C1 SH

SHINee Hospital

(Sorry this is a bit late i got into my other story )

 

 

 

It was 8:30am and Dr Choi Minho jumbled though his locker and pulled out his long white coat to pull over navy blue scrubs. He shut the locker door and looked at his friend and roommate Kim Kibum.

Kibum fiddled with his hair in the mirror in his locker and patted down his full red scrubs. ‘If you see Jinki ask him if he’s joining us for drinks tonight?’ he mentioned. Minho nodded. ‘Will do –have fun today’.

‘Ugh yeah right, You too –Oh wait How’s the intern?’

Minho turned back to the male ‘Taemin, Yeah he’s a good kid –such a tease but, he very good at his job. He’ll be a full time qualified doctor in no time’. Kibum nodded.  

~

As Kibum walked out of the locker room, the double doors opened. Jonghyun and Amber the two partnered paramedics pushed a panting young girl though the door.

‘This is Jinsun -16, started labour at around 7:30pm last night’ Amber spoke the pregnant panting girl screamed and clung to her stomach. Kibum took the wheelchair from Amber.

‘Come on young lady’

‘Hey Keykey’ Jonghyun called causing the male to halt and turn.

 ‘Bring me another baby into this world’ he winked. ‘Maybe I can hold it’ Kibum or also know as Key scoffed.

‘Like I would let you have a child let alone hold a child you dino’.

Jonghyun acted hurt then smiled giving the males behind a harsh slap and jogging over to Amber. Key scoffed at the paramedic leaving and turned, followed by a young teenage boy with a pale face.

~

As Key pushed the girl he crossed paths with a male running past him wearing light blue scrubs, with a long sleeved armed shirt underneath, his brunette hair swishing about as he got to a reception desk. Minho was leaning on the wall behind Jinri aka Sulli the receptionist. ‘You’re late’ Minho said not taking his eyes from the clipboard papers.

‘Sorry’ Taemin panted ‘I missed my bus’ he huffed out air and stood straight ‘Why –you going to punish me?’ he said seductively and winked at Minho.

Sulli snorted into her desk as Minho blushed furiously.

‘Pait –’ he squeaked and coughed his throat ‘Patient 33 needs his bandages changed’ Taemin saluted and turned marching over down the hallway. Then half way down he turned and walked back Minho stood clipboard held out for him, and Taemin swiped it.

‘Thank you’

As he walked he wiggled his bum and Sulli giggled into her hand. ‘That kid will be the death of me’ Minho mumbled.

‘Well Hurry up and do him then –before you die and someone else snatches him’ a male in green scrubs leaning on his elbows beside Sulli spoke.

‘Hahaha good one’

‘Good morning Jinki’ Minho said ignoring the comment Sulli was high fiving Jinki for. ‘Drinks tonight’ Jinki stood and shook his head.

‘I can pop by but I have a early morning shift then I’m free all weekend’. Minho nodded and picked a new clipboard up. ‘Oh I need to speak to one of your patients today about a second operation if he wants it!’ Jinki said Minho nodded again

‘I’ll let him know’

~

Jinki groaned at his next surgery ‘Oh man this may take a while –right need a coffee before I start’ he stood up and quickly walked to the café.

Sulli turned to Minho and kicked him softly on the leg. ‘So you and the pretty boy –aye –aye’ she grinned, then huffed when Minho tapped her head with the clipboard.

‘He is my intern Jinjin’

‘So –are you going to ask him on a date?’

‘No’

‘Why not –he’s cute’

‘No Jin I said no’

‘You know you like him’

‘No Jin’

‘Come on’

‘No’

Sulli pouted and turned back to her desk. Taemin came back a few moments later ‘Done’ he said smiling at the two, Sulli smiled at him.

‘Follow me then’.

Minho walked off first and Taemin turned to Sulli pulling a face while waving his face emphasizing on how hot Minho was. Sulli snorted and jumped when the phone rang.

‘SHINee hospital level 2 how may I help you

 

 

 

(Sorry it's a bit short atm But yeah hope you like the first little starter. More to come)