Airport

My Awful Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica checked her luggages once more, making sure that everything was packed and nothing was left behind before zipping it close. She grunted when she tried lifting both of her huge luggages. "Man...These are heavy!"

The door opened, making Jessica turned her head to the door. Her mother stood there smiling at her in her casual clothes. "Are you done packing? You have to go to the airport soon or else you'll be late." Jessica gave her mother a nod before dragging her luggages out. 

"Unnie!" Krystal called and hugged her tightly. This is the first time that they will be separated for a year, it's a weird feeling for the both. Jessica patted her back and smiled. "Be a good girl and listen to Mom and Dad okay?" Krystal smiled back and showed her and 'ok' sign with her fingers. Loud footsteps were heard as her father rushed down to the door. "Oh my..Soo Yeon-ah." He called and nodded. "I'm proud of you for doing this decision. You made the right one. Have a safe flight okay?"

Jessica nodded at him and gave all of her family member a big hug. "I'm going! Bye~!" She waved and entered the taxi.

***

The door was pushed open and Dong Hae's blanket was lifted off his body, making him shiver in cold. "Ah~What?" he grumled with his eyes still closed. 

His grandmother huffed and put her hands on her hips. "Yah! What time is it now huh? You're still lying here, sleeping? Your fiance is coming over real soon. Get up and go fetch her."

Dong Hae's eyes widened as realisation hit him. He shot up and gaped at his grandmother. "What?! ME?" His Grandmother looked at him with an innocent face. "Yeah. Who else?"

"AH!" He screamed, frowning. He is not a morning person and now, on his day off, he had to wake up early to fetch someone he didn't know nor he didn't care about. His grandmother who was about to walk away turned back to look at him. "What are you doing there, glaring at the clock? Aren't you going to get ready?" 

Dong Hae stood up and saluted. "Yes Madam." And rushed to his bathroom, making his grandmother flinch by the loud sound he made. He ran out of his house to his car. He closed the door and started the engine before dialling someone. Beepings were heard until the other line picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yah Park Chan Yeol." 

"What?" His voice sounds sleepy and yawnings were heard. Dong Hae rolled his eyes at his lazy best friend. The red light was on and he braked the car. "Accompany me to the airport."

"Huh?? For what? Hey, it's just 7 in the morning okay? I need my beauty sleep." Chan Yeol complained. Dong Hae sighed in frustration and said. "Just come okay? We are going to fetch my so called "fiance" today."

"What? Really? You?" He said then laughed out loud. "Woah. The Lee Dong Hae is going to fetch a girl huh? Fiance~" He teased.

"Oh Shush! Get ready and I'll meet you at the airport." Dong Hae ended the call with a sigh and rested his head on his steering wheel."Someone save me from this torture." He begged. The people behind him horn, calling him to move and he shot up before sighing again...

 

He looked around at the airport for his friend when someone suddenly jumped onto him. "YO!" Dong Hae groaned and pushed him off him. "You're heavy you know that?"

Chan Yeol smiled, showing off his beautiful teeth. "Because I'm tall unlike someone." And received a death glare from Dong Hae. "I'll forgive you this time since you accompanied me." He warned before walking into the airport with Chan Yeol behind smiling. Dong Hae looked at the big board, with the information of all flights written on it. His eyes scanned for the flight from San Fransisco. The flight already landed more than half an hour ago, which means that there's a big possibility that the girl had came out. It would be easier for him to find the girl if he knew how she looked like, but he had no clue about it. He looked around for any girl walking alone, but there's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter