The Celebration

True Love: Love at 1st Sight

 

(Knock Knock)..

``Come In’’ I said.

`` Surprise’’ yuri said.

`` Wow. Someone`s very happy today ah..’’ I joked him. I wondered why he was here. `` Why?’’

`` She`s answer me, she was now my Girl Friend..’’ he cheerfully answered my question. I never had a chance to see the girl whom was yuri talking right now, it just because a lot of work and yuri didn't gave a chance. Yuri said he gave me a chance to meet the girl when she answer him.

`` Really?.. ‘’

`` Yes, she answered me yesterday when I asked her for dinner date.’’

`` That`s Good we need to celebrate, on the day after tomorrow. Go to my house with your girlfriend. Uhm?’’ I asked

 `` Sure, Thanks Tae.’’

`` No prob. ‘’ I said, I was very happy for him but I`m sad for myself because until now I have no girlfriend but I believe in the phrase `Love can wait until you find the right person for you ’.

`` So how was she?’’ I asked.

`` She was very great like perfect to me.’’ She replied.

`` Ah. So remember our motto ah.’’

`` True man never plays a woman.’’ She said. Our motto since when we are in high schools.

We laughed and continue our conversation but after that he said that he`ll going to home first.

 

I drove back to my home and thinking of its weekend tomorrow, if I go to store to buy groceries.

At the groceries I buy some canned food etc. I go to vegetables section; my eyes were looking where to where. When I bumped someone I felt shock when I saw that I bumped is a woman. My eyes staring at her beautiful face, my heartbeat beats fast. Am I in love or what they called `love at first sight’ it this true? I recovered when she bend down to retrieve the fallen. I help her to do that.

`` I..I`m sorry.’’ I said.

`` Its Okay.’’ She smiled on me; this is my first time to see a beautiful Eye Smile. I felt my body was ready to faint, yeah I admit that I was fall in love on her.

I help her to pick up the fallen.

`` A..are you want to coffee with me? You know as apology.’’ I asked. *On my thought* please say yes say yes..

`` I`m sorry I have many to do things.’’

`` Oh sure..Its okay I understand it’.’ I felt little disappointment

 

``Oh, I`m sorry I need to go Bye Mr.?.’’ she asked , she glance at her watch.

``Taeyeon, but you can call me Tae and you are?.’’ I felt slightly sad but on the other side I felt happy because I met my true love.

``Tiffany.’’ She said. Her name is very beautiful like her.

`` Okay bye Tiffany.’’ I said.

``Bye ,Tae. I hope will see each other again’’

`` I hope too.’’

 

I go back to my house and put my groceries on the table. I go through my room to change clothes after that I cook my dinner.

After my dinner I go back to my room to rest. I lay down to my bed.

I`m so tired and ready to sleep but why can`t I sleep. I start staring at the ceiling thinking what happened before. I`m met a beautiful woman; her angelic face at beautiful eye smile melt me. I suffered at love at first sight. She is my first true love.I wish I met her again.

 

`` Tiffany don't do that. He loved you so much’’ I said to calm her.

`` No he didn't love me and you are only the one who have love and care on me. But you are not my boy friend.’’

`` Tiffany listen to me please we can talk it. Just go down and talk to me. I`m here for you.’’

`` No I don't want to talk it.’’

`` Okay I help you to move on. Just hold my hand.’’

I lend to her my hand to convince her to go down but-

`` Tiffany NOOOOOOOOOO…’’

 

I woke up, I sighed. Thanks because its was only a dream but a Bad Dream. I peek on the clock it 2am. I better go back to sleep. I closed my eyes but I cannot sleep thinking about the girl and her beautiful eye-smile. I smiled while wondering her. I peek again on the clock and it was on 3.30 am, I felt sleepy now. I closed my eyes and go to my wonderland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called Yuri.

`` Yuri ah what time did you and your girl friend go here? ‘’

`` Maybe 7pm.’’

``ah okay. Bye see you soon’’

`` Bye.’’

~~~~~~~~

I prepare some wines and foods. I took a bath to prepare myself.

 

The doorbell rang. I opened it I saw yuri and my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful woman behind him.

 

`` You!! ’’ her and me said in sync.

`` are you know each other?’’ Yuri asked

`` Lets continue our conversation inside.’’ I said

 

`` We know each other but not really. ‘’ I said `` we met at the grocery store yesterday when we bumped to each other.’’

`` ah ..that`s great.’’yuri said.

`` Let`s sit’’ I said.

Tiffany and I sat between yuri.

`` So, tiffany this is taeyeon my bestfriend we acts like brother and tae this is tiffany my girlfriend.

`` Hi, its nice to sees you again.’’

`` Hi its nice to sees you again too.’’ I replied; Destiny is that true? But the timing is very wrong, she is my bestfriend`s girlfriend and I don't want to be like traitor.

`` so we`ll start the celebration now?’’ yuri asked.

`` yeah.’’ I replied, sometimes I peek on tiffany face.

``so how do you met each other?’’ I asked.

`` Well we met on a birthday celebration of Sunny. I felt I love at first sight when I sees her.’’ Yuri said `` I think she felt too that.

``Yah..’’ Tiffany pinched yuri`s arm.

*Ouch* `` why..?’’ Yuri pouted but he`s joking only because he winked on me.

`` Yuri-ah’’ Tiffany called yuri. But yuri doesn't answer, he turned away to not face tiffany.

`` I`m sorry, it is hurts?’’ tiffany said. But yuri didn't reply. Tiffany tears in her eyes were ready to fall anytime.

`` Yuri-ah..’’ the tears fell..

When yuri felt guilty she face again tiffany and he hold tiffany`s face.

`` Im sorry Tiffany this is not my intent. I`m sorry for making you cry, I`ll promise that I cant do this again.’’ Yuri explained. He swipe tiffany`s tears on face. Yuri pulled tiffany to hug it.

`` I love you tiffany.’’ He whispered.

`` I love you too.’’ She replied.

Yes it’s only a whispered but it’s enough to me to hear it. I know they love each other so madly. It is so hard to me to share my feeling because my best friend loves her too. Maybe it is time to forget my feelings about her, I know it is not easy but I`ll do my best to do that.

`` Yah, stop it you make me jealous..hehe..’’ I joked.`` we are here to celebrate not that.’’

`` Your right lets start the celebration..’’ Yuri agreed. I go to kitchen to pick up some wines, glasses and our foods. Yuri helped to do this.

 

`` So, tiffany tell me about yourself and your family.’’ I asked while I pour our glasses.

`` I`m a youngest daughter of Mr.Hwang I have 1 sister and 1 brother. I`m the designer of our shoes company, Hwang corp.’’ She replied then eye-smile came out.

`` Whe.. where is your mom I thought you didn`t sa-‘’

`` She`s died when I`m only 7 yrs old.’’

`` I`m so sorry about that.’’

`` It`s okay. Can you tell me about your self and family?’’

`` I..I`m the CEO of Kim`s corp. My father is Kim Bum and my Mom is Kim Hyoyeon.’’ I answered shyly.

`` Why do you choose to be designer than to hold your family`s company?’’ I asked curiously.

`` I felt content and happy about being a designer since when I`m young. Then so why do choose being the CEO?’’

`` ahh.. Because I`m the only one child of my family and I don't want to disappointed them.’’

`` I`m out of place here.. Hehe.. .So taeng how was her? ‘’ Yuri joked.

``, She is beautiful and have a good attitude your right yul. She is different than others.’’ I replied.

Tiffany shyly blushed. She put her down face to hide it.

`` haha… I plan to bring her to my parents next week you know to meet her.’’

`` ahh..’’ I poured again their glasses.

 An hours past.

``Maybe it’s too late now I thinks we need to go home now and rest.’’ Yuri suggested.

`` Ye..ah.. your right.. I think I being drunk.’’

`` Maybe you can sleep on my guest room yul.’’ I suggested.

`` But.. how about Ti..ffa..ny..?’’ her eyes want to close but she force not.

`` I`m bringing her home.Dont worry i`ll take of her.’’

He nodded I help him to go in my guest room.

`` Wait a minute may I?’’ I asked.

`` Ok..take your time.’’

 

 

`` Let`s go.’’ I opened my car door.

`` okay..’’

I started the car engine and it`s not start then I do it again but nothing happens.

`` .. It`s broke fany-ah.’’ My face turned to red because of angry.

`` Uhmm..keep calm tae.’’

`` Okay.. uhm..so fany-ah are your fear on riding motorcycle? ‘’

`` yes a little bit.’’

`` Okay don't worry I cannot drive it too fast.’’

`` Okay..’’

We riding on the motorcycle, tiffany holds on me tightly. But I`m happy that time even I didn't admit it. My feeling on her is not easy to away.

We stop in front of her house that soon she tells on me. Her house is very simple because she is not a woman who is being so choosy.

`` Thanks tae.. Be careful. See ya, Bye ‘’ she kissed me on my cheek, on her she consider it being a friendly kiss or a thank you kiss but on me I consider it.. like.. Yah.. Byuntae..hehe..

`` Ok manager hwang hehe.. Bye..’’

I drove back to my house and go to yul`s room to change him clothes and I bring him a coffee. After a few minutes I go to my room and lie on my bed. I closed my sleepy eyes.

 

 AYO!! TaeNy SHIPPERS.. This is my first FF..

 

End of the Chapter 1 I hope you like it. Please comment and vote pls…

I update it as soon as possible…

 

(DorkyAuthor89)