New students.

Silent But Deadly.

"Look what the cat dragged in today!"

Again?

Today was another day where I had to suffer from all the idiots from school.

As I sat down a girl came up to me with a bucket full with water.

"Hey Hana you have something on your face let me get that o-"

"CHOI MINYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" 

Everyone turned around to see our math teacher by the door with a VERY angry face. Minyoung dropped the bucket not on me but on her self because she was so shocked.

Serves you right! 

" Choi Minyoung detention."

THANK THE LORD! 

I had a little dance party in my head after I heard those words.

Minyoung turned to me, "You got lucky but next time you won't."

Jeshh belucky I didn't lash out on you.

"Ok students settle down. Today we have 3 new students in our class, boys introduce yourself."

3 good looking boys entered the class room. Whispers were the only things you could hear. All the girls making sure they looked good, and when I meant good I meant y. And the boys, well they looked quite jealous.

"Boys introduce yourself!"

The boy with darkcircle spoke. "Hello I'm Tao please take care of me!" He smiled at the end making all the girls except for me to spazz out.

Did he sleep last night? He still looks cute. He looks like a panda.

"Hello my name is Kai, nice to meet you!" All the girls were mummering how y he looked.

tumblr_m6arwfux9M1r348oz.jpg

"Hi my name is Lay." He gave a nice, warm smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLqDtlpibXdWrEKc1UanK

His voice is so soft.

"Well boys you guys will be sitting.....?" While the teacher was thinking all the girls moved their partners or their own bag off the seat next to them, while others made themselves "y." I just did nothing. I didn't really care. 

"There!" Everyone gasp. The teacher was pointing to the three seats next to me. 

Wow just my luck everyone is going to kill me. 

And what do you know, I was right very single girl was staring at me as if I am a piece of meat the is ready to be eaten.

The guys just ignored the stares an sat in their seat.

"Hello, I'm Tao! This is Kai and this is Lay!"

Hana don't fall for his looks....... OHH but he is so cute!

"Hi my name is Hana and I know your names."

I could feel all the stares coming towards my direction, so I turned around to face the white board.

But the thing was I felt as if someone was staring at me again and it was not one of the girls. I turned around to peek and saw the boy with the soft smile staring at me. I quickly turned around to face the white board again. I could still feel his stares a but I just ignored it. Soon cclass was over and the class just ran. I just took my time and packed.

"Yahh KIM HANA!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Hello so this was quite the boring ending for a chapter! Sorry!

Hana/You: Author-nim why you make me be a target for bulies huh! Why can't I just beat them up!

Author: Hey be lucky you're in this story i was going about to let me be the Main girl.

Hana: YOU! HAHAHAHA

Lay: HAHA

Author: Lay! when did you get here?

Lay: 2 minutes ago.

Author: huuuuu----

Hana: Sorry Author but we have to end this chapter. 

Author: OMG we do! Well thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you guys and girl enjoyed this story and subscribe!!! Anyong!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: ANYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!