Maid

The Wu's Heir

YenWei wanted to play with you the moment you got home so you didn't have time to make dinner. Mrs. Park decided to make it while you babysit YenWei. 

You carry YenWei into your room. "How was school today Nuna?" He asked touching your hair. You smile putting him on the bed. 

"School was good, but thanks to your hyung I did well on the quiz." YenWei nodded his head. "So do you like my hyung?" YenWei suddenly asked watch caught you off guard. 

"Like him?" You clearly asked him which he nodded his head. "Uhh?"

You never really know if you had any feelings for him. "He's handsome, but about liking him I don't know." YenWei pouted. "Why not? You and hyung look good together." You patted his head. 

"But we aren't meant to be together." lightly you pinch his cheeks. "Not meant to be together?" He question, you nodded blankly.

-

Kris was looking at the picture frame of EunBi. "Its already 2 years why can't I take you out?" He sigh getting out of his room into the hallway. He heard HaeYeon and Yenwei laughing in her room. 

He peek inside seeing you tickling YenWei as he happily giggles. YenWei seems to like her more. 

Kris smile a little, although he grew up alone and didn't received any love from his parents until he met EunBi, but that was all in the past. Kris loved his little brother, he would always do anything to make him happy. 

Kris was deep in thoughts until the door bell ring, which brought him back to reality. "Who would visit them at this time?" He thought. 

YenWei and HaeYeon look towards her door hearing the doorbell as well.

"Come on lets go get the door." HaeYeon carry YenWei as she opens the door and saw Kris ahead of her.

Kris walk towards the door as he open it. His eyes widen in shock.

"HEY KRIS!" A group of boys shout.

XiuMin was about to step inside but Kris push him back. "What are you guys doing here? I didn't invite any of you here?" Kris asked.

XiuMin pout. "We came to visit you only." 

"Yes, So let us inside." Baekhyun smile trying to go in but Kris push him back. "No I'm busy today." He lied.

Suho raised a brow. "You always let us inside even if you're busy, but why not today?" Everyone was getting curious now. 

"Yea hyung, are you hiding something from us?" Tao hissed. HaeYeon walk down the stairs once she reach the floor she heard their voice.

*Gasp* "Its the other kingkas." You mumble.

"Nuna is something wrong?" YenWei asked. Kris freaked once he heard YenWei's voice.

"NUNA?" They all shouted. 

"Shhhsss." You hushed him but he smirked only. Walking towards the door as he squeeze himself between Kris's legs. 

"Hyung!" He beam happily waving at them. "YENWEI!" They cheered.

"YenWei-ah go back inside." Kris hissed. YenWei stick his tongue out at him.

"Guys Kris has a new girlfriend." Everyone's eyes widen including Kris and HaeYeon.

Everyone was now pushing to get inside. "Move I wanna see the person." Sehun tiptoe to look inside. "AISH YAH!" Kris yelled but they were too powerful.

YenWei ran back inside and the next thing everyone end up on the floor with the door wide open.

HaeYeon quickly ran upstairs, footsteps were being heard. "I see her!" Chanyeol scream when he was about to chase after you Kris grabbed his foot causes Chanyeol to fall again. 

You were in your bedroom. "I'll be dead meat once the finds out.

--

Kris sat on the sofa with his arms crossed glaring at all the boys who was doing the same thing. 

"Speak." Kai spatted. Kris move his gazed towards Kai.

"Nothing to say. YenWei was just lying." Kris explained. "Come here WeiWei." Kris called him. YenWei walk towards Kris trying to climb up the sofa. Kris sigh heavenly grab his arms and sat him down properly on the sofa. 

"Yes hyung?" YenWei smile innocently. Everyone watch his every move. "Explain to them now." 

"I was kidding Kris hyung doesn't have a girlfriend. I did." Everyone's mouth dropped including Kris. "What?" Kyungsoo asked. He heard him but he wants ton make it clear.

"Since Kris doesn't like her, Nuna and I are dating." Kris calm himself down, closing his eyes. "Who's the girl?" Chen smile sitting next to him.

"HaeYeon nuna." He quickly stated. "HAEYEON?" Everyone was now glaring at Kris. 

"What are you boys doing?" A woman voice was heard by the door. "Umma." "Mrs. Wu." The all muttered.

Everyone bow and greet her. "Mama." YenWei ran to hug her. "Aigoo Yenwei mama is tired go hug papa." YenWei pouted. 

HaeYeon knew she can't stay up in her room since Mr. and Mrs. Wu are now home. She rushed down the stairs. 

"Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Wu." HaeYeon bow. The boys couldn't say anything but kept their mouth shut.

Mrs. Wu walk to you, "How's everything? Doing well?" She asked. You nodded your head. "Dinner is ready, I'll go set up the table now." HaeYeon left.

"Why don't you boys stay and have dinner, I have something to announce." They nodded quietly.

Everyone sat around the table enjoying dinner. "So Mr. Wu and I came back and we are planning to open a ceremony, please let your parents know. The party will be held in our company, please bring a date. We also have a special announcement too." Mrs. Wu smile.

"Nae Mrs. Wu." They all stated. Kris look at his parents. "What special announcement?" Kris asked being the curious one. "Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you nor YenWei." Mr. Wu said sipping on his drink.

"By the way, Do you like the new maid? Doesn't she remind you of EunBi so much? Its like seeing EunBi herself working as a maid for us." Mrs. Wu chuckle while everyone just held their breath when she mention EunBi.

Kris dislike it when people mention her name especially his parents. They never liked her in the first place and just now his own mother had criticize her.

Kris slam his hand on the table as he stood up. "Mama you don't have any rights to say that about EunBi! HaeYeon and EunBi are two different people." Kris angrily said.

You were displeased about the facts that they were talking about you too. "Quiet down Kris we are still having dinner." Mr. Wu scold but Kris didn't care.

"You can say anything you want about HaeYeon but don't bring in EunBi!" Everyone was staring at Kris. Who was now na different person. The person that they never wanted to see again. 

Mrs. Wu chuckle, " EunBi and HaeYeon. You can say they look a like just that EunBi's rich and HaeYeon's poor her aunty never liked her so she sold her away to us." 

HaeYeon gasped covering behind the wall. Covering her trembling lips and trying not to make any sound as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Yea, Her family doesn't want her but why did you keep her too then?" Kris laugh dryly. Sehun was mad, he disliked how they talk about you. The exo members were feeling a bit sad they knew nothing about you, and they hated you for a stupid reason too. Everyone of them feeling guilty except Kris who doesn't care about your existences.

"We bought her to work for us only. Cause I know you wouldn't fall for a girl that look like your ex-girlfriend." Mr. Wu clean his hands as he look up from his plate.

"We'll leave now." Lay said even though none of them had touch their food they weren't so hungry anymore. "Goodnight to you all." They all quickly left.

Kris smash a few plates. "This is why I never listen to you both, You two only find work and money more important then your own sons, Why bother having YenWei when you two can't even take care of me?" YenWei eyes got teary.

Mrs. Wu slapped Kris, "Don't you dare say that! YenWei is a baby only how dare you say that infront of him Kris!" Mrs. Wu yelled.

Dinner tonight was horrible. The Wu left the mansion to go back to the company. YenWei broke down crying. 

Kris hate it when he cried. 

"I hate you hyung, I hate EunBi nuna too and I hate Mama and Papa." HaeYeon wipe her tears, She knew she had to do something or Kris will burst soon.

"What did you say? EunBi?" Kris glared at him. 

"I hate EunBi noona I never liked you dating her. And I hate you." He cried again.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME INFRONT OF ME." Kris yelled grabbing YenWei's arms and shook him. HaeYeon ran towards the dinner table and push Kris away.

"Thats enough Kris, he's just a little boy." HaeYeon push Kris away.

"Don't interfair with my family business when you can't even deal with yours." Kris coldly said. 

You laugh dryly. "I didn't deal with my family? Yes, I can't deal with them because they were dead! What about you getting all hurt about EunBi. I'm so happy that she left you Kris, She set herself free from a devil like you." You angrily fought back.

"Take your words back." Kris gritted his teeth. "As if I would!" You spatted and Kris push you and walk out of the room. You fell and your hand hit the broken glass plates.

You wince in pain once the blood starts dripping alot. "Nuna!" YenWei stood next to you. 

You didn't just had one cut but a few cause their were a lot of broken glasses. There was one that stabbed your palms. Tears were running down your cheeks. "Ahhhh." You tried taking out the glass but the piece of glass was too big.

Kris heard you wincing in pain as he came back down to check. "HaeYeon." His eyes widen in horror.

Kris grabbed your hand but you push his hand away. "Don't touch it, It hurts." You cried tears dripping nonstop.

"Let me take out the glass or blood will keep coming out." He hissed, gripping onto your hand he quickly took out the glass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH." You screamed crying and YenWei was next to you crying.

"Mrs. Park come take YenWei away." Kris order and she quickly came and took him. 

Kris ran to the cabinet to get the first aid kit. "This will hurt a bit." You nodded your head sniffing. 

Kris apply medicine onto your hand but the medicine was making the pain worst. "Ouch." You winced again.

"Stop being a big baby." Kris rolled his eyes. "YAH! You don't know how much this hurt!"You yelled at him who kept silent. It was his fault after all.

"S-Sorry." He quietly said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update :D