Chpt. 6

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I walked down the streets looking for an ice cream shop. As I frantically searched the streets I spotted a high school with students walking out of it. As I tried to pass by the crowd a group of girls pushed me to the ground.

"Stupid teenagers!" I said frustrated from the group of idiotic teenagers who pushed me.

"Aren't you a teenager?" atwo voices asked me. I turned around and saw Youngmin and Kwangmin smirking at me.

"Yeah, but I'm not the idiotic type." I said brushing myself off. Kwangmin helped me and we all started walking.

"What are you going out of the shop?" Kwangmin asked.

"Well no customers came in today ever since we opened, so we thought there was another cafe' in town so we went out." Youngmin and Kwangmin's eyes got wider.

"What do you mean we?" Youngmin asked glaring at me hard. I chuckled nervously.

"Well Doojoon, Hongki, Kikwang, and Yoseob of course." I said scraatching the back of my head.

"Is anyone watching the shop?"

"Nope." Suddenly Youngmin spat at me.

"YOU PABOS! YOU KNOW SOMEONE COULD RUN IN AND ROB THE SHOP! HOBOS CAN COME IN AND EAT ALL THE TREATS TOO, SO WE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE ANYMORE TREATS AT THE END OF WORK EVERYDAY SINCE THE HOBOS ATE EVERYTHING!" Youngmin said looking angrier then ever. Are treats all he cares about.

"Sorry." I said covering my eyes to prevent meyself from looking at his face. He sighed.

"Oh well, might as well let the hobos eat the treats." he said. We all continued walking and I couldn't find an icecream shop.

"Hey, do you guys know where an icecream shop is around here?" I asked.

"Yeah just stop." Kwangmin said as he and Youngmin walked inside a small building beside me. I looked at he sign to read: "Honey bee Icecream Shop." Wow I'm so dumb.-_-'

I walked inside and went up at front. "Kwangmin and Youngmin, what do you guys want?" I asked them.

"Vanilla." they both said eyes glued on their celphones. When I finished ordering I walked out the shop with the twins not far behind.

"I'll carry the bag." Kwangmin said and took the bag awayfrom me. I smiled.

"No, I'll just hold it." I said as I tried to get the bag away from his grasp.

"You can hold my hand instead." Kwangmin said blushing. I giggled and laced our fingers together. Youngmin's eyes widened.

"Kwangmin, what are you doing holding her hand?" he asked in disbelief. Kwangmin just shrugged.

"It's okay Youngmin. You can hold my left hand." I said wiggling my fingers looking at him. He shook his head.

"Okay." I said and continued walking.

Youngmin's P.O.V.

Why is my brother holding her hand?! Next time he askes I'm going to give him a punishment for holding the most annoying girl's hand ever. As I looked at her free hand butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Wait.. BUTTERFLIES??? NO way don't think like that. Stupid butterflies.

I looked at my hand and looked at her's. Suddenly I reached out for her hand and interwined them together. I blushed madly and didn't dare to look at her. Stupid Youngmin. Why did you hold her hand? I looked up at her and saw her smiling widely. Aww Youngmin, Why did you look up? Now my belly feels weird. I hate myself.-___________________-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here's my next update. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'll be posting the next chapter soon today. I hope you guys like this update. Please comment and subscribe.