face, you are staring at him. Your teacher clearing his throat obviously didn’t like with what have you done. You are trying to figure his expression but the only expression Sehun giving to you is an amused looks. “Then what about Eunji? Doesn’t that sound so stupid too?”

 

The whole class was laughing at you. This . You clenched your fist tightly under your desk and if look could kill someone, he is dead. Sehun pushed his bang away from his eyes. “Can I sit behind her?” You slapped your head for that. There are too many empty seats but he chose behind you. You put your bags on the chair behind it and claimed that the seat is taken. “Don’t be so childish, Eunji. This seat is mine.” Pretending like nothing happen, Sehun put your bag on your lap and sat at his place. You cursed to yourself for having a bad luck.

 

“Open page 56 and read it.”

 

Second curse goes to your stupid teacher. You saw your brother at the field and immediately your attention at outside the window. Watching him with his short short, Juho is surely looks like a kid. Sehun want to ask you about the book when he caught you staring at something. He follows your eyes movement and saw Jiho. When he looks at you and Jiho back and forth, a sudden realization hit him. “Your brother?” You ignored him by pretending he never exists behind you.  “Great, I am talking to a ghost.” You raised your brow before focusing your attention back to Jiho again. “Miss Kang, I really appreciate if you focus your attention to the book, not at the student.”

 

Like Sehun, you did that to your teacher too. “Ms. Kang!” You slammed your hand hard on the table while staring at your teacher with pissed. “What! Whose care about this stupid book after all! Look at the rest. They didn’t even want to read it!” Sehun tried to suppress his laughter and secretly, he is agreeing with you. A steam could be seen from your teacher face. “A detention after class!”

 

“Like I will go.” you mumbled to yourself. “You are such a naughty student, Eunji.”

 

“The last thing I need is your comment. So, shut up, twit!”

 

Sehun held his hand with surrender. He was pretending to read the book but the truth is there is a comic under his desk. Like you, there is no way he will spend his time by reading something that will only make his fall to sleep. You glanced behind you and saw him absurd with something. His eyes not even on the book.  You glanced behind his desk and saw the comic. “Songsaenim.”

 

His eyes on you. Your teacher is still mad after what had happened but nevertheless, he is still talking to you. “Sehun is not even read the book. He brought a comic.” You point out. At that point, Sehun really wants to hit your head. “Sehun.” With a sigh, he gave the comic to your teacher. You’re smiling with triumph. “You aren’t going nowhere, Eunji. Wait until I got my hand on you.”

 

“Oh, I am so scared.”

 

You trying to mocking him but in his eyes, you look really cute with that expression. You saw the corner of his lips tugged upwards. He is mocking you. “Lu—“ Sehun stopped. “Nevermind. Leave me alone. “ You stared at him with confused but then shrugged your shoulder since it wasn’t your concern after all. Sehun nearly spit his secret out to you. I need to be careful when around her. 

 

 

-----------

Eunji is really mean right? 

I wonder what will Sehun do to her...Hmmm...

Anyway, is there someone who willing to be as my co-author and checking my grammar?

I am worst when it come to grammar..=(

A special thanks to               for reading my story..

=)