Not Supposed To Be This Way

In Love With My Slave

  At first there was no pain, just the odd feeling of numbness. I collapsed to the ground beside Luhan. I was able to push him out of the way and take the bullet. People were surrounding me, and shouting but it was all drowned out by the ringing in my ears. I felt my lungs filling and it was hard to breath. I inhaled deeply and that’s when the pain hit me. It was mind numbing, I couldn’t even explain it. Before I knew it Luhan was holding me. His tears were streaming down his face and his warmth was comforting my cold body. I couldn’t move or speak. I was trapped inside my own body along with the pain. All I could do was look through my dead eyes. 
  The townspeople were murmuring, some even crying. I spotted Baekhyun in the crowd and he stood there, not moving, or saying anything. He was crying silently. It was a rare sight to see my brother cry. And finally I saw my father, standing above me, the gun still in his hand. He hadn’t moved, since the bullet hit me. The only things that showed that he was even alive was the shaking of his hand. Not a single tear spilled, she just stood there shocked, that he was the cause of death of his only daughter. But he was right. I had caused all of this, hopefully, now, I had ended it. But even if it didn’t, I made the right decision. I wouldn’t want to live in the cruel place we called our world now. It was too corrupted. 
  Luhan was drenched in my blood as I pooled around us both. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft warm kiss filled with love, but I could not return it. 
  “I love you. Please don’t leave me. You Can’t leave me. Please. Stay.” He cried into my chest as he held my limp body closer. A paramedic then came over and checked my pulse. But he simply shook his head. 
  “I’m sorry Mr. Byun.” The medic said, and I heard the sobs in the crowd increase and the grip on my body tightened as Luhan screamed. All I wanted to do was comfort him, but I couldn’t. But, finally after causing the damage my father moved. He fell to his knees in the puddle of my blood and cried. He blamed himself for my death, and he should. He finally cared, but it was too late. 
  As the crowd cried my brother stepped forward. He stood before all the people and wiped his tears. 
  “IS THIS THE EXAMPLE YOU WANTED TO SET FATHER! MURDERING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!” he screamed. 
  “It wasn’t supposed to be this way.” My father cried. 
  “Like any other way was better. You were still ending an innocent life. Minyoung sacrificed herself for the boy she loved. To her here was no such things as Nights and Days, just to people who fell in love. I have done my baby sister wrong many of times before. Terrible things I did that brought misery to her life. And now it is too late to ask for her forgiveness, but I WILL do right for her. Days and Nights it doesn’t matter. We are all people we are all the same. Sadly, it took her death for us to see this. As of now there is no difference. There are no slaves, or masters, no one better than the other. And if you have a problem with that then get the hell out of this town. INCLUDING YOU FATHER!” Baekhyun told the town as he walked to Luhan’s side and helped the crying boy up. Luhan lifted my body with him. Both of us soaked in my blood. Baekhyun closed my eyes and smiled as he kissed my bloody cheek. 
  “This is what you would have wanted. I’m sorry.” he whispered as he held my hand and kissed it gently. 


__________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it. The finally of this story. It took me SOOOOOO long to finish writing. But I got it done. I’m sorry if this was so rushed. If you have any questions or need clarifications please ask. Thank you to all my subscribers for supporting me. It means a lot I love you all. <3 ^_^