Sandwich

Imagine Life

"Omo do you know that Song Eunha will attend this school starting from tomorrow?"
"Song Eunha? Which Song Eunha?"
"THE Song Eunha"
"OMG SONG EUNHA? The one from diamonds girlband?!"
"Ne! I hope she'll notice me or even fall for me"

*fanboys* Kora rolled her eyes as she passed two boys now jumping up and down.

"What are you looking at you freak "
"She's just trying to get senior attentions"
They spat and left.

Kora sighed and walked through. She's been bullied since she was in junior high school. It's her first day now and she's sure that she'll be another bully victim. She didn't know why people already hate her maybe because the same students from her last school told the rumor to the whole school.

Yeah she has been rumored as a who's trying to get boy's attention when she's not. She got skinny not because she dieted, it's because she's stressed of bullies. But she acted like she didn't care-

"OOPH"

SPLAT

After what feels like falling backward from the top of the world she realizes that she's now a sandwich. Literally.
Ham, egg, bitten bread and mustard is now all over her clothes also her face.

She stood up to see her old friend from her last School, a fat boy called Bob (that's what his parents named him lol) looking so sad looking at his ruined sandwich.
He's the only child and Kora swears that he's the most innocent and gullible person in the world.

"Omo i'm so sorry," you heard a voice that surely not Bob's.
You turned around to face a (handsome^^) man.

"I really do" He repeated.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for that accident i swear i was dazed, it was an accident"

"It's okay, why are you so scared" Kora raised her brow.

"I thought you were going to slap me or scream in girl's high pitched voice or somethin" he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes jokingly, "i'm not".

"I'm Junmyeon" He smiled

"Err i'm not Jumyeon" Do we have to introduce ourself? It's like only a bloody accident.

"You sure are mysterious. See you later!" He winked jokingly and left.

Okay that was awkward, Kora sighed.

Suddenly she felt a poke behind her.

"Take it" Kora chuckled and Bob took the ham on her shoulder.

She was about to left until Bob poke her again.

"Can i? Pleeeaase" Bob looked at the tomato ketchup on her cheek.

"Of course" She laughed and Bob dabbed his ham to her cheek to get the ketchup.


 


Hello guys!!! This is my first chapter.... Yeah it's kinda crappy but i promise the story will get better by chapters (i hope). So how's summer??? Anyways...... I MET EXO LIKE A WEEK AGO IN A BUS  ASDFGHJKL. I talked to Xiumin #sodamnhappy

From,

Your dearest unicorn ( i love them)