lest continue

from the bottom of my broken heart

              After that incedent Jessica woke up in a hospital bed her head is aching she  blink her eyes rapidly and look around.

              "oh my god Jessi are okey wait i call the doctor"Tiffany rush to the door when jessica stop her.

               "Tiff where's Yuri"Jessica asked with a hopeful eyes.

               "Jessi who are talking about there's no Yuri here and who is she?"Tiffany said without looking at her friend.

              Jessica who's trying to hold her tears is now silently crying "She really dont want to come back to me guess i'm just hoping and praying to much to have her but i guess this time im really sure i saw her Tiff she come last night but why did she run away again?" tears falling from Jessica eyes 

              Tiffany is now trying hard to hold back her tears she spoke without looking at her friend 

            "Jessi we'll talk about it when your out of this hospital and when your ok and take please take good care of yourself i already fix your schedule so you can have areal and peaceful vacation"Tiffany said and vanish into the door leaving her crying friend.

             "Dont worry Jessi i will do my best to help you once your ready"Tiffany talk behind the door with tears flowing fron her beautiful eyes.

        She proceed to the figure sitting in the nearby beanch and pat the shoulder of the person sitting there she smile they talk for a whilethen they walk to find the doctor.

 

 

        Hi guys i  know its short but bear with it at least i updated and i edited the previews chaps..So comments is what im asking from you guys so i may know that theres still reading my story...

   Baibay ..Peps see ya....