The Guards Meet The Black Pearl

The Legend Of The Forest King (discontinued)

Suho POV 

 

-"Suho, I  trust you have the gurads in order" the king said as he looked the group left to right. Most of them lowered their heads under the kings stare.

-"Yes sir, everything is in order they learn quickly and are all very agile"

-"Good, I trust you to have them ready whene the time comes" the king stood there watching me for a second then left.

 

~~~~~

 

I sighed and slumpped on tbe ground, with my head resting on my paws, Kris sat beside me watching the others, making sure they didn't fight. He nugged me and I looked up only to see Tao running after something, dammit does this pup have no boundry?!

We started after him, Kris and me and all the others behind us; Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan.

We caught up to him in the very center of the forest, near a river. His back was to us and there was something on the edge of the river, it was...a girl? I looked over at Kris and we stared at each other wondering... The girl just sat there at the edge, oblivious to us or Tao who was just behing her, staring at the water. She started muttering and moving her feet inside the water, Sehun whined very slightly trying to get Tao's attention and she noticed the slight sound and turned, her facial expression went into shock as her eyes fell on us. And I was trying to figure out how she was able to enter the forest.

 

-"who- who are you?"  she asked in a shivery voice

-"we are Exo, protectors of the king, and you young maiden?" I replied in a calm but firm tone.

-"I'm Zyna...just  regular human I guess" she chuckled nervously

-"well Zyna, it is not safe here... we should get you out" Kris answered

-"come on, I'll take you" Tao told her, lying down so she could climb on his back "I'm Tao, how did you get here?"

-"Tao! that's rude" I yelled at him

-"sorry, it's just...humans don't come here! EVER!" he said in a lower voice

-"it's alright actually I don't know how I got here...I just sort of did" I shrugged... "but it's funny being in here reminds me of a legend"

-"what legend?" Tao asked enthusiastic

-"The Legend Of The Forest King" we all became serious and tense "what's wrong?"

-"nothing Zyna" Tao said smiling "well, here we are" he got lied on the floor so she could get off. As soon as she was out of sight  I ran to tell the king.

 

Zyna POV

 

...I found my self walking into a forest, I didn't know this existed... I walked around, seeing nothing! then I heard steps behind me, so I ran as fast as I could. I stopped cold right in the edge of a river, sat down and put my feet in the water. I looked at the fish that swam by but wait, these fish...and before I could finish my thought I heard a small whine behind me... I turned and saw wolves!

-"who- who are you?" my voice quivered

-"we, are Exo protectors of the king, and you, young maiden?" one of them answered

-"I'm Zyna...just  regular human I guess" I ,huckled nervously

-"well Zyna, it is nkt safe here... we should get you out" another wolf answered

-"come on, I'll take you" the wolf who was closest to  me said "I'm Tao, how did you get here?"

-"Tao! that's rude" the first wolf exclaimed

-"sorry, it's just...humans don't come here! EVER!"

-"it's alright actually I don't know how I got here...I just sort of did" I shrugged... "but it's funny, being in here reminds me of a legend"

-"what legend?" Tao asked enthusiastic

-"The Legend Of The Forest King" they all became serious, Tao's shoulders tensed up

-"nothing Zyna" I could hear the smile in Tao's voice "well, here we are" he lied on the floor so I could get off his back. I got out of the shade of the trees on the forest, waved at them and walked away.