Hiding Out

In Love With My Slave
  Ever since that day Luhan and I have met up with each other everyday at our hideout. I spend most of my day there with him, with Kris and Sehun covering for me. I really like Luhan, but we are forbidden from being together. 
  It had been a month since we started hanging out, it was around ten thirty and my phone started ringing. 
  “Yoboseyo,” I answered. 
  “Min, is this you?” Luhan asked. 
  “Yeah Lu, it’s me what’s wrong?” I asked since he sounded terrified. 
  “I’m at the hideout can you meet me here?” He asked. 
  “Um, I-I um, let me check, hold on.” I told him. 
  “Arraso,” I opened my door and looked outside. My parents were already asleep, and from the looks of it so was Baekhyun. I went back into my room and answered him. 
  “Yeah, I can meet you. I’ll be there in ten.” I told him. 
  “Okay, please hurry.” He said. 
  “I will,” I finished and hung up. I grabbed my jacket and crawled out my window. Once I was on the ground I ran as fast as I could to the hideout. I opened the door and saw Luhan. He was in a corner holding his legs with his head down. 
  “Lu, I’m here. Are you okay?” I asked. He looked up and I saw his face was stained with tears and his face had a huge red mark. Someone had hit him. 
  “I’m fine, I just need to see you.” He said, his was wavering. 
  “Luhan what happened?” I asked him sitting down next to him. 
  “My parents, they got home, and they were so mad about something and they were yelling at Lay. So, I butted in before they could hit him. And the yelled at me and hit me. They were so mad I didn’t know what they were going to do, so I took Lay and I ran away.” He explained and started crying again. 
  “It’s okay Luhan, you did the right thing by taking your brother out of that house. Where is Lay?” I asked trying to comfort him. 
  “I dropped him off at a friends house. He’s safe there, I didn’t know where else to go so I came here.” He finished. I nodded. 
  “That was smart, don’t worry. Stay here as long as you need. I will bring you food and everything, okay?” I told him, he nodded. 
  “Well, let me go home and get you some blankets and a pillow and stuff okay?” 
  “You don’t have to, I’m fine.” 
  “It’s okay, I don’t mind. I’ll be back in twenty minutes.” I told him. He nodded. I walked out and ran to my house. I went into my closet and found a few pillows and some blankets. I put them on my bed, then went into the kitchen with a backpack. I was able to find some canned food, and leftovers. I put them in my backpack, and grabbed the blankets and climber out the window. I ran back to the hideout and found Luhan sleeping. I giggle and placed a blanket over him and lifted his head to put a pillow. I put the backpack next to him and left a note. There is food in the backpack. I will be back tomorrow afternoon!- Minyoung. 
  The next morning I didn’t finish my breakfast, so I put the rest in a zip block bag and hid it. I finished quickly and left. 
  “Bye mom be back later!” 
  “Bye sweety, were are you going?” She asked. 
  “Uh, to Sehun’s!” I told her. I wasn’t lying I was going to Sehun’s but just for a little while. 
  “Alright don’t be home too late.” 
  “I won’t,” I finished and left. I jogged over to Sehun’s house and knocked on the door. His sister Bomi answered. 
  “Hi Bomi, is Sehun home?” I asked. 
  “No, sorry he’s at Kris’s house Min.” She told me. I sighed. 
  “Alright, thanks!” 
  “Bye!” She shouted after me as I turned around and walked to Kris’s house. He didn’t live far either. I knocked on the door and Sehun answered. 
  “Hey, Min.” 
  “Hey Sehun, what are you doing here?” I asked. 
  “We were about to go get you,” He told me and motioned for me to come inside. I nodded. 
  “I was looking for you.” 
  “For me? What’th up?” He asked. 
  “Who’s at the door?” Kris shouted and walked over to where we were. 
  “Oh hey Min.” He smiled. 
  “Hi,” I answered. 
  “What are you doing here?” He asked me. 
  “I was looking for Sehun.” 
  “Oh do you want me to leave?” He asked. 
  “Uh, no, you can stay. I was going to ask you too.” 
  “Ask us what?” 
  “Well, you see. Wait are we alone?” Kris nodded, “Alright, well Luhan had a huge fight with his parents and he ran away I’m hiding him and I need some clothes. Do you guys have anything to spare?” I asked. The looked shocked. 
  “Yeah, I have thome, but can I give it to you late?” Sehun asked. I nodded. 
  “I have thome, I mean some too.” Kris mocked Sehun and motioned for me to follow him. I was so surprised he said yes. 
  “Here take your pick.” He told me and opened his closet. It was huge and full of clothes. 
  “I can pick anything?” 
  “Yeah, how ever many you need.” He told me. I smiled. 
  “Thanks, Kris.” He nodded. I went through his closet and picked four nice shirts and a pair of shirts, and a pair of pants. 
  “Is that all you want to take?” He asked. I nodded, “Alright.” He sighed and grabbed a bag and helped me put the clothes in. 
  “Oh I also need boxers,” I laughed. Kris turned around and went through his drawer. He gave me four pairs of boxers. 
  “Thanks!” I chirped and put them in the bag. 
  “Alright now let’s go raid Sehun’s closet!” I exclaimed. They laughed and nodded. 
  “Oh wait these are for you.” Kris said and gave me a pair of his boxers. I looked at him confused.
  “You’re always stealing Baekhyun’s so I wanted to give you a pair from me!” he laughed. I rolled my eyes. 
  “Thanks!” I giggled and slipped them into my pocket. The three of us walked over to Sehun’s and went straight to his closet. 
  “You can pick anything from the bottom row.” He told me. I nodded and went in. I picked out three shirts and two pants. Now Luhan should have enough shirts for a week. I put the clothes in the bag, and Sehun handed me some boxers. I put those in too. 
  “And these are for you.” He laughed and handed me a pair of his boxers. 
  “You both are weird,” I told them and put his boxers with Kris’s. 
  “You’re the one that likes to wear boy underwear.” Kris told me. 
  “It’s comfortable, anyway, are you guys gonna go with me to Luhan’s or not?” I asked. They looked at each to each other. 
  “I think it’s better if you go alone.” Kris told me, I nodded. 
  “Okay, see you guys later!” I exclaimed and started running for the clubhouse. I got there in record time. I knocked on the door and walked in. Luhan was still sleeping, but I realized he had woken up at night, because some of the food cans were open. I laughed and put the clothes down. I went over and woke him up. 
  “Luhan, it’s Minyoung. Wake up!” he looked startled and smiled. 
  “Hey,” He whispered and sat up. 
  “Hi!” 
  “Thanks for the food and blankets.” He told me. 
  “No problem, oh here look I brought you some clothes.” I told him and walked over to the bag. I brought it over to him and he looked through it. 
  “These are really nice clothes. Where did you get it from?” He asked. 
  “Some are from Sehun and others are from Kris.” I told him he nodded. 
  “So they know I’m here?” 
  “Yeah, but don’t worry they won’t say anything I promise you.” I told him. He nodded. 
  “I trust you.” He told me, “Do you mind if I change?” He asked. 
  “No, I don’t mind.” I said and looked away. He laughed. He changed quickly and in two minutes he done. 
  “You can turn around now,” He said. I did and saw he was wearing one of Kris’s shirts and pants, they fit him a little too big. I laughed. 
  “Those fit you big,” 
  “I know, but don’t I look great!” 
  “Yeah, you do!” I exclaimed, then I heard his stomach growl. 
  “Oh that reminds me, here I brought you food.” I said looking in for the bag in my pocket but pulled out the boxers instead. Luhan started laughing crazily, I just blushed. 
  “Uh, these aren’t mine.” I lied. 
  “Sure, okay. Let’s pretend I believed that.” 
  “Whatever, I put them back in my pocket and through him the bag with food. He ate it quickly. I stayed there most of the day, only leaving to get him food. I also showed him the pool we had behind the house and told him he could find a way to use it to bathe. He nodded and said he would figure it out. I also brought him some books and things to entertain himself for when I wasn’t there. He was pretty comfortable. I left him around seven, promising to see him again tomorrow.