Chpt 36

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I walked in the caf'e to be greeted by treats being thrown in the kitchen and yelling. I heard laughing and giggling.

"YAH YOU PIGS GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Doojoon yelled and chased after 2 boys who were stuffing their faces with cup cakes and cookies.

"SOMEONE GET THE BROOM!" Hongki yelled as Yoseob threw him a broom.Doojoon and Hongki chased the 2 boys out of the caf'e.

"WE'LL BE BACK TOMORROW!" they both said snickering. I sat down by Kikwang and Yoseob.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Mir and Thunder? Or atleast thats what they told us." Kikwang said.

"How'd they get in here?" I asked.

"They snuck in from the back. Pabo Doojoon always leaves the door open." Yoseob said and started mopping the kitchen floor.

"I'll just clean the tables." I said and went out of the kitchen. The sign still said closed, but we could use the time to clean up. Then MInhyuk came in.

"Yebo~" he said opening his arms.

"Yebo~" I said and hugged him. I looked at the bag that was dangling on his wrist and pulled away from the hug.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the bag. He lifted up the bag.

"Close your eyes." he said. I closed my eyes eager to see what was in the bag. He landed a peck on my cheek, and put something furry onto my arms, wrapping my arms around it.

"You can open your eyes now." he said. I opened my eyes and found a teddy bear. I smiled widely and squeezed the bear.

"Gamsahabnida." I said. He smiled.

"You're welcome. Her name is Lovey, take good care of her." he said and ruffled my hair. I nodded.

"Ne Oppa." I said. 

"Don't I get a hug too?" he asked. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"That was better then a hug." he said. I giggled." I have to go. See you soon yebo." he said, pinched my cheek and left. I clutched the bear tightly and went inside Doojoon's office.

"Doojoon, can I leave Lovey here while I work?" I asked him. 

"Yeah sure you can." he said and went back to what he was doing. I set Lovey on his desk, and noticed 7 dolls. 

"What's this Doojoon?" I asked.

"Vodoo dolls :D I made them myself." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Doojoon, why do you have vodoo dolls of us here?" I asked. He smiled evily.

"So I can control YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHA *cough*" he said.

"Yeah, you should stick to baking and not being evil." I said patting his back.

"Fine." he said and walked out of his office. Soon I went back to my regular schedule which was taking orders and then baking. After a few hours the twins came.

"Your lives just got better." Youngmin said. Kwangmin followed behind him and started helping me knead dough.

"Hyung has been very divaish lately." he said. I chuckled.

'I can tell because key and him got into a cat fight a few days ago." I said.

"Yeah....... I'm just going to borrow a book from Doojoon's office." he said and walked in the office.

Kwangmin's POV

I walked into Doojoon's office and found Youngmin choking a bear.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Playing with it." he said. I nodded and got out a book from the book shelf.

"Oh ok." I said.

Youngmin's POV

I threw the bear around the office. I was so MAD! (A/N: Ooo someones jellin ; )) I could've made a better doll.

"Stupid bear." I said.I got up and sat on a chair staring at the bear. "What are you doing here? Are you trying to steal my girlfriend?????" I asked looking at the bear with wide eyes. The bear stared back at me.

"Oh, I see. Staring contest." I said and stared at the bear. My eyes started burning and I picked up the bear.

"That's it I quit! You win, but that girl is mine!" I said and threw the bear in the trash can without thinking.

____________________________________________________________-

Here's the next chapter. Aren't you guys shocked that he said my girlfriend? *wink wink* He's lovesick. :D Sorry guys but I might not be updating until Thursday cause I'm going somewhere. But I might be able to update at Wednsday :D Please comment and subscribe.