i still miss you

from the bottom of my broken heart

Tonight jessica have to attend the awarding program she won again a best aCtress she's kind of happy.

Her manager Tiffany was busy preparing her belongings and make sure everything is in proper state jessica don't care at all. After an hour finally they go to event jessica smiling and waving at the crowd after a few performance of the other artists its now time for awarding when jessica name called the best actress jessica stood up she smile sweetly and wave once again then proceed to get the trophy she bow a little thanking her fans and family friends for supporting her. When she get back to her sit she look around she want to go home already she is kind of tired when she notice that she can leave she walk to her manager and tell her she want to go home.

             "Fany ah come on let go I'm tired"tiffany nodded then they take their leave outside there's a lot paparazzi and fans who screaming her name while camera keep flashing they get inside the waiting for the limo to come when jessica look at the crowd to wave once again she saw a familiar figure she blink her eyes rapidly but she clearly see Yuri standing at the crowd looking at her she is about to go qnd call him when tiffany held her and motion the driver to moved the car jessica is trying to yank tiffany but the latter won't let her go

           "tiffany let go i want to talk to him please" jessica pleaded "talk to who its dangerous you know there's a lot of fans and media outside"tiffany stated but jessica won't listen and shouted

              "mister stop the car now"she is angered to talk to yuri and she don't care about anything else now. The driver stop the car jessica run to the crowd but she did not saw yuri anymore she can't help but to tear up.

            Tiffany run to her and bring her to the car but jessica is stubborn she won't  bulge and keep on looking for yuri but the fans started to surround her and tiffany is worried to the bone she drag jessica but the blond girl stay still when a tall guy grab jessica and drag her out of the crowd the two girls look up and jessica froze not believing she don't know what to do then she fainted.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………hi everyone sorry for a long wait its hard to update without any comment you know pls do comment so i can update ol labas na ako mag comment kau para my update ok.babay.

Hi guys i edited this story if you noticed..

im truely sorry for negleting this story.