The Meeting

True Love: Love at 1st Sight

CHAPTER 3 The Meeting

 

My phone rang.

 

` Hello.’ I said.

` Hello,fany-baby. How are you?’ Yuri asked.

` I am okay. You?’

` I`m okay too. Where are you?’ He said.

` I`m still working.’

` Are you free tonight?’

` Yes. Why?’ I asked because I`m curious.

` Are you okay to go with me on Sooyoung`s birthday. He is taeng cousin.’

` Yes of course.’

` Okay. I pick you up on 6pm.’

` Okay. Bye.’

` I love you fany-baby.’

` I love you too.’

I felt irritation to said those three words. I have a feelings for taeyeon since the first day we met.

 

Flashback

 

``Oh, I`m sorry I need to go Bye Mr.?.’’ I asked, I glance at my watch.

``Taeyeon, but you can call me Tae and you are?.

 

I felt guilty to said that but it needed because I have a dinner with Yuri. My heartbeat beats fast, what do I feel? This is wrong, I locked on yuri.

 

``Tiffany.’’ I said.

`` Okay,bye Tiffany. he said.

``Bye ,Tae. I hope will see each other again’’

`` I hope too.’’

 

End of Flashback

 

I went home to prepare. I bathed and wore my white dress.

*6pm*

The doorbell rang. I opened it and saw yuri.

 

 

On the Party

 

We arrived on exact time. I feel a kind of nervous and my heartbeat beats fast. Because I can see Taeyeon again. I shattered and Yuri caught me.

` hey what`s wrong fany-ah?’ she said curiously.

` nothing.’ I replied shortly.

 

Taeyeon saw us then walked toward to us. My heartbeats start to beat fast. He`s with a man looking good and tall.

 

` hey, here they are.’ Taeyeon said.

` Hey yoong, long time no see ha. Happy birthday to you.’ Yuri smiled.

` Thanks kkab..’ Yoona teased yuri. ` Yeah.. Were busy `cause of works.’ Yoong answer.

` Yah.. Choding. Haha’ yuri too.

While the two continuously teasing each other, I secretly peek on taeyeon who busy laughing on them. His dork and cute face cause me to feel this feelings that I`m never feel on yuri.

` Yow.. stop..before that long chit-chatting. Yoona I introduce to you yuri`s Girlfriend Tiffany hwang. Tiffany this is my cousin Yoona Im.’

` Nice to meet to.’ We said in unison.

` Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoyed your party.’ I greet him.

` Thanks.’

At the back of Taeyeon I saw a blond woman who walk towards him.

` Hello guys!' She said while put her arm around taeyeon`s waist. I can see the irritation on Taeyeon. I know that girl named jessica, `cause yuri told everything about taeng and jessica.

Taeyeon`s face cant picture. He put away the arms of jessica and walk a little towards us.

` Hello..' I said, I gave her a smile.

` Oh.. are you yuri`s Girlfriend?' she return a smile.

` Yes..'

` Yah, Yuri.. your right. your girlfriend is like a angel..'

I blushed a little ` Thanks.'

` And by the way I`m jessica Jung Yuri`s cousin.Its nice to meet you...'

Even I know her, I pretend that i didnt know her.

` And I`m tiffany hwang. It nice to meet you too.'

 

The Party begins.

I can see Jessica follows Taeyeon every Iwhere and trying to communicate. But taeyeon rejected her until Jessica drag him to the garden. i follow them.

` Yuri excuse me..'

` Okay..'

At the garden.. I hide behind the  tree.

`WHAT?' Taeyeon starts.

` Why you rejected me?' Jessica said.

` Cause I dont like you. Didnt you not see?'

` i dont care.. I Love you so much tae.' she hug taeyeon.

` Sorry, jess. I inlove in other.'

` Tae..'

` Jess..please, leave me alone.' Taeyeon put her away gently then back inside while jessica still standing and crying.

I was about to walk towards her when someone`s hand put on my shoulder. I shocked.

` H-how do-? He cut my words.

` Shh.. I follow you, because you left long.'

` How long you been there?'

` A little while ago.'

` Did you see the whole scene?'

He drag me inside silently. Not to cause sound, maybe jessica notice us if.

` Yes, Taeng decision is correct but hurtful to jessica. He thinks their future and even he know that jessica hurt, he persuade.'

` Yeah..'

 

The party ends. I saw taeyeon starting to drove back home. And yuri and I too. But we didnt know what happened to jessica. After the scene, we didnt see her anymore.

 

 

 

What happened to Jessica??.. Find out on the next chapter.. Thanks to the readers who follow me and to those who didnt do it yet.. advance thank u.. :)

Just make some noise, vote, and subcribes me please.

Update: July 19.13

(DorkyAuthor89)