To Take a Hold of you

So Contagious

O no, When I’m around I’m predictable

Cause I believe in loving you with first eye

I know it’s crazy but I’m hoping to

To take a hold of you

“It’s so crazy, I don’t know what this girl is doing to me but ever since I meet her, I’ve been getting these weird feelings.” I told Donghyun. We were on a break for practice. He was the only one I could tell these weird feelings to because he hasn’t met the girl. “The first time we talked to each other was when she woke me up. She smiled at me and my face felt like it was on fire.” I sighed and rubbed my cheeks, remembering the sensation well. “Then I let her meet the rest of the group and they were all flirting with her. I think I felt jealous so I haven’t let her near them again.”

Donghyun chuckled. “What else has happened?” He had this huge smile on his face like he couldn’t wait to tell me a big secret.

“Well, Saturday I took her on a tour of Seoul since she is new to the city. At one point she ran off and I got this awful ache in my chest and I kept hoping nothing would happen to her. Oh, she also grabbed my arm and hugged it and it got really hot just in that arm. The heat wouldn’t go away for awhile either. I think my heart was beating really fast too.” I rubbed the arm she hugged and remembering the heat. It was really nice.

Donghyun bursted out laughing when I was done, “Kwangmin you are so young!” He was holding his stomach trying to hold in all the laughs. When he was done, he finally spoke to me again. “These things you are feeling and the thoughts you have are because you are in love!” He patted me on the back like I did a job well done. “From what it sounds like, you loved her ever since you saw her.” Donghyun chuckled again.

“I’m in love with her?” I blushed thinking about all the things I thought about her. Now it makes sense. I placed my hand over my heart, trying to calm it down.

“Come on; let’s get back to practicing before the others wonder where we’ve been.” Donghyun took my hand and pulled me up from the seat. I’m in love with her…

~School: right before lunch~

I looked over at Anastasia. “From what it sounds like, you loved her ever since you her.” I blushed at Donghyun’s voice in my head. I put my hand to my face to cool it off. Still, I watched Anastasia out of the corner of my eye. She looked comfortable in class: her legs pulled up in Indian-style on her chair, her clothes hanging loosely from her frame and she laying on her hand, listening to the teacher with a lot of concentration. I want to hold her…

The bell rang for lunch and I saw Anastasia starting to pack up her bag like she was going somewhere. “Big date today?” I asked smirking but really I was hoping she wasn’t going anywhere.

She looked at me and smiled. “No, my big date was Saturday.” She winked at me. “Today, I’m meeting this guy I meet in my science class. He wanted to show this book he had.” She slung her book bag over her shoulder. “Sorry, I can’t talk with you today. See you tomorrow.” She started walking towards the door.

I quickly packed my bag and ran after her. Meeting a guy, he better just be a friend. I followed her all the way to the library. I saw her make her way to a table with a guy with thick glasses. His hair looked like he just woke up and his school uniform was stained and wrinkled. Ana sat down at the table with the guy and they were talking in English. Crap he’s better than me in English.

Wow, do you have a copy I can borrow?”  Ana said. She had this big smile on and she looked positively content like when she talking to me. That’s my smile only. I thought possessively.

Yeah, but it’s at home but I’ll bring it tomorrow for you”The guy said smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him. He’s not gonna take anymore of my Ana time.

I walked over to the table, being careful not cross in front of Ana’s eyesight. The guy saw me walking up behind Ana’s chair and gave me a strange look. I shot him a glare. Then slowly, I opened my arms wide enough where my arms would easily warp around Anastasia. 1…2…3… I closed my arms around her.

She jumped in her chair and I hugged her tighter so she couldn’t break free of me. “Kwangmin! What are you doing?” I put my face right next to her and pressed against it. I felt heat coming off of it. She’s blushing. I smirked at the guy.

“I’m just giving you a hug is all.” I said innocently. I felt her struggling to get out of my arms. I gave her one more squeeze before releasing her. “That is all.” I started to walk away but right before I gave the guy a smug grin saying ‘She’s mine’.

I’m gonna make sure it stays that way too.