Keep me hanging on so contagiously

So Contagious

 

Could this be out of line?

Could this be out of line?

To say you’re the only one breaking me down like this

You’re the only one

I would take a shot on

Keep me hanging on so contagiously

"Kwangmin, I think I have a secret admirer…" Anastasia held up her latest gift. It was a small sliver bear charm that was connected to a slim chain. "Everyday it’s something new. First it was just food, new juice flavors or some candy and now it’s this…" She let the charm spin in the air, so it would catch the light. "It’s really pretty… I wonder how the person knows I like bears." She let the charm necklace fall into her other hand.

"I don’t know what to tell you, it’s really strange, it can’t be the reason of your beauty or your charming clumsiness…" I said sarcastitly. Ana hit me in the chest playfully and ‘hmphed’ in her desk.

"I’m serious, what if this guy is stalking me or something? What if he’ll ask me to the dance Friday?" I watched her face go from its usually pale shade to a lit scarlet. "Bah! This is scary!" She threw her arms up in the air then let them fall on her desk which she proceeded to hide her face in.

I put my hand on her head then messed up her hair. "Stop freaking out, you should just say yes to the guy." I moved close to her head, "He is probably listening now." I whispered in her ear. Her head shot up from the desk knocking me in the nose.

"O gosh, sorry Kwangmin… You can’t tell me things like that without consequences!" She stared at me. My nose hurt like hell from her hard head. "Let me look at it." She pressed one of her hands against my cheeks then with her other hand she traced the curves of my nose with her fingers. They were cool and smooth. My nose was feeling better but my face felt like it was on fire. "And a little kiss to make it feel better!" She pressed two fingers to her lips and touched my nose lightly.

I felt my heart flutter and pound in my chest. I want to wrap my arms around her and pull her into a tight hug and never let go. I want to say, "Ana, I lo—" DING DONG DING.

"Ah, there is the bell, I better get going." She smiled at me, picked up her stuff, and waved a goodbye before sashaying off.

"FRIGGIN BELL!" I yelled into my arms. "Ow…" My nose burned with pain again…

~Attempt # 2~

She was playing with the ends of her hair in class today. My head was rested on the palm of my hand, a smile playing at the corners of my lips. "Ana," I whispered. She stopped for a second, seeming a little confused then turn towards me. A smile lit her face.

I smiled back and mouthed the words. ‘I love you’

"Alligator food?" She said, tilting her head to the side.

"No, I lo—"

"Mr. Jo? Would you like to share with the rest of the class?" The evil teacher was glaring at me.

"No sir…" I said and hid my face behind my hands.

~Attempt #3~

"Ana, where are you going?" I asked following her upstairs.

"Just going to the library… I need to bury my woes in some cheesy teen novel…" She sighed and pushed her way through the doors.

"What’s the matter?" I pulled out a seat for her then I sat across from her. She tugged a book from her backpack.

"The dance is tomorrow and that secret admirer hasn’t showed up to ask me to it." Her lips made a little pout.

"So you are rolling single?" She nodded and buried her face into her book. "So am I, we should just go together." She looked up, her eyes glittering.

"Really, Kwangmin? You didn’t get asked?" She placed her book down.

"Nope, not by a single girl, so we should just go together." I grabbed her hand. "I’ll be your best date ever."

She put her other hand on top of mine. "If you insist, how can I say no?" She giggled, a blush forming all over her face. "I’ll go with you Kwangmin."

Score.

_______________________

First thing first, I’m SORRY I haven’t updated in months… School work has been a killer. I’m gonna try and finish this story soon. I have 2 more chapters so it shouldn’t take too long.

I’m sorry again about taking forever to update. I’ll try to be better at updating.

<3 Kang_Minho