Chapter 11 - Sparks will fly.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11

"Sparks will fly."

Previously on How To Become A Host:

Jiyong snapped his fingers and pointed at Zhoumi.

"And lovely Zhoumi here will help you."

"Alright Zhoumi, show the boys what a basic greeting looks like," Jiyong said as he went to sit down on the couch next to Key. Henry gulped and faced the handsome host before him. Zhoumi shot him a dazzling smile and took a few steps back. He bowed deeply and when he went back up he gently flicked his bangs out of the way and gave a wink.

"Welcome to Club Sakura, where your dreams will become reality. How can I help you?"

Henry couldn't take his eyes off Zhoumi. It was as if his smile was luring him in. Zhoumi smirked and took a few steps forward. When he was close enough the taller bent down and softly touched Henry's cheek and whispered, "How can I help you?"

The little mochi went rigid and his breath got stuck in his throat. He was positive he felt a spark when Zhoumi touched his cheek. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Changmin cleared his throat, snapping Zhoumi and Henry out of their thoughts.

Henry blushed bright red and immediately looked at the ground, too embarrassed about what just happened. Zhoumi just smirked and stepped back, although his cheeks were also tinted a light shade of pink. Key and Changmin rolled their eyes while Jiyong shook his head. He stood up and turned off the music.

"Okay... Let's not show them the second greeting Zhoumi," Jiyong announced as he swung his arm around Zhoumi's shoulder and shot the taller an amused look. Zhoumi coughed and let his eyes wonder towards Henry. The latter was staring at the floor, the tips of his ears red.

"Cute," Zhoumi mumbled ina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter