C2 SH

SHINee Hospital

(Sorry for late chappie -it might be blerrgh i had others i focused more on and this is gradual :S I hopen it's okay))

 

 

 

 

 

Key wrote down notes on his clip bored as the girl on the bed whined and screamed at the labour pains she was experiencing.

‘GET IT OUT –GET IT OUT’ she yelled.

‘You’re only 5cm my dear –that baby is not coming out yet’ he rolled his eyes at her expression ‘would you like an epidural to relieve the pain’.

‘No no drugs it will kill my baby’ the young girl panicked.

‘Natural pregnancy is horrifically painful for your first time –I advice the drugs, that will not kill your baby’ Key spoke.

The girl panted and bit onto the gas and air tube. ‘No –it infect my baby –it’ll poison it’

‘No it will numb your back and below –gheeze girl’ Key complained. ‘I know what I’m talking about’

The girl screamed louder squeezing the young boys hand beside her who yelped when his finger as almost crushed by her grip. His face full of eternal fear.

Suddenly the door opened and Krystal walked in ‘Need help?’

~

Minho glanced though the scans with a smile ‘Well the gamma knife ray worked –I think that all the cancer that was left behind as been zapped. We can’t see anymore –so great –I think that you done’ he looked up at the patient. The man was smiling ear to ear at the good news.

‘Thank you –thank you oh you have no idea how happy I am’ he smiled. Minho bowed and Taemin copied and followed shouting ‘great news’ at the man.

Walking down the hallway they went to another room Minho grabbed his clipboard and scanned the notes and sighed. ‘I’m afraid it not good news Miss’

The women looked at them with sad eyes.

‘The cancer had returned –it’s now gone to both your spine and your hip bones’ Minho sat down beside her and took her hand. ‘Your last surgeon Lee Jinki said he would like to speak with you –see if they can figure out a way to remove the bigger parts –and we request you start Chemo again’

The women nodded and started to sob into her hands. ‘I knew it’

‘I’m so sorry’ Taemin said.

~

Sulli clicked on her keyboard as the doors opened again Jonghyun walked in with a new patient on a trolley bed. ‘Choi Siwon –fell from the ladder about an hour ago –chances of a cut on the back of head –and he needs checking for a small internal bleeding’ Jonghyun looked around until a small group came to take him. ‘Also shattered a bone in his leg so get that checked out’.

Lee Joon appeared and ran after the patient ‘I’ll have him –I got no-one this morning’

Jonghyun rested his elbows on the desk ‘Where’s my Key key’ he looked around ‘I need my boost of sarcastic comments to set me off’

‘He’s in that room with a screaming teenager the one you brought especially for him’ Sulli confirmed.

‘Ah’

The doors opened and 2 more paramedics walked in Donghae and Eunhyuk pushing in a panting very pregnant woman who had a metal rod though her leg. Jonghyun grimed ‘Ugh!’

‘This is Lu-sung, she is 26 tripped on the stairs and managed to get that rusty rod into her leg, she also started labour before and was on her way to the hospital when it happened’.

Luna jumped out from nowhere ‘I’ll take her – I’ll have Jinki take a look at her leg as well’

~

Sulli watched as Jonghyun cringed at her leg. ‘Eww’ he then walked over to the other paramedics for a chat waiting for a call.

A man dragged a woman over to the desk; her lip was bust and her eyes slightly swollen with thick layers of makeup, and a small bleeding eyebrow. Sulli gulped.

‘Is my son here’ the man spoke harshly ‘I need him’

‘Sir –the waiting room is over the-’

The man slammed his hand down onto the desk causing Sulli to jump back. ‘LEE TAEMIN WHERE IS HE’

Jonghyun walked over ‘hey sir –can you please calm it down –let me look at your wife –if that’s okay?’

The man pulled the women closer ‘I WANT MY SON!’ He roared.

~

Taemin followed Minho as he walked from another patient room giving the same bad news as 2 he had before. Minho stopped suddenly and Taemin walked into him shouting out in pain and gripping his stomach.

‘Oh sorry tae –I –are you okay?’

Taemin stood up straight ‘fine –just fine’ he said not founding fine at all he walked ahead then Taemin paused at a loud bang and his eyes grew wide. Minho joined to see Sulli stood away from the desk papers all over the place while Jonghyun tried to calm the man down. Minho ran over quickly ready to pull the man away.

‘I WANT MY SON!’ the man shrieked.

‘Sir please calm down or I shall call security’ Minho warned. Seeing them slowly leering in the back.

Taemin suddenly jumped in front ‘Dad what are you doing here?’ The man swung the women in his hold into his son. ‘Fix her –we have places to go’

 

 

 

(Oh gosh it didnt it ..Comment nicely :S)