Boyfriend (Jisol)

Of Falling in love

 

“Hello Hyung! Mind if I sit here?” Hansol talked to the guy with glasses beside him. Ignoring the look people sent him inside the classroom. The guy before him just stared at him with a lazy look and then ignore him. As if Hansol’s greeting just now was merely a sound of the wind. As usual.

 

It’s not like Hansol wasn’t used to it, but Hansol liked it anyway. Yes, he liked attention that people gave him today and he liked the way this guy ignored him was just too cute. Just called him weird or else, but Hansol liked the way the guy’s eyes looked at him with a lazy stare beneath his glasses. He found it hot. Definitely HOT!

 

So, there was Hansol, sat beside the school infamous nerd -but Hansol didn’t agree with the statement everyone’s gave to him. He called him as an unseen hotness or whatever- and pretended like he was ready for the next lesson.

 

Well, yes pretended. Like he could concentrate when all of people in this room having their question look to him. Okay, actually, this was math class and what weird about him being in this class was because he was in music major and there’s nothing exactly connecting about music and math. Well, it is! But not in calculus ways.

 

But, Hansol didn’t care at all. What he cared was he could be there and sit next to his forever crush. So, Hansol was enjoyed himself that day, oblivious about the fact that someone beside him was annoyed. Very annoyed!

.

 

.

 

.

 

It was a beautiful morning when the sun proved its promise to shine again. When clouds were nowhere to be found. When the air was very friendly because it didn’t seem to blow hard.

 

And it was beautiful morning for Hansol, because he would meet his crush again. He stood there in front of the university gate to wait for the boy in his dream.

 

Before he went to his morning class for today, he had made sure that he checked his style first and decided that black skinny jeans would fit perfectly with his favorite pink shirt. He had made his hair look messier than before, but still in a good way since he didn’t want to make his crush wondered if he haven’t take a bath. And he decided that sling bag would be nicer than his old school backpack.

 

And oh, of course he did not miss his lip balm. Because yeah, he kinda proud of his lips, so he didn’t want to make it looked dry and crack and ugly and whatever bad happened to it.

 

“Hey, Hansol! Waiting for your ‘Handsome hyung’ again, huh?’ Seungkwan greeted him as the latter gave him his smile.

 

Hansol just nodded happily and replied the smile that Seungkwan gave him. His eyes sparkling as if he found something precious.

 

“I see! Happy as always,huh?” Seungkwan’s now patting his head lightly as the latter gave him a wide smile. And Seungkwan just chuckled seeing his bestfriend antics.

 

“I am!” Hansol exclaimed and tilted his head when he saw a familiar figure behind his bestfriend’s back, walking awkwardly without even bother looking around.

 

“Well, I’ll go first! Don’t forget to reach the gym on time, okay?”

Seungkwan reminded him as he walked in to the huge white building behind them.

 

And after Seungkwan left, Hansol approached someone with black shirt and

jeans.

 

“Hello Jisoo Hyung! Early as usual, huh?” Hansol greeted him with a huge smile plastered on his face but the latter just ignored him as he walked in to the building. The latter could feel the intense stare that Hansol gave him but he acted like he didn’t. The fact was he acted like Hansol wasn’t there with him.

 

“Jisoo-ah!” A petite boy ran toward them when they just about to entered locker room, made them spun their face so that they facing the panting boy properly.

 

“Oh, hello Hansol! Walks Jisoo to his class again?”

 

“Morning Mingyu hyung! That’s my plan, indeed! But since you’re already here, I trust you to do my job! I must meet Seungkwan and Wonwoo at the gym” Hansol said to the guy in front of him as he patted the latter shoulder. The latter just smiled and nodded with the sudden kindness of his .

 

“And oh, do you want me to tell Wonwoo hyung that you say ‘hello’ to him?” Hansol whispered to Mingyu’s left ear which made the latter feeling warm in his check out of sudden. And Mingyu was sure that he looked Hansol winked while showing his breathtaking smile.

 

“Hansol!~~” Mingyu whined like a child and Hansol can just giggled.

 

“Oh you know , you’re not cute Mingyu Hyung! Oh! I got to go! Bye Mingyu Hyung and see you around handsome Hyung!” Hansol waved them goodbye and rushed to his morning class with smile plastered in his face.

 

“Noisy!” Jisoo murmured silently but unfortunately too loud for Mingyu to hear.

 

“But he’s cute nonetheless, isn’t he?” Mingyu looked at Jisoo with a wide smile all over his face.

 

“Whatever!” Jisoo Just ignored Mingyu and walked toward the main building since he didn’t want to late for his class, leaving Mingyu who’s still busy with his locker.

 

And before Jisoo turned right to leave locker room, he could hear Mingyu whined “Jisoo~ wait I want to copy your algebra!” But, because Jisoo was being Jisoo, he didn’t care at all to wait for Mingyu. Even when the latter was his the one and only friend.

.

 

.

 

.

 

“What type of girl do you want to date Jisoo-Hyung?” Mingyu asked out of blue to the boy who sit beside him. Eyes still fixed to paper beneath his hand, trying to understand what’s written in it.

 

“What kind of question was that?” Jisoo frowned and looking at the smaller male beside him with a confused look written in his dark obs.

 

“It’s called ‘dating’ thing, Josh! Don’t tell me you’re not interested because I will insist! No matter what!” Mingyu was now facing him and pinted his pencil to Jisoo, suddenly forgot that he haven’t finished copying Jisoo algebra yet.

 

“And why on earth would you insist me?” Jisoo exclaimed. He didn’t like the fact that his only friend now was nagging at him about dating stuff. It’s irritated him.

 

“Well, because I pity you okay! Just look at those girls! They’re pretty and smart and y and flawless and...”

 

“Could you stop that? I was annoyed enough with that noisy guy and now you being like him!”

 

“And for your information I’m not talking about Hansol ! It’s about you who’s never been dated since you were born!”

 

“Oh, yeah? Like you’ve been date before! We’re in the same level here, if I could remind you, Kim Mingyu-ssi!” Jisoo mocked at Mingyu

statement just now and facepalmed himself because of his friend’s antics.

 

“I will Hong jisoo! in a short time!” Mingyu defended himself and now he was back to facing Jisoo’s algebra.

 

“Really, with whom?” And now Jisoo couldn’t help but stared at Mingyu. Well, this was breaking news! At least for Hong jisoo.

 

“You don’t have to know, Hong!” Mingyu said not bothered to see Jisoo and returned to Jisoo’s book again.

 

And no matter what Jisoo asked to him, Mingyu didn’t bother to tell him about what was exactly the meaning of “I will, in a short time” and that continued until the first period started.

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Well, I like girls with a good forehead. Especially when they tied her hair in ponytail” Jisoo said to Mingyu out of sudden when they ate their lunch at the end corner of school canteen. Mingyu who was busy with his tuna sandwich nearly choked himself to death. Jisoo gave him a glass of water while rubbing his friend’s back but he looked at Mingyu with a disgust look.

 

“You’re ok?” Jisoo asked him when he sensed Mingyu didn’t cough anymore.

 

“I’m okay, Hong! But I’m sure you’re not okay!” Mingyu muttered. And Jisoo just rolled his eyes before gave his bestfriend another smack in his back.

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Good morning, handsome hyung!” Hansol cheerful voice was echoing through the classroom and made almost all his classmate’s eyes were on him. Well, actually Jisoo’s classmate since he was standing in front of his forever crush’s classroom.

 

But Hansol just ignored them as if there were only Jisoo and him in that class. Meanwhile, Jisoo only stared at him with no expression at all and just stared at him as the latter walked toward him with an adorable smile plastered in his face. But unfortunately, Jisoo didn’t like that smile.

 

“Good morning, Hansol!” Mingyu answered Hansol’s greeting when he realized that his so-called bestfriend didn’t answered at all.

 

“Morning Mingyu Hyung!” again, Hansol used that same smile he gave to Jisoo while waving his hand to Mingyu.

 

“What are you doing here ?” Mingyu looked at him and offered his toast to Hansol.

 

“Nothing, just wanna see someone but seems like he’s in a bad mood now. So I’d rather go now! Bye Mingyu Hyung, see you tonight okay?” And just then, Hansol’s gone.

 

“What?” Jisoo looked at Mingyu and made an annoyed face when the latter glared at him as if he was the one who made Hansol gone.

 

“Don’t act like you’re innocent, Hong!” Mingyu still glared at him.

 

“But I am innocent! And for your information, I didn’t do anything to him. I even didn’t show any expression at all as I remembered!” Jisoo let out another protest to the smaller man before him.

 

“And for your information, that’s the reason why he sensed you were in your bad mood. Because you didn’t show him that you’re annoyed when he’s around!”

 

“That guy is sure weird!”

 

“But he’s cute anyway and I like his new hair style..” Mingyu said to Jisoo and backed to his essay.

 

“And I don’t know he has a good forehead.” Jisoo murmured silently under his thick book while fixing his spectacle back to its right position. But Mingyu heard it and he bit his bottom lips, tried so hard not to giggle. Well, who could resist Choi Hansol?

.

 

.

 

.

 

Hansol had tried everything. Everything that he knew about Jisoo to get little closer to him. But it was like all of his efforts were nothing. Nothing! That nerd did not even spare him a glance when he was around.

 

He tried to hit on him everyday just to make Jisoo noticed his existence. Because Hansol knew, if he didn’t do all the works then he should be happy with just looking at him until his graduation two months later.

 

He lobbied Mingyu, Jisoo’s one and only companion, to help him gathered all informations about his target over Wonwoo’s phone number.

 

And now that he cut his hair and styled it with a different style, that nerd was only looking at him with no interest at all. Hansol pouted, how could be his love life was this pathetic?

But then again, he’s Choi Hansol.

 

And what Hansol wants, Hansol gets. Hong jisoo’s love isn’t an exception. Because one day, Jisoo will be Hansol’s boyfriend and he’s sure about it.

 


Ayyo! thankyou for reading ^^

any request for the next couple? you can pm me c;

anyway hope you'll like the story~ and please comment ehehe