Chapter 5

Silent But Deadly.

God finally home!!

Today Lunch was awkward. Us girls just sat and ate, while some of Exo tried to make some convesations with us. After that was just the boring classes. Figured out that Lay, Tao, and Kai were in all my classes.

"Hana want to go to the market to buy some food with me?" Candy asked.

"Why me!!!"

"KIM HANA!"  I heard from the kitchen.

Oh crad!

"Never mind Candy I would LOVE to go, hear that Sage LOVE to go!"

"yeah yeah whatever Hana just go."

"yes ma'am!"

"Come on Hana lets get moving!"

"coming Candy!"

 

                                       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I turning in circles looking at all the shops opened.

UHMM SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!

nBugOBHORJlcWICLWkiP.jpg

"So you go here to get this and I'll go here to get this meet up here in 20 mins. Got it?"

"Got it!" I replied.

I walked around to see any stores selling Radishes for a good prices.

"Auntie how much is it for one pound of Radishes?"

"$5.99"

TOO MUCH

"Auntie can you lower the price please!" I gave her my most powerful puppy face!

"Uhh, how can i decline a beautiful girl like you! How about $2.50?"

"OK! Kamsamida Auntie!" I bowed to her and she did the same.

I turned around to see Lay.

AHH HIDE.

I ran around, hoping he didn't see me.

After all that runnign hiding and shooping I meet back up with Unnie.

 

 

--------- Way Back Home----------

 

 

"Hey prettys girls shouldn't be here alone! How about you come here I won't make you feel lonely!" 

Candy and I turned around to face the speakers. It was two drunk guys.

WHAT THE HELL YOU THINKING BOY?

"Sorry but no thanks we don't hang with drunk people esepecialy low-life drunk people." Candy casaully said.

"Why you little b***h! come here and we'll teach yuo a leason." He aimed a punch at her but I stopped it with my hands.

"You do not know who your dealing with here." Candy was also blocking a hit from another guy. She was in her gangster mode. 

oh gonna go down! Wish I had popcorn.

The guy contunied to punch me without caring about Candy's warning. I dodged them.

"aghuu!" The guy landed a punch on my face.

I landed behind Candy. As I fell, my shirt ripped alittle. It was enough for the guys to stop and shiver in fear.

"So i guess you found our secret." I looked down to my shoulders to see my gang mark showing.

 "Guess now we go to do it!" I looked at Candy witha smirk on my face.

"Ohh yeah finnaly some real actions!" Candy replied.

The guys tried to run away. 

I did a flying kick to the guy punching me before.

He fell to the ground and started to beg, but I kept on Punching him untill he finnaly stoped breathing.

"Ughh dammit your nasty low-life blood is on my hand." I stood up to face Candy.

"Well I'm done want to go back home?!" She asked back to normal.

"Totally!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey guys! I back sorry for a really long wait, just been so busy!

Hana: Yoyo good to have you back author-nim!

Author: HUH! You're happy of me!

Hana: Don't take it wrong, I'm just saying because I back in the story that finnaly has some ACTIONS!!

Author: Oh well! See you guys laterin the next chapter! ANNYOONG!

Hana: ANNYOONG!