Kidnapped (SoonChan)

Of Falling in love

“He just doesn't notice me!" Chan exclaimed, pouting. He sat on the couch of Mingyu's living room with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, and Hansol surrounded him. Seungkwan sat in Hansol's arms as they sat on the floor while Wonwoo fed Mingyu some food in the kitchen. Chan got frustrated. "Is anyone listening to me?!"

 

Wonwoo stopped feeding Mingyu for a moment as he looked at Chan. "Well, you can't really blame him," he said. "He's pretty busy with stuff. You should know that."

 

"But he doesn't even talk to me when all of us have free time together," Chan stated, frowning. He took the pillow from the couch and hugged it. He wanted to scream into the pillow out of frustration, but decided against it because it wasn't his.

 

Mingyu thought for a moment before grinning. "I have an idea to get him to notice you!" he exclaimed with a grin. "You should pretend to get kidnapped and then Soonyoung can come save you."

 

"That way, he'll really notice you!" Hansol continued, grinning.

 

"He'll also become overprotective of you," Seungkwan added, also grinning this time.

 

Chan looked at the four guys and thought about what they were suggesting. It sounded pretty good. He wouldn't mind giving it a try if that meant he would have a chance of getting Soonyoung's attention. "Sounds like a good idea to me!"

 

And so the five boys spent the day planning what they were going to do. Summing and Mingyu agreed to be the kidnappers while Seungkwan and Hansol agreed to be the people who spread the news to Soonyoung. Chan didn't have to do too much since he was the one who was going to be 'kidnapped'.

 

So that's when everything started. Wonwoo took the duty of renting a beat-up and abandoned building for a few days. Chan was tied to a chair, arms behind his back. It looked pretty real. All he had to do was sit and wait until Soonyoung comes.

 

Mingyu printed out a letter that would get Soonyoung's attention. Seungkwan would give it to Soonyoung after Hansol runs into Soonyoung's room in a panicked fashion. This was all going to be professionally done tomorrow.

 

The next day, everybody got ready to do what they planned to do. They knew Soonyoung's schedule for that day, so they were set. Chan was already tied to the chair, and Wonwoo and Mingyu were already under their mass to keep themselves mysterious. They also dressed differently from their normal selves so Soonyoung wouldn't be able to recognize them. All they had to do now was be patient and wait until it was noon.

 

"This is exciting," Seungkwan said with a grin as he lay on the couch of his apartment.

 

"Don't you think it's a little bit wrong though?" Hansol asked, sitting down near Seungkwan's feet.

 

"Well, it's kind of Soonyoung's fault for not noticing Chan," Seungkwan said with a small shrug. He sat up and switched positions so that he was laying his head on Hansol's lap. He looked at the time. "One more hour~" he chimed.

 

NOON!

 

"Soonyoung!" Hansol shouted as he barged into Soonyoung's dressing room. "Oh my god! Soonyoung!" he had a worried expression on his face, panicking falsely but it seemed real.

 

It was a very good act, because Soonyoung believed it. "What is it?!" Soonyoung asked, panic rushing over him. He immediately stood up from his seat and rushed over to Hansol.

 

"Chan—" Hansol took a few deep breaths to make it seem like he ran there. "Chan! He!" He paused and fell to the floor on his knees, hiding his face in his hands as he made weeping sounds to make it seem like he was crying.

 

Soonyoung was just about to kneel down next to Hansol to calm him down and ask him to explain everything to him, but Seungkwan had come running in soon after. "Soonyoung!" the male shouted, breathing hard. "Look!"

 

A piece of paper was suddenly shoved into Soonyoung's hands. He read it, his eyes widening as he did. It read: "If you want him back, come and get him at the abandoned place." Soonyoung looked up at Seungkwan and down at Hansol, a bit frozen. "How did this happen?!" he asked with a worried voice.

 

"I don't know!" Seungkwan replied, pretty much shouting. "He told me he was going to come look for you a few hours ago! But now he's suddenly gone!"

 

Soonyoung thought for a moment before pulling Hansol up. "Hansol! Drive us to the place!" he shouted, rushing out the door. He didn't care about his schedule anymore at the moment. He cared more about getting Chan back from those stupid kidnappers. Why Chan?!?! Why not him instead??

 

The three guys walked out of the place and rushed toward Hansol's car. Once they were all in and ready, Hansol began driving. He was so glad Soonyoung didn't ask him how he knew where the place was when it didn't even say exactly where it was on the so-called 'letter'. That was one mistake the five made.

 

After a five-minute speed-drive, the car stopped in front of a scary-looking abandoned building. Windows were broken and walls were cracked. Everything was all gray and brown. It looked like no one has touched it for a very long time.

 

"This place is so creepy," Seungkwan whispered clinging to Hansol after they got out of the car.

 

Soonyoung looked at the two and sighed. "You two stay out here," he said, not wanting anything to happen to his friends.

 

After a while of arguing about who was going in and who wasn't, Soonyoung convinced the couple to let him go in alone.

 

"Be careful!" the two shouted as Soonyoung walked toward the entrance—or what seemed like an entrance – of the building.

 

Soonyoung looked around, getting the chills. The place was pretty creepy, as Seungkwan stated before. "Hello?!?" he called out, hearing his voice echo through the barren building. "Anybody here?!" For a moment, everything was silent. Then he heard it. He heard the whimpering and muffled yells of a hostage.

 

Looking ahead of himself, he saw a flight of stairs. He ran toward it, and neared it, but a body flew at him. The two started fighting, or at least Soonyoung was landing some pretty hard punches on the body.

 

After what seemed like a while, Soonyoung stopped, panting a bit. He looked at what he was fighting earlier and realized it was just a human-sized dummy. A growl escaped him as he heard some laughter. He looked at the top of the stairs and saw two masked faces, holding their stomachs from laughter pain. It was Wonwoo and Mingyu, but Soonyoung didn't know that.

 

"Where is Chan?!" Soonyoung shouted, his voice echoing, repeating Chan's name at least three times. He was pretty darn angry.

 

Because Mingyu's name was echoing, he heard a muffled yell of his own name. With that, he rushed up the stairs, rushing pass the two anonymous kidnappers to see Chan strapped to a chair with tape over his mouth. "Don't worry! I'll save you!" he stated as he quickly untied Chan and removed the tape from his mouth.

 

"Soonyoung hyung !" Chan cried, wrapping his arms around Soonyoung almost immediately. Real tears of joy left his eyes because he was happy that Soonyoung really came. "You came!" he shouted, stating the obvious.

 

"Of course I came, you idiot!" Soonyoung stated as he held the male in his arms.

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu were trying really hard not to squeal in joy at the fact the plan worked as they stood behind Soonyoung. Wonwoo couldn't help but giggle.

 

Soonyoung blinked a few times. He recognized that giggle from somewhere. Turning around, he looked at the two guys in the masks. "Wonwoo?" he murmured in a questioning tone.

 

Chan's eyes widened when that happened. He was afraid of what was going to happen next, what Soonyoung was going to do.

 

Soonyoung immediately stood up and let go of Chan. He looked down at the male. "What the heck is all of this?" he asked, a bit upset with an angry tone.

 

Chan stood up and stood in front of Soonyoung, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry," he apologized quietly. "I-I just…" he didn't know what to say.

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu took off their masks and stood by Chan's sides. "He just wanted you to notice him," Mingyu stated.

 

"What?" Soonyoung was confused. What did the other mean by 'notice' him?

 

"Well, you never really talk to him much, and he says you ignore him sometimes," Wonwoo explained.

 

"We used to talk so much more than we do now…' Chan mumbled, not daring to look directly at Soonyoung's eyes. But gathering up the courage, he looked up. "I wish it were still the same."

 

Soonyoung looked at all three of them, stopping at Chan. "I'm so sorry, Chan. I didn't realize…" he said in a hushed tone. He took Chan's hand in his and frowned, rubbing it in a soothing way. "I've been so busy lately…with all these shows stuff."

 

"I understand that, but you could have at least not ignored me when I came to talk to you or say 'hi' to be or something along those lines…" Chan mumbled.

 

Soonyoung felt guilty after hearing that. "If you could just give me one chance, I promise I will be a better person and talk to you more," he said, looking away now. He was a bit shy when it came to expressing his feelings. "I actually like you, Chan…" he said quietly.

 

Chan's eyes widened a bit when he heard those words. He was a bit surprised. A warm smile crept up his face. But those words weren't enough for him. He wanted to see something more. "If you really do like me…then look me in the eyes and tell me that you do…"

 

And so that's exactly what Soonyoung did. He looked Chan in the eyes and repeated the words, but replaced one. "I actually love you, Chan," he said, adding one more thing at the end with a smile. He leaned in and kissed Chan's lips.


Please don't kill me e n e I really got no idea about what I've been writing. and sorry for the wrong grammar

also thankyou for everyone who read my fic ^^