Mission Team

Until You

Jiyeon went to gym with Suzy and Jieun and immediately ran to her brother after she had finished changing. "So, have you met any nice girls?" Jiyeon wiggled her eyebrows at her brother, but he scoffed.

"The girls don't even look at me." Minwoo said. "I haven't met more than five or so new friends, how could I have met a girl?"

"I second that, noona." Kyuhyun raised his arm up.

Jiyeon laughed and looked around. "Girls look like they're staring at you though!"

"That's because I'm with you. Why do they look so curious about the fact that I'm with you?"

Jiyeon frowned a little. She didn't want her lonely orphan status to affect her brother's friendships with people. "Well, the thing is.. No one really wants to talk to me."

"EHHH?" Minwoo practically shrieked. It wasn't loud enough for the coach to hear, though. "Why wouldn't they want to talk to you?! It makes no sense!!" Around them, the students looked at the new freshman, confused. 

"I guess they think that I'm too quiet to talk to." Jiyeon shrugged to get rid of the attention they were getting. 

~~

Behind the trio, Dongho and Minho stared at Jiyeon. "Hey, doesn't Baekhyun think that Minwoo is Jiyeon's boyfriend?" Minho asked, laughing at the sweet siblings. 

"I think he does!"  Dongho said, cracking up. "That's probably why he's so jealous!" Behind them came Suzy and Jieun. 

"What did you say?" Jieun said accusingly.

"Baekhyun likes Jiyeon?" Suzy said with a hint of excitement.

"You can't say anything about it!!" Dongho insisted. Minho hit him on the head and he winced. 

"You should've denied everything!" Minho whispered.

Jieun's sharp ears heard him, though. "You expected to keep the fact that someone likes our best friend from us?" 

"Not just that, I think that Eunhyuk hyung likes Jieun-ssi too!" Dongho blurted before Minho could slap a hand over his mouth. Minho let out an angry sigh and Suzy laughed whereas Jieun was unaffected. 

"Thanks for the input~!" Suzy chirped. 

Dongho realized what he had done and cursed, which caused Jieun to hit him this time. "No swearing! Anyways.. Is there any way to make sure that they end up together?"

Minho grinned mischieviously. "Well, I have an idea that will certainly make them closer. Let's pair them together for the next project."

~~

While Jiyeon was off at the library after school to help Minwoo and Kyuhyun with their homework, Jieun and Suzy met Minho and Dongho at the class where the kingkas and the three girls were all together in the same class. Advanced literature. 

"It's go time, guys." Minho said as he cautiously opened the door, hoping that he was right when he told everyone else that their teacher would be at the study hall room with her tutees. Just as expected, he was right. "Alright," he said quietly,"our job is to find the papers that the names are recorded on and switch the names. Search through the drawers, Dongho and Sueji, while Jieun and I look on the desk."

"Yes sir!" The Dongzy team saluted. A couple of minutes later, Suzy had found the papers and Minho had switched their partners. 

"Good thing we did that, or else Baekhyun would've ended up with one of his admirers." Dongho said, proud of what they had done. "You guys go out first. I want to see who my partner is." 

"Alright, sport." Minho said as the rest left. Dongho searched for another name and switched their partner with someone else's. Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Jieun. "Can't hurt to be cupid again." Dongho said to himself as he put away the papers and closed the door. 

~~

Jiyeon had already knew about the project, so it wasn't anything new when the teacher had announced it the next day. The pairings were posted on the bulletin board hanging in the back of the class. At the end of class, she walked there with Suzy and Jieun and they each looked for their names. 

"Cool, I'm with your neighbor Seolhyun!" Suzy found Seolhyun near the board and quickly pulled her over to a desk to wait for the others. 

"I got.. Eunhyuk sunbae.." Jieun said, a little dissapointed. Eunhyuk went up to Jieun and slung an arm over her shoulder, making her cringe and push it off. For a guy with a crush on her, he sure is bold, Jiyeon thought, getting the feeling that the boy had a crush on her best friend.

Jiyeon looked for her name and found it paired with none other than Byun Baekhyun. I've been seeing him a lot lately.. "Hey guess what, I got Baekhyun!"

She didn't notice the mission team's smirks. Suzy and Jieun next to her, Minho and Dongho a couple feet away from her. Mission- accomplished. They all thought.