Anger

You and I, You and I, We're Like Diamonds In the Sky [A Sehun One Shot Collection]
I beg for your understanding i plea for your forgiveness i am shamed and scared of these words I am about to say These words have been used by others words have been spoken loosly, abusively and selfisljly by so many before be on this very day but alas I know of no other for I am amere mortal of flesh and bored, so as my feelings for you compel me i must say these words at risk of being alone, so as i humble myself in your presencei reach for your hand upon my knees gaze into your eyes believe..
 Anonymous

these words I say are true.

{Finish that for you, I heard that phrase before and I love it}
I love that phrase.

——-

-

Anger.

-

Thank you so much for the phrase. Not my best, did it in like fifteen minutes. But I wrote something!

-

 

You rolled your eyes at him, you were absolutely pissed at Sehun.

You and Sehun had fought before of course, like any normal couple did, but this fight had taken a toll on your relationship, he had to leave for Russia the very next morning so neither of you had made up.

And when he came back and showed up at your place, instead of the sweet ‘I loves you’ and ‘I miss you’ both of you had been expecting, something one of you had said had set off the other, and the sweet greeting had gone straight to the deeps of hell.

And there the two of you of you were, you your back pressed against the wall, your shoulders quivering as you were about to cry, and Sehun was just standing there his back to you staring at the door, his fist were clenched, clearly pissed off.

But the moment Sehun heard a light sob he whipped around, his eyes going from mad, sad, and agitated to worried and sad. He saw how tears were now streaming down your face and how you, stubbornly, tried to wipe them away only for them to be replaced by new ones.

And in a blink of an eye, he was standing in front of you, he kneeled in front of you and cupped your face with his two large hands, his thumbs gently whipping away the tears that were still falling, Sehun stared in to your eyes and you felt your heart flutter.

He smiled, a lopsided one, but a smile nonetheless.

He leaned his forehead on your and kissed the tip of your nose. (Anger be damned.)

“I beg for your understanding, I plea for your forgiveness, I’m shamed and scared of these words; I’m about to say. These words have been used by others words have been spoken loosely, abusively and selfishly by so many before be on this very day, but alas I know of no other since I’m a mere mortal of flesh and bored, so as my feelings for you compel me; I must say these words at risk of being alone, so as I humble myself in your presence reach for your hand upon my knees gaze into your eyes believe…. I love you, I miss you, I ed up, I know I did, but I promise you; that I love you and I will always love you.” He whispered in pure English.

That was your favorite phrase and you had told him that the day you two first meet.

You could’ve sworn he had forgotten it.

And like that;

Your anger seemed to have vanished.