Little Courage (MingHui)

Of Falling in love

It always goes like this. Watching you from afar while you laughing with him. Smiling with you from where I stand while you showing your adorable smile to him. Crying with you in silence in the corner of the library while you were sobbing your heart out when he decided to leave you just like that.

I don't know why I am like this toward the person that I don't even know personally. I even don't know what your name is. The only thing that I know is I always gazing at you whenever you're reading your favorite novel in your favorite spot in this place.

This library is like a secret place of you and me. Well, it's more like my secret place of me for admiring your beauty. You never notice me though, but it's okay for me because I feel happy to see your smile when you read your book and your curious eyes as you flip the next page of your book.

And I feel my heart flutter when I see you laughing and giggling because of the same reason. I don't know what I am feeling right now. The only thing I know that I enjoy this feeling. It feels warm yet comfortable by just knowing that you're here in the same place as me.

.

.

.

Wen Junhui. That's your name or at least that was what Minhyun, the librarian, said to me yesterday. He said that you're always here by two to five o'clock. Even if I've already known about that, but it's okay though, because I just need to know your name. I want to know how it feels like when I say it with my own voice.

When I say it softly, I never know that there's something really beautiful passing my eardrum. And just like that, I decide that your name is the most beautiful thing I should chant whenever I start my day.

It's near two o'clock. The time I usually come to this library to start my project. It's my last project in this semester and i don't want to fail in this subject. I sit by the window at the north corner of the library. The most perfect place to do my project but the most important thing is this is the best spot to watch you without you realize it.

Snow is falling slowly outside and I wonder if you come. And ten minutes later at two o'clock I start doing my project while hoping that I will see your smiling face for today.

Half and hour later, I hear a movement behind me. But I decide that there's maybe another law student that want to borrow some books for their project too, so I cares less and keep on going with mine. Besides, I am a nerd so no one would ever spare me a glance even my own classmate. I won't hurt my pride just to talk to someone who's never even knew that I'm exist. No, it's not about pride. Truth to be told, I scared I will hurt myself because of that.

"Seriously Mingming, why don't you try to hit on him?" A baritone voice starlet me right in my left ear. I nearly scream like a girl when I realize that Minhyun's face is right beside me right now.

"You scared me, Hyung!" I try to regain my heartbeat when the dark-haired man take his place in a chair in front of me. Blocking me from the sight of you, who has been there for about ten minutes now.

The dark-haired man who is wearing a white shirt with a green cardigan before me rolls his eyes and make a 'tch' sounds and then he looks at me with a seriousness in his small eyes.

"You know what, I'm sick and tired seeing you both acting like a teenage girl having their first crush!" Minhyun Hyung says again -more like whispering, I guess?- while trying to show me that weird look again.

And even before I have time to give a response to his first statement, he continues his ranting. "Just go to him, say 'I've been always watching you for almost six month and I think I love you' and bam! You both happy ever after!"

Okay, this is abrupt! First, am I this obvious so Minhyun knows about my feeling? Or is just Minhyun Hyung who guessing about it? And why am I here again? Oh, yes, I plan to do my project! Not to talk about my love life with some weird and nosy guy.

"I'm not nosy, okay! It's just that you are so blind I just can stab you on the head!" Add Minhyun Hyung again as if he knows what I am thinking right now. And just before I can speak out my mind he stands and walks back to his work after whispering to me something what I never expect before. "He likes you, Mingming! If he doesn't, he won't look at you the way he looks at you right now."

And my heart stops the moment I turn my head to your direction. I find the most beautiful doe-eyes staring back at me. That shining dark orbs seem surprise when my eyes catch them and one second later, I find you smile at me with the most gorgeous and beautiful smile I have ever seen from you for the past six month.

Then I just realize that I love you.

Maybe I have loved you since the day one I laid my eyes on you. Maybe I have cared about you the moment I saw you in tears. Maybe, just maybe you love me back?

But then again, I just need a little courage to know what you think about me, right?

..

.

.

so many that request for mingry fic

so I made this

hope you like it ^^